Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (74799 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

That is why i tell nairalanders to stop abusing and cursing online cos you never can tell if that person is an old man lol...

As per the marriage thing,its really not about age ...shits happen in life.

hve a great day my son lol..
Alaye come self, this one wey you dey call everyone daughter/son

you canot intimidate anybody here mehn
Me and you go stand shoulder to shoulder anywher, i no dey look uche face o, iyalaya
abybody grin

Abeg bros na joke o, i was 7yrs that time, you big bro and i respect and admire your posts on the forum wink

Abeg no cal me son angry

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Alaye come self, this one wey you dey call everyone daughter/son

you canot intimidate anybody here mehn
Me and you go stand shoulder to shoulder anywher, i no dey look uche face o, iyalaya
abybody grin

Abeg bros na joke o, i was 7yrs that time, you big bro and i respect and admire your posts on the forum wink

Abeg no cal me son angry

Ok bro grin
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by CoCoLav(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
croSStodds:
You're in the medical field?
Prolly a pharmacist/MD?

No, far from it
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Jasi7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
jaelz:

holla boss hw u?

I dey o...wher uu dey nw
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by eddyroyal(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Cos cost of living at the aforementioned states are fucking high that it won't give you room for savings
cost of living is not high in cross river state.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2016
eddyroyal:
cost of living is not high in cross river state.
Lol... Funny
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Right. Those states won't allow u save anything
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
I served in abia state, under ikwuano l.g.a. Buh lived in umuahia. Did my h.s.e. And transport to umudike daily is high. In the end i managed to save 52k.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
refiner:

may God be ur strength.....don't look at women twice oo
Amen o... I will try, though it's not easy.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
MemphisDepay:
abeg, tell me more about this photography stuff
Just ask what you need to know (Igbafejoshkiz4pals@yahoo.com)
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
shozillo:

Well done bro...the sky is ur Stepping Stone!
Thanks man
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
croSStodds:
Ehn
What the..f..fu..
I was born that same year.
Uncle,you're old o! grin grin
No Thanks to the fact this is a faceless forum,see the way I dey bash people old enough to be my Dad.
Toks2008 I don mark your face Sir!
And don't even tell me you're not married yet
Lol, don't tell me you're a CPM
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Toks2008:

That is why i tell nairalanders to stop abusing and cursing online cos you never can tell if that person is an old man lol...

As per the marriage thing,its really not about age ...shits happen in life.

hve a great day my son lol..
Lol. Oga better go and marry ooo, cuz in 19years time my son or daughter will be 19, though am still serving, passing out April this year.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by croSStodds(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kizmilz:
Lol, don't tell me you're a CPM
CPM I have no idea what that connotes.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
croSStodds:
CPM

I have no idea what that connotes.
It Connotes [b][/b]Corp[b][/b]Member
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Kizmilz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
croSStodds:
CPM

I have no idea what that connotes.
Its means Corp Member
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Wiseoldman: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
The only money I had was the last allawee 19.8k I spent all my allawee traveling to Lagos, PH, Abuja sometime multiple times a week. I wrote enough exams TOEFL, GRE, etc. My expenses were so much that I had little to eat sometimes. Mind you my ppa allowance was also 10k in the rural area I serve. And still no saving. My motto then was "Go hard or go home"...It paid of though, my tithe after service was more than both my FG and PPA allowance combined.

In anyways do what's best for you....save or "go hard".
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by croSStodds(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kizmilz:
Its means Corp Member
Haha,CPM ke? I haven't even clocked 19 yet. Hopefully,next year sha. By God's grace,if everything goes steady. grin grin

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by rosalieene(f): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Odunharry:
lol.. some people no dey chop o.
Those people live off their fellow corpers. They think they have sense
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
rosalieene:
Those people live off their fellow corpers. They think they have sense
True that..I ask how much is the allawee mK person wan save beta thing..
no ppa allowance or state allowance.. Bfr MONTH end the 19600 Don finish sef
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by rosalieene(f): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Odunharry:

d money will finish just only on feeding
but wat this stingy corpers do it that they jump from corper kemi to corper amaka to corper funke etc eating their food. d day dey ll manage to cook, dey ll cook rice and borrow stew from corper Juliet till her stew finish. or dey ll make EBA and feed on corper Zara soup.
God punish any idiot that would try to live off me as I go for service this batch A16

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by rosalieene(f): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
butanep:

Bros you try ooo. I served in kwara C14 @ oke Ero local govt. Na 68k I carry go house after hsc training n others things I bought. I follow woman shall, I went to party, I traveled a lot because the place was very boring and I never regreted my actions. I gave out to indegene too.

Kudos man.
pls how is service generally in kwara state. Starting from the camp
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
rosalieene:

but wat this stingy corpers do it that they jump from corper kemi to corper amaka to corper funke etc eating their food. d day dey ll manage to cook, dey ll cook rice and borrow stew from corper Juliet till her stew finish. or dey ll make EBA and feed on corper Zara soup.
God punish any idiot that would try to live off me as I go for service this batch A16
Lols.. true for some people though...
As for me one thing I can't do without Is food.. I like having food at home...I dont starve myself cos I want to save or something and I love entertaining anybody that wanna come visit
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
rosalieene:
pls how is service generally in kwara state. Starting from the camp
Lols.. na kwara dem post you??
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by SC31(f): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Odunharry:

Not everyone depends on the fed and state alawee,most people get side jobs too.......everything just depends on discipline
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by rosalieene(f): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Odunharry:

Lols.. na kwara dem post you??
yes oo according to the unauthorized/fake callup letter. I just hope its been reshuffled because I can't just imagine going to kwara state after all I have heard.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by SC31(f): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
rosalieene:

There's something called discipline you Dont have to starve yourself to save,there are a lot of people who do a lot of side jobs apart from their ppa

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
rosalieene:

yes oo according to the unauthorized/fake callup letter. I just hope its been reshuffled because I can't just imagine going to kwara state after all I have heard.
Lol...what did u hear about Kwara? That's where im Servin though
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Odunharry(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
SC31:

Not everyone depends on the fed and state alawee,most people get side jobs too.......everything just depends on discipline
sure not everyone. BTW, are you ex corper, serving Corp member or pcm
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by rosalieene(f): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
SC31:

There's something called discipline you Dont have to starve yourself to save,there are a lot of people who do a lot of side jobs apart from their ppa
That one dey. but really I have lots of corper friends who gist me about all this happenings. this is common amongst male corpers. most of them like living off on their fellow female corpers while they stylishly save their money.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by rosalieene(f): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Odunharry:
Lol...what did u hear about Kwara? That's where im Servin though
what you guys have been posting nau
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by SC31(f): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
rosalieene:

That one dey. but really I have lots of corper friends who gist me about all this happenings. this is common amongst male corpers. most of them like living off on their fellow female corpers while they stylishly save their money.

Lol that's a natural phenomenon with some guys even while we were in sch they expect you to cook for dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56