Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,959 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) (20878 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Dilapidation Of Police Barracks And Station In Obudu, Rivers Stat / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by superted87: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
saints2:
More...

Check for more heart rendering pictures.

cc: lalasticlala

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html
op....you have checked out those blocks closer to the canal,they appear to be the worst of all.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by html14java(f): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Just Negodu

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
shocked
No wonder dey are angry most times.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Kebsy(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Nob olamide say him love Lagos?

Y badoo no call all ds plc

Jst d observe ni
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Police has always been living in bad condition in the barracks
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2016
thats what happens when everything is controlled from d centre by a few
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by josephmbonu: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2016
We are in Nigeria. Tell us we way to go? Mr. President am asking u. Plz tell us
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by madodo: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2016
It is really a pity, our police that are well known and respected outside the country on foreign missions are like slaves in their own country.

Their leaders the senior officers don't like the junior officers.
Innocent civilians don't like them,
criminals don't like them,
the government don't treat them well,
what good do we expect from an agency that is been given less attention and encouragement?

Despite that most of them are good and sacrificing their lives for me and you to sleep with close eyes.

I plead with the government to do the needful, flush out the bad egg and make the good ones live better to serve us right!
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2016
They like the present condition they are living that is why they are not complaining.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by okey559(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2016
asadike:
Forget d bad side of the nigeria police, those guys are really trying and on meagre salary too. I hardly condemn our forces coz if i ask for their head, will i be bold enough to do their job? The govt should pls remember them, i believe in 'live and lets live', ' do unto others what you would like them to do to u'.
I love your spirit man. They suffer most in this country and yet nothing to show for it. They are the one on roads under sun and yet live a bit above poverty. While our politician in the office who dose nothing but to argue and fight each others, loot the country dry and are having mansion here and there. The welfare of our forces are to be paramount in this new administration of change.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by byteem: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2016
THEY ARE PIGS .. EVEN IF YOU BUILD A NEW BLOCK OF FLATS AND LET THEM MOVE IN .. THEY'LL TURN IT TO THIS IN NO TIME ... THE STRUCTURE OF THE BUILDING IS INTACT IS IT FED GOVT THAT WILL HELP THEM CLEAN THEIR HOUSES ... PIIGS
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2016
madodo:
It is really a pity, our police that are well known and respected outside the country on foreign missions are like slaves in their own country.

Their leaders the senior officers don't like the junior officers.
Innocent civilians don't like them,
criminals don't like them,
the government don't treat them well,
what good do we expect from an agency that is been given less attention and encouragement?

Despite that most of them are good and sacrificing their lives for me and you to sleep with close eyes.

I plead with the government to do the needful, flush out the bad egg and make the good ones live better to serve us right!
The reason the policemen are corrupt is because their ogas are backing them up in their illegal dealings.They. give returns to them.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by anonimi: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Superman Buhari will fix it sharperly the way Jonathan fixed Ikeja Police College when the media exposed the rot there, not so

Or Sai Booboo will use body language odour to fix it grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2794114_2786548buharibodylangjpegbe74e34ff0c07ff698da5c6826d2a9a2_jpg5501bac3601a45e37ade07ff8c67ae32
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
byteem:
THEY ARE PIGS .. EVEN IF YOU BUILD A NEW BLOCK OF FLATS AND LET THEM MOVE IN .. THEY'LL TURN IT TO THIS IN NO TIME ... THE STRUCTURE OF THE BUILDING IS INTACT IS IT FED GOVT THAT WILL HELP THEM CLEAN THEIR HOUSES ... PIIGS
Forget that,they blocks of those buildings are cracking.Have you paid a visit to those a police barrack before?
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Valentine73(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2016
ril19:
BUT WHY?

It Seems The Police Themselves Have Very Poor Maintainance Culture.

Dem No Dey Organized Joor.
Even if the structures were collapsing,what about simple enviromental Hygene? Dillapidated structures don't mean ur environs should be dirty,smelly and littered with all forms/types of domestic waste
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by MicKaro: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2016
byteem:
Thanks man,the structure is OK,isBuhari supposed to come and clean gutter for them.There is a spirit of dirtiness that resides in Naija police,they are filthier than pigs.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by cybriz82(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2016
U went to visit a friend abi u also live there...frnd ko prend ni.n by d way how e tek affect u.shey ur popcy too na popo.cus d way u go round d whole community snapin anyhow.if to say u be stranger for dat area.popo for dn tek u do pratice.popo livin der no send anybody.na u wan cm help dem drink der alumobitter?
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by oau147: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Dats gud 4 dem cos d don't value human life so dat pathetic conditions fit dem
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2016
The Police leadership since 1985 have been irresponsible and highly corrupt. They along with the Police Affairs/Interior Ministry looted every appropriation voted for maintenance of their barracks.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Wolfbrother(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2016
magicminister:
They are animals so its expected that they live like animals.
Abi you expect government to spend tax payers money on useless animals such as the Nigerian police??

Oh please!!

byteem:

1 Like

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by madodo: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Criminals hate Police
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by maxwell767(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2016
OMG!!!!!!........ This is a Swine Barracks grin grin
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by donbenz(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2016
End time Barrack grin
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by DeRay98(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
Hmmm

They've always blame it on PDP, who knows who they will blame this one on, since it has been APC all the way in Lagos State.

Police na federal government work, not state govt.
FG launched Police endowment fund under Obasanjo, them give Jimoh Ibrahim, nobody fit ask am wey the billions? So, leave Lagos state out of it.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by saints2(f): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
cybriz82:
U went to visit a friend abi u also live there...frnd ko prend ni.n by d way how e tek affect u.shey ur popcy too na popo.cus d way u go round d whole community snapin anyhow.if to say u be stranger for dat area.popo for dn tek u do pratice.popo livin der no send anybody.na u wan cm help dem drink der alumobitter?

No sir.. I don't live there. Is it a crime if as a blogger if I called the attention of the FG, state and and other relevant agencies to do the needful. we are all complaining of junk news, and someone takes his take to do an investigative write-ups, you still complain...

Anyway, have a lovely day ahead.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Samirana360(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Destined2win:
The Nigerian Police Force is one institution I will transform when I become President. I will make them an envy of other nations and they will walk tall in the comity of nations!

So Help Me God!
quote me after u win
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Smartsyn(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2016
DeRay98:

Police na federal government work, not state govt.
FG launched Police endowment fund under Obasanjo, them give Jimoh Ibrahim, nobody fit ask am wey the billions? So, leave Lagos state out of it.
I guess this is how all the barracks in other states are since its federal responsibility.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by dlux: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Am sure the NPF has a development & maintenance fund or sub-agency. The truth is, the NPF has very poor culture in this regard. Even their vehicles & uniforms look rough & dirty. Why cant we say the same for Army, Navy or Airforce barracks? If you visit Warders Barracks at Awolowo Ikoyi you will shed tears. The NPF has a popular slogan: 'Its not my fathers property' i lived in Ikoyi. Ask a lot of Barrack boys they'd laff it off.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by dammykrane(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt]They are animals so its expected that they live like animals.
Abi you expect government to spend tax payers money on useless animals such as the Nigerian police??

Oh please!!
[/size]
. Most ppl pass 2ru skul bt skul....all humans re higher animals...I can Neva appoint yu as an ordinary clerk cus u lack d spirit nd manners......
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by magicminister: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2016
dammykrane:
. Most ppl pass 2ru skul bt skul....all humans re higher animals...I can Neva appoint yu as an ordinary clerk cus u lack d spirit nd manners......

loool... your papa na police man?
Loool....

Look at me, do i look like someone you can afford?
Loool

awon smellos!
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Chivasex: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
for all that I know, 9ja police barracks have never looked any better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuma Speech At The Nigeria's National Assembly - Photos / South-West Governors Absent At Meeting With Odigie-Oyegun / How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.