Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Question From A Curious Black American. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question From A Curious Black American. (813 Views)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / What A Wierd Question From Guys / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question From A Curious Black American. by rhodey: 5:28am On Jun 18, 2009
I love African women. I love your intelligence and clear skin, I was curious if some of you felt the same about American Blackmen? Which African countries if any are more receptive towards us? Which are least?
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by oyinda3(f): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2009
I don't think there's any most or least receptive country. African girls are just usually not receptive to non-africans period. I dunno why it's like that but that's how it is. maybe the way they were brought up. parents are more strict on the girls than the boys
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by tpiah: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2009
African girls who grew up with AAs all their lives usually dont have a problem dating them, unless their parents strongly disagree.

AA men in Africa also dont seem to have a problem acquiring girlfriends- in fact they usually get some high falluting ladies as partners. Cant say the US passport hurts at all when it comes to dating.

I dont know which countries are more receptive and vice versa however.
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by SeanT21(f): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2009
rhodey:

I love African women. I love your intelligence and clear skin, I was curious if some of you felt the same about American Blackmen? Which African countries if any are more receptive towards us? Which are least?

I don't know about any other countries but I do know that many AA's are geared towards Ghana for their African destination. Liberia is also welcoming. Recently, BET founder Bob Johnson built a hotel there. Liberians in general are not very judging.
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by biola44: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2009
why r americans always concerned abt reception?
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by oyinda3(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2009
biola44:

why r americans always concerned abt reception?

it's a cultural thing lol
it baffled me at first and now i'm just used to it.
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by bluespice(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2009
'cos they are brought up to put what people think of them first
public image is what's the order of the day

@ topic, i love all people of every colour
i know many ladies love to date black american guys as much as many dont
its all a case of preference
stereotypically liberians kiss the asses of americans so wat u heard might be an atestation to that idea

either way, find the one u love irrespective of origin n love her for what she is not sho she is
i mean a woman not an african
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by C2H5OH(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2009
Hi rodney, you might want to steer clear of Liberia(ns). I heard they detest the A-A .
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by Kinkinatus(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
Having been around a few of the West African cities, I would say Black American men score a lot of brownie points in Ghana as compared to other West African countries. As a matter of fact, a lot of Black American tourist trips go to Ghana for the "Slave trade history experience". Invariably a few Black US guys hook up with the Ghanaian chicks. I have even seen US Army boys on leave from Iraq in Accra and Kumasi in Ghana, hanging out in bars with their sweethearts. I am not sure I have seen any such in, Lome, Cotonou or Lagos for that matter. That is not to say it does not happen. Just appears more often in Ghana than not.
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by eldee(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
rhodey:

Hehehe . . . you're obviously a JJC.
That's not a clear skin mate . . . it's Mary Kay cheesy cheesy

The code number for that tone is 9283 to be precise grin
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by africhika(f): 2:44am On Nov 18, 2009
south africans like AA.
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by topup: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2009
Hehe, from the sound of your post, it seems like you're preparing to swoop in and grab yourself a find from Africa.

Well, I think one thing that's SO important is to not think humans are different, the grass is NOT greener on the other side. Yes, in Africa you will get a larger selection of African beauties, but you will find some not-so clear-skinned ones too etc. .

Just keep open minded, I am even sure you can find some in America (it's a HUGE place).

If you're planning a trip to Africa, treat it like you're going to somewhere, where you don't understand the language (though most countries speak English throughout), what I mean is to be eager to learn the differences, and don't ever assume. This can be applied for anywhere in the world, in places like Africa and Asia, it's very important that you keep yourself to yourself, keep safe, don't try and mess with the law etc. keep these rules and you can never go wrong anywhere.
Re: Question From A Curious Black American. by kpolli(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
The country is called Edo,
(its not a triballistic statement cos am from there)

(1) (Reply)

Being Engaged Is Wierd. / Ever Loved A Banker? / For The Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.