Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. (872 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sholikay(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oh yes my fellow nairalanders.compliment of the season..pls I just need your candid opinion on this..

Sometimes ago,I had a conversation,with one of my boss that I usually work with.he is a man of GOD per se. so we made a discussion on hoteling stuff,and this my boss said,if GOD should bless him financially,that he can't forever invest his money in hoteling business.he laid down most of the sexual immoral attrocities being promoted there,of which is true. but me I never mind him,since that is his own wish. I have the intent and desire to build and invest in hotel business.when I'm financially buoyant, based on the high profit I noticed they gain ed from there(if the hotel is in a well recognized area).but sometimes when I go to any hotel to execute my painting job,most of the sexual immoralities always disgust me..the way most old and young men and women including teens,come to enjoy themselves sexually..though,its non of my business,but at the same time I'm bothered.. perhaps,most innocent guys and girls out there,will still fall victims of this promiscuous girls and guys,as their future spouse..

So I need your opinion,if its religiously right for a good christian or muslim,to invest or promote hotel business.. Bashing too is welcomed too..

Cc bros lalasticlala
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by Mzdivacious(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
its no big deal
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by missingrib(f): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
if really your a good Christian. i mean a born again one at that it is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sholikay(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
its no big deal
initially,I thought as much.but whenever I have a work to execute in an hotel,mhen I don't always like what I see there..so many cheating partners patronize there..anyway thanks for your contribution,milady.
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sholikay(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
missingrib:
if really your a good Christian. i mean a born again one at that it is not advisable.
hmmn nice point..
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by missingrib(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
sholikay:
hmmn nice point..
thanks
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sinaj(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na wa o!

Hotel in Nigeria is now misunderstood to be a place where hoes work instead of a temporary shelter for travelers sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sholikay(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Hotel in Nigeria is now mis
*modified*

don't misjudge me ,milady..due to the nature of my job.I have worked in so many big hotels,not all this small small ones I mean popular and magnificient ones,initially I thought maybe they won't allow all this olosho stands,but I'm wrong.most of them now allow prostitute to pose inside the hotel vicinity for customers.I'm quite bewildered.
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by justicejay(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
sholikay:
I don't get ur point,milady..
Milady=my lady grin grin
Omo in making undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sholikay(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
justicejay:
Milady=my lady grin grin Omo in making undecided
na wetin you mean now?.
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by justicejay(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
sholikay:
na wetin you mean now?.
i no know too.
Infant I wasn't here
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by sholikay(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
justicejay:
i no know too. Infant I wasn't here
yeye fowl,wey dey lay plastic egg. cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. by justicejay(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
sholikay:
yeye fowl,wey dey lay plastic egg. cheesy
Heyyyy guy this noise is getting much.

(1) (Reply)

12 Marriage Mistakes Young Ladies Make / Pains And Gains Of Being Single. / Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.