Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) (20866 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Dilapidation Of Police Barracks And Station In Obudu, Rivers Stat / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by saints2(f): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2016
I went to visit a friend whose dad is a police officer and lives around Obalende, we decided to pass the police barracks at Kam-Salem barracks leading to the main road, what I saw was an eye sore. For the first tim, I pitied the Nigerian Police. How can people who gave their all and to serve the nation be living in such a place like this? The buildings were dilapidated and they have no tap water, all the gutters and road are home to rats and lizard, and we have allocation for all these. I can't but feel remorseful to all the Police folks living in this house. Imagine you been a traffic warden and after a hard day's job, this is where you retired to, or you as a police, you can't be proud to bring in a visitor because of the sorry state of your house.

I hereby appeal to Mr. President, the minister in charge of interior and Police affairs to please, make these folks smile maybe by renovating this barrack or by doing something good... Below are the sorry state of the barracks\

Due to the large pictures, I can't upload them all them, please check the source for more pictures.

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by saints2(f): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2016
More...

Check for more heart rendering pictures.

cc: lalasticlala

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Destined2win: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2016
The Nigerian Police Force is one institution I will transform when I become President. I will make them an envy of other nations and they will walk tall in the comity of nations!

So Help Me God!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Pathetic embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by odiereke(m): 1:03am On Jan 11, 2016
God help us
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by magicminister: 1:24am On Jan 11, 2016
[size=15pt]They are animals so its expected that they live like animals.
Abi you expect government to spend tax payers money on useless animals such as the Nigerian police??

Oh please!!
[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Theanonymous9: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2016
magicminister:
They are animals so its expected that they live like animals.
Abi you expect government to spend tax payers money on useless animals such as the Nigerian police??

Oh please!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by kokoA(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Na d bad bad things wey dem dey do cause am. I have no atom of pity for them.

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by oduastates: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Transformation agenda.
SMH
Buhari has his work cut out for him.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by asadike(f): 2:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Forget d bad side of the nigeria police, those guys are really trying and on meagre salary too. I hardly condemn our forces coz if i ask for their head, will i be bold enough to do their job? The govt should pls remember them, i believe in 'live and lets live', ' do unto others what you would like them to do to u'.

11 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by saints2(f): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2016
lalasticlala
Abeg do needful
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by ANBAKO: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Every individual that has been at the helm of affair in the police since 1985 should be be given lengthy jail terms.

It is the same thing with the one at Falomo.

Anyone living in this condition does not have the normal psyche to fight crime or reason normally.

Do good for good to come your way

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2016
asadike:
Forget d bad side of the nigeria police, those guys are really trying and on meagre salary too. I hardly condemn our forces coz if i ask for their head, will i be bold enough to do their job. The govt should pls remember them, i believe on 'live and lets live', ' do unto others what you would like them to do to u'.

condemn your protection??,,,what a silly thing to do...imagine a nigeria without police a tall even if they are alledgly corrupt??.....no thank you....
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by ril19(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
BUT WHY?

It Seems The Police Themselves Have Very Poor Maintainance Culture.

Dem No Dey Organized Joor.

8 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by CR77(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Look like a Zoo cool

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by looseweight: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
#savepolicebaracks#
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by iteleaye(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Me I don't understand o, what is the money allocated to them used for Abi Govt no dey allocate money to them nii...
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Shehucom(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Our barracks are like prisons
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by kulobyno: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
This one is not very bad. When you see others u will understand
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Smartsyn(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm

They've always blame it on PDP, who knows who they will blame this one on, since it has been APC all the way in Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by nickxtra(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Every year, a lot of money is voted for the renovation of barracks. So, where do these monies go to?
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by AMPLIFY: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Really Sad
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Demmocrats(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2016
magicminister:
They are animals so its expected that they live like animals.
Oh please!!

grin grin grin I wanted to comment but when i saw your comments i changed my mind, what a beautiful write up. You said every thing well but sounded too personal as if the Nigerian Police have milked you before wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by ultrazone(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Bad
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmm....
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Nigerians have a very poor maintenance culture
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by edo3(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
They are used to it.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
G
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by kirchofff(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Let dem all get ebola.......those useless people
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
embarassed
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by omenka(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2016
No wonder most times they behave like animals.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by MARKone(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Those police men and women staying in the Barracks are too dirty, breeding like rabbits! Who will come and pack this rubbish for them. The money the extort from people, the Bail money the collect illegally, money you pay before statement, is it only Ogogoro they use it to drink and end the day by 'accidentally' killing an innocent person. The should use some part of the money to tidy their environment.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3281144_img20160109150502_jpegf836fc2936f792741edc0a1f0bb94dc5

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.