Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) (6594 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Pictures! Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by ebiscoshadrack1: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
In what is reminiscent of the biblical five foolish virgins who were locked out of the feast of the bridegroom, some commercial s*x workers hoping to get into church late for prayers ringing in the New Year were shut out by security at the Sacred Heart Cathedral in Akure.

Many prostitutes who ‎had attempted to sneak in for last minute grace got the shock of their lives as they were prevented from entering the church by the gatemen. But why did they stop the ladies?

According to Sunshine Times, there are many brothels around Sacred Heart Cathedral which cater to the needs of men in search of quick s*xual favours. It is the custom of the ladies to make a late dash into the church in order to crossover into the new year.

However, this year would be different and the - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/see-how-ashawo-ladies-too-want-to-enter.html
Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Come all ye pusssy that labour and are heavy laden I shall give u rest for my diick is easy and my fuccking is light..says the pastor.

4 Likes

Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by haywire1: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

#
Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by thatsincerechic(f): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Okay..

12 Likes

Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by damzdams007: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
La clack la bend
Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lie lie blogger, want cheap traffic grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by tpiah2: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Govt never clear that area yet?
Re: See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) by kateskitty(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
All these hungry bloggers always giving us work. Click this link, click that link, I'm outta here.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Ghost Stories Here. / Indefatigable..(i.d.f.g) we are back again (2017)new members are welcome / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.