Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin (2446 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by theplushist: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2016
http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/

This virginity thing. It seems a big issue for you. And it’s generating awkward contradictions in you. It’s the hidden reason you’re struggling with your emotions. You’re conflicted inside because you know you have no standing.

Okay, here’s the thing: In life, you must learn to use appropriate yardstick to judge and determine issues. You don’t use a ruler for example to measure the purity of water. That’s an inappropriate instrument though a measurement. Neither do you use a stethoscope to measure the pressure of a tyre. It’s a wrong pressure gauge. In the same manner, you can’t use dutifulness in church as parameter to determine the suitability of a conjugal prospect. It can serve as corroborative factor or even corroborant, but it cannot be the primary basis of consideration. A good church worker is not necessarily going to be a good wife, though the word “good” is common. Two separate issues. I mean, that she can sing down the heavens doesn’t mean she will make you a good wife. Vocal dexterity is not qualification for coupling. Choir is not a marriage context. If you base your marriage decision on her ability to sing, you’re clearly using a wrong means of measurement. A singing voice for example cannot help you determine if she’s clean or a relative of Unhygienix of Asterix fame. That’s how people arrive at wrong marital decisions. They use wrong parameters. And such a mistake can prove very costly to a man in particular.

Now let’s come to your issue. You want to marry a virgin. But there’s an inherent contradiction in your quest. You can’t test her virginity unless you sleep with her, in which case she’ll no longer be and you won’t marry a virgin. The truth is, all you have is her word. It’s what she says she is that she is at this stage of your relationship. You can’t even verify her word without compromising your faith. Now, here’s the irony of your quest for a virgin wife: You’re not a virgin yourself. At some point before you embraced your faith you engaged in sexual congresses. In other words, you have a past. In the same vein, she also has a past. But you’re willing to embrace your past but not hers.

As per your wife you want to be the man who “hit it first”, but tell me, the women you hit first who’ll marry those? In essence you can’t take what you dished out. The idea of someone being there before you consternates you. You can’t handle it, ironically. The reason she’s not giving you the confirmation you want on her virgin status is probably because she’s not. She likes you, wants you, but you’ve put impediment on progress: demanded for something she can’t amend retroactively. And so she can’t lie about her past, and she can’t tell you the truth either. Stalemate. You somehow think that her non-virginal status is indicative of a colourful and flavourful past. Perhaps. Same applies to you I guess. But you’ve not told me who she really is, just her sexual history. You didn’t indicate if she’s a loving and kindhearted woman. Whether or not she’s caring. You’ve not told me whether she’s trustworthy, whether she’s someone you can entrust your life to. And it’s not as if you’re accusing her of promiscuity. So the broken hymen just indicates she’s had sex in the past.

What I’m trying to say is, virginity is really not a test of whether someone will make you a good wife. You’re using a ruler to measure tyre pressure. Now if virginity is a psychological barrier for you, I’d say don’t go into marriage with her. You’ll keep judging her in the present because you can’t deal with her past. I’ll advice you keep your imagination in check. Stop imagining someone in the past on top of her. It’s unhelpful. But you have to reconcile yourself to the possibility you may not marry a virgin. Being real! Learn to be real in life. Your generation is very experimental with sex, and sexual imagery is so pervasive. Your music videos are highly suggestive. Think Anaconda. You’re being conditioned to accept raw sexuality. That conditioning generates results. Makes kids want to experiment with sex.

Be careful that your quest for virginity doesn’t make you miss a very wonderful and loving woman. Perhaps the first thing you ought to consider is what you want in a wife, what should you want in a wife. If this woman meets your criteria of a good wife to you I’d say go for her. You don’t want to regret not marrying her. If you marry an alternate, note that the virginity qualification will end on your wedding night. Then the marriage begins. You don’t want a wife who qualifies for only the wedding night do you? What happens in the days and years ahead? The faith you avow is very much anchored on Paul’s immortal words: If any man (or woman) be in Christ, he or she is a new creature. Old things have passed away. All things have become new. It’s either you’re going to accept God’s word concerning this lady or not. The decision is yours.

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2016
if he's not A virgin and Won't marry a lady except she's one..

Then, he's A deluded, egocentric, dimwitted Scumbag! undecided

And I Hope he gets hit by a car and falls Off from the highest point Of Mount.Everest...And breaks his head...and then his Legs, And then DIES.!! gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by obiorathesubtle: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2016
undecided undecidedI concur.. I'd like to add, the only men who want to marry virgins are hypocritical sons of biitches with no sense! I prefer non-virgins.. For lots of reasons.. Experience, honesty and whatnot..
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

And I Hope he gets hit by a car and falls Off from the highest point Of Mount.Everest...And breaks his head...and then DIES.!! gringrin

Sister Esther, How Stupid Art Thou? A Male Choosing To Marry A Virgin Female Is Now A Bad Thing Abi?

AnyWays..I Think The Shìt You Typed Above Should Be Directed To The Guy Whom DisVirgined You.
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by wordbank(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Na me get the key if no be me open am u no go enter my house
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by asadike(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Thk u op, we wey no be virgin, no be man disvirgin us?
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by leke12(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Story for d gods! Why would I be paying for her dowry when she isn't a virgin? What am I paying for? She has given it freely to sm1 maybe 10 or 20 or 50 how would I know? The best u can do for her is just give her belle and forget marriage. Thank God for my wife to be....I met a virgin and I will marry her even if she has a little shortcomings, no one is perfect even me.
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

And I Hope he gets hit by a car and falls Off from the highest point Of Mount.Everest...And breaks his head...and then DIES.!! gringrin

Brutal grin
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2016
true talk
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:
Sister Esther, How Stupid Art Thou? A Virgin Male Choosing To Marry A Fellow Virgin Female Is Now A Bad Thing Abi?

AnyWays..I Think The Shìt You Typed Above Should Be Directed To The Guy Whom DisVirgined You.
Thanks..
Big slowpoke!!,grin

You should Read what i wrote Again... Slowly this time..Or probably give Your phone to Someone who actually knows outta read to decipher its meaning to You.. Michellla Help him Out?grin

LoL!grin I'm really bad at pidgin English Buh lemme help your unfortunate poor self...

''i talk say if him no be virgin and him wan marry person wey be virgin by all means, then,make he die!!"

Get it now??grin vivid enough? Oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:
Brutal grin
cool tongue tonguetongue
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:
Sister Esther, How Stupid Art Thou? A Virgin Male Choosing To Marry A Fellow Virgin Female Is Now A Bad Thing Abi?

Thanks..
she meant any guy thats not a virgin,yet wanna marry a virgin is a dimwitted scum_I.e.SlowPoke.
get it?

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by czarr(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

And I Hope he gets hit by a car and falls Off from the highest point Of Mount.Everest...And breaks his head...and then his Legs, And then DIES.!! gringrin

I can tell you read a lot!
Or you are a. Movie buff,from the way you write I can tell you have a brilliant mind...
Its nothing don't mention,
But still team #virgingalsonly
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:

she meant any guy thats not a virgin,yet wanna marry a virgin is a dimwitted scum_I.e.SlowPoke.
get it?

Yeah, I Got It Now. Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by czarr(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

Or you are a. Movie buff,from the way you write I can tell you have a brilliant mind...
But still team #virgingalsonly..

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

Yeah, I Got It Now. Thanks cool
yea dont just read.assimilate too wink))
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Infomizer(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2016
No be by V-Yansh abeg! To think that there was a time when I used to feel like "if my wife is a virgin ehn, I'd adore her in a special way"..Furk that shiit mhen! Feels like centuries ago. If I love you enough to wife you, then I'll always adore you in a special way..Where ma tigress at? kiss

glimpse33:
Sister Esther, How Stupid Art Thou? A Male Choosing To Marry A Virgin Female Is Now A Bad Thing Abi?
Thanks..

Bros, you for cool down read wetin the babe write wella, con understand am before you comment. See as them dey use pupu rub you now. Take heart..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Big slowpoke!!,grin

You should Read what i wrote Again... Slowly this time..Or probably give Your phone to Someone who actually knows outta read to decipher its meaning to You.. Michellla Help him Out?grin

LoL!grin I'm really bad at pidgin English Buh lemme help your unfortunate poor self...

''i talk say if him no be virgin and him wan marry person wey be virgin by all means, then,make he die!!"

*Covers Face*

*Post Modified cool
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2016
czarr:
But still team #virgingalsonly
If You Are indeed A Virgin... Then, sweetheart, I have No problem with that...it's your right! cheesy

Buh if you Ain't...lipsrsealed you know the rest? gringrin

nyways...I read a lot! winkmostly Romantic Novels and medical encyclopedias... And also watch lots of movies..wink
Buh uh...Thanks czarr! kiss

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Infomizer:
No be by V-Yansh abeg! To think that there was a time when I used to feel like "if my wife is a virgin ehn, I'd adore her in a special way"..Furk that shit mhen! Feels like centuries ago. If I love you enough to wife you, then I'll always adore you in a special way..Where ma tigress at? kiss

Bros, you for cool down read wetin the babe write wella, con understand am before you comment. See as them dey use pupu rub you now. Take heart..

My Bad

But Still....

Virgin Girls Rock cool

Who Wants To Marry A Second-Hand?
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

*Covers Face*

*Post Modified cool
Awwwee!embarassed

See?? I'm not that silly After all! grin

Truce? tongue
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:

get it?
gringrinThanks babe!wink

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Big slowpoke!!,grin

he's out of his misery now.gringrin
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Monalisa185(f): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2016
lol...I really should spread a mat here....
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Awwwee!embarassed

See?? I'm not that silly After all! grin
Truce? tongue

YEAH TRUCE..

But...

VIRGIN GIRLS ROCKS cool
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by czarr(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
If You Are indeed A Virgin... Then, sweetheart, I have No problem with that...it's your right! cheesy

Buh if you're not...lipsrsealed you know the rest? gringrin

nyways...I read a lot! winkmostly Romantic Novels and medical encyclopedias... And also watch lots of movies..wink
Buh uh...Thanks czarr! kiss

I'll like to say this,
Just cause I'm not a virgin doesn't make me any less deserving of a virgin girl...that you don't have money(not you) doesn't make you any less deserving of a rich guy.

I keep telling people to read stuffs,especially novels it increases your vocabulary and your sense of humour.l just checked you out I see you have some sort of e-diary.

I'll check that out once in a while.
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:
he's out of his misery now.gringrin
Well, it's about time! grin

:

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol...I really should spread a mat here....

*Rushes To Lie Down With Her wink
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

YEAH TRUCE..

But...

VIRGIN GIRLS ROCKS cool
angry

You need more asswhooping abi? angry

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Seems jaunty Esther is vexing this morning lol! Seems we need to appease the gods. grin
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by oloyede252(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

cool down before u kill ya self.i pray you die soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts / Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage After Seeing This? / Should He Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.