Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) (20887 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Dilapidation Of Police Barracks And Station In Obudu, Rivers Stat / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by dammykrane(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2016
magicminister:

loool... your papa na police man?
Loool....

Look at me, do i look like someone you can afford?
Loool

awon smellos!
. Lyk u sewious.....dey lol' lyk dog wey see FUD.iyalaya anybodie
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by meemeetruth(f): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Dirty people, I board a bus with one of dem some time ago him mouth dey smell for ogogoro nd Garlic combination and him black uniform dey smell like rotten fish. I feel like telling him bt I just give my sef small brain..
NPF need to sanction dis pple Asp...
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by akigbemaru: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Obalende police barrack.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmm

The way people treat government property is alarming. What is the way forward Nigerians, later they will blame government.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by emi14: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
What is wrong with Nigerians as individuals?. Why can't they keep their environment clean aleast. Am tired of reading about corruption by public servants related scam and dilapidated infrastructures. Enough!!!!
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by lordmagic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dey ar suposed to live in lagoons sef
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
saints2:
I went to visit a friend whose dad is a police officer and lives around Obalende, we decided to pass the police barracks at Kam-Salem barracks leading to the main road, what I saw was an eye sore. For the first tim, I pitied the Nigerian Police. How can people who gave their all and to serve the nation be living in such a place like this? The buildings were dilapidated and they have no tap water, all the gutters and road are home to rats and lizard, and we have allocation for all these. I can't but feel remorseful to all the Police folks living in this house. Imagine you been a traffic warden and after a hard day's job, this is where you retired to, or you as a police, you can't be proud to bring in a visitor because of the sorry state of your house.

I hereby appeal to Mr. President, the minister in charge of interior and Police affairs to please, make these folks smile maybe by renovating this barrack or by doing something good... Below are the sorry state of the barracks\

Due to the large pictures, I can't upload them all them, please check the source for more pictures.

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html

cc: lalasticlala

I dey laff u bros. U enter d best police barrack in Nigeria and u r feeling this remorse. Go and see other police barracks aside from the obalende police barracks and macarthy, they are eye sore. U'll practically throw up (vomit). Spirogyral rided walls, collapsed building parts, stink, rot, delapidated, condemned buildings all negetive language u can tink of.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Ekebest: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have not seen anything wrong with these pictures and there is no cause for alarm because these pictures are not NEW to us and we should not act as if there are strange. I have lived in several police barracks for more than two decades and these uploads seems to be one of the fortunates police barracks that is neat, clean and looks presentable among others. SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE. President BUHARI should turn on his search light on NIGERIA POLICE BARRACKS. Have you not noticed that NAVY BARRACKS has always been the neatest and outstanding barracks in Nigeria?
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by Kenmoris22: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nigeria polic is too dirty
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by MicKaro: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ekebest:
I have not seen anything wrong with these pictures and there is no cause for alarm because these pictures are not NEW to us and we should not act as if there are strange. I have lived in several police barracks for more than two decades and these uploads seems to be one of the fortunates police barracks that is neat, clean and looks presentable among others. SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE. President BUHARI should turn on his search light on NIGERIA POLICE BARRACKS. Have you not noticed that NAVY BARRACKS has always been the neatest and outstanding barracks in Nigeria?
Navy men are clean,Police are extremely dirty.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
I once went in there to easy myself, God, it was a sorry sight the tiolet was. Okiro and group stole all the money meant to renovate the barracks. Our leaders are vampers.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
I once went in there to easy myself, God, it was a sorry sight the tiolet was. Okiro and group stole all the money meant to renovate the barracks. Our leaders are vampires.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / Atiku, Firm In Row Over $5.9m Visa Bill Payment / Osinbajo And His Wife At Ayomide Amosun's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.