Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ (28807 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by great664(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2016
jayfolarin:

Nigga, you have been wailing all over several threads! Shouting buhari this, govt that!

What have you done to improve the lives of yourself, your family and your immediate enviroment??

At least we know buhari is fighting effortlessly to recover stolen funds from looters that you have stopped at nothing in defending!

Get a life! Get a job! Stop being foolis.h!

Lol, its now self achievement huh? Story for the gods

Remember ur buhari was unable to add any degree, trade, investment or any self development after 30years of leaving Aso Rock.
That he even went to borrow fund from the bank to buy nomination form.

Even OBJ went back to school and wrote a book

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by great664(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
You're obviously frustrated. I will ignore you to the extent you will doubt your existence.
grin grin grin grin
Loser, Dispute my claim

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by flokii: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2016
twuz expected...
nothing strange atal.
Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by robosky02(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2016
one step forwar ten step backward

its computer age no one need line to make nitel call

we need 21st century policy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by DropShot: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
jmaine:

And who are you to ask me such an imbec1lic question ?
Just a simple question and you're losing your sanity!

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala Obinoscopy, I hope when I release venom on this thing, you will not come shouting "Rule 2".
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2016
I hope we all know this new slogan or scheme would affect the social media too...We should get ready for some dictatorial form of leadership...Nigerians hope ona ready

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by jmaine: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
DropShot:

Just a simple question and you're losing your sanity!

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala Obinoscopy, I hope when I release venom on this thing, you will not come shouting "Rule 2".

And I asked you a simple question and you are threatening to go nuts . . . . . . .

Release your venom Passingshot and get obliterated, . . . . . . .The question you asked was acutely m.oronic and imbec1lic . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by todayboy: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
It's not war against indiscipline and corruption the real name is WAR AGAINST PDP AND BUHARI ENEMIES.

very soon the tyrant president will introduce sharia law in Nigeria as a whole this zombies will still support him

What's the essence of wai when we have Sss and police just looking for opportunity to repeat 1984 behavior in 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by princejayboss: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
great664:
Lol, is that the best you can do to defend yourself, I guess you can't take correction just like them. BLIND SUPPORTERS who can't defend themselves.

Wailers are smarter than liars that's why we will continue to correct you people.

Remember a Wailer from East , South and West need to score a minnimum of 180 in Jamb to be admitted in Uni/Mono/Poly but an Armajiri need 150 maximum to be admitted in same Uni/Poly/Mono. Hope you can see the difference.

#AskYourself

What are you saying.... They need 50 to gain admission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by shotgun22(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
investing more in the minds of the people.. bn waiting for this to happen..we can't treat the symptoms only and expect corruption to disappear.. if truely we desire a positive change.. great one Mister President.. Now I know you are ready to work.. success is truely who u are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Aremu01(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
Sai Buhari Haters n Wailers how market

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Talk2CB: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Great. Should be War against Indiscipline and Corruption. Fully enforced than before, Not just a relaunch and it dies out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by great664(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
princejayboss:

What are you saying.... They need 50 to gain admission
Its not Chinese, Read it again? There's No 50 but 150 and its talking about Jamb for admission into higher institutions
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by mmsen: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
This old fool has run out of ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Airoflaw(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2016
dats good .it will reset d brain of 9ja youth to it normal state
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Sorry,there is no idiagbon this time around,so it might not work,so mr president please face other things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Baba we have been waiting for dis, I trust ur instinct on War Against Indiscipline and Corruption. pls Lunch it on 5G ntwk Asp so dat those who don't trust ur judgment we knw we are not here for play play .
thunder fire Wailers, looters and der supporters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by princejayboss: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2016
great664:
Its not Chinese, Read it again? There's No 50 but 150 and its talking about Jamb for admission into higher institutions

I know what am saying... It's a lot lower mark than what you said .... Who dash Dem 150.... How many of them fit get 150....
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2016
cheesy

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Churchillsaug(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2016
DropShot:

Has anyone asked for your support?
try making use of your sense for once. It is an advise pls
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Iko5000: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Bam I said it in all my threads, a Dictator can never change his spots . For we Nigerians that experience Buhari in 1984 we know what to expect and will laugh at the Sai Buhari brigade when the suffering starts. G[b]et ready folks for the biggest austerity measures for the masses . Musicians going to jail, queues for Milk , rice and beans, Flogging on the streets. Unknown soldiers killings [/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by great664(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2016
princejayboss:

I know what am saying... It's a lot lower mark than what you said .... Who dash Dem 150.... How many of them fit get 150....
Yet they say we are One Nigeria while some tribe are celebrated and given soft ladden others are suffering to survive, if IPOB says they are being Marginalized, Yorubas will defend North and term it loosing election.

IPOB Marginalization has nothing to do with Political Positions, that's my take.

A Fulani will carry AK47In presence of a law enforcement officers and they will do nothing but a southerner with just kitchen knife be shot. Yet they still want One Nigeria.

One Night yes but all these favouritism and Nepotism should stop...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by redcliff: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2016
johnmartus:
WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT FIRE ON BUHARI TILL KANU, EMEKA,NGOZI REALISE THE UNITY OF NIGERIA CANNOT BE OVEREMPHASIZE.

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Barrysleek(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Very good development we have to reshape our values and orientation. it has to begin with us the youth because we are the leaders of tomorrow, if we miss it now as youth this country will forever remain doom.

Long Live PMB
Long Live PYO
Long Live Nigerian Youth
Long Live one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2016
misspresident:
ride on mr president.
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by 4C2215131: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2016
If it's a sincere move that won't amount to human rights abuses and a means of scoring some cheap political points then it is indeed a welcome development.
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by Bigdreams(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Let's hope all this brings relief to the masses and prosecutes anyone who is responsible for looting no matter the political affiliation.

Free Report Reveals How To Start Bulk SMS Business & Make Money Consistently.
Download at www.targetedsms247.com/freereport
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by richidinho(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
hope his children will be in the country to partake in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by missKiffy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its about time

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by bigtt76(f): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one. Hope it's not another way to siphon funds through the launch and it's subsequent operations undecided
Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by tyav7: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
About time!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ by ruffDiamond: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
jmaine:
What are the modalities of this so called war against indiscipline . . . .If it involves reckless harassment of citizens by the security forces ala 1984 then it is DOA . . . . .

If it is going to involve a more subtle social crusade in terms of jingles and strengthening of our institutions to carry our their statutory functions devoid of interference from any fool's body language . . . . then am in full support of it . . . . . .
it's gonna be the former and u had better prepare yr mind for it..police know how to properly reset the brain of stubborn and compulsive law breaker like u with CORRECT SLAP angry,yeah ,people like you who thrives in an atmosphere of general disorder,indiscipline and flagrant display of impunity like making call while driving,forming yeye big man, while obstructing other road users cos one idiot ic bigman dey chat with Im olosho galfriend ,blocking road on wkend cos one alhaji wan arrange Owanbe ? ,defecating in public on twalkway,flowers,crossing highway ,.. the list is endless ..you think subtle approach and jingle is gonna solve all that For where?for naija eh?u funny sha subtle and jingle my azz !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid / Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.