Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman (15144 Views)

If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by anonimi: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Very true.
That is why Amaechi is made a minister instead of being in detention at EFCC.
Who is FOOLING who?
Definitely not me.
Could it be YOU

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by nairalander015: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by techmart(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
so true
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Kx: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
When they were stealing the nation blind, they forgot the rule of law and obedience of court order.

Now they have been caught and "gbabed" by the EFCC, they think shouting that PMB must obey court orders is the solution.

I like PMB approach- use the instrument of state, Police, EFCC etc to arrest and investigate; push for a 100% refund without court.
When all the loot has been recovered, court can take their turn to apply snail speed judicial proceedings with thine kingdom come adjournments and injunctions.

They have met their match in PMB.

God bless my president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Shortyy(f): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
freedom96:
stfu.Bloody liar angry nd bigot too
Nigga go fvck yourself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by ikanodia(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by mrmax1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Our IPOB friends won't like this. Victor Umeh's views doesn't suit their narrative. I won't be surprised if they start attacking him.
[b][/b]

My brother and u think victor umeh sincerely meant what he said or was because of the upcoming rerun which he is a part of? Could av said it out of fear or for favour sake....my opinion though
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by obynoses(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
He will soon join APC!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by ikanodia(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
k
anonimi:
Very true. That is why Amaechi is made a minister instead of being in detention at EFCC. Who is FOOLING who? Definitely not me. Could it be YOU
k k
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by anonimi: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kx:
When they were stealing the nation blind, they forgot the rule of law and obedience of court order.

Now they have been caught and "gbabed" by the EFCC, they think shouting that PMB must obey court orders is the solution.

I like PMB approach- use the instrument of state, Police, EFCC etc to arrest and investigate; push for a 100% refund without court.
When all the loot has been recovered, court can take their turn to apply snail speed judicial proceedings with thine kingdom come adjournments and injunctions.

They have met their match in PMB.

God bless my president

And the man he canonised saint- Abacha grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by bobchigar(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
AustineE1:
I also concur but i will only take PMB and his anti-corruption campaign serious when i see Tinubu,kwankwaso and Amaechi in the dungeon,including Fashola.Those initial first three names,stinks with 'gross'corruption.
Are these people you mentioned have connection with Federal government missing funds? Did these people served federal government? The answer is No, No. Among those being probed, who among them did not have connection with federal govrnment missing money? Just to give you clue on how war against corruption is moving at the moment. Just let us support it, it will go down to state level even local govt level. Its step by step.God bless PMB, God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Goke7: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
The way things are going, by the time GEJ himself will finally throw his weight behind the anti-corruption war being waged by PMB, I wonder how that day will be for IPOB fans and other wailers.

Even the pdp now has factions cos of the anti corruption war, as some want the looters to return the stolen money while others are still hallucinating that its a witch-hunt. The moral burden on those who still oppose PMB anti corruption is becoming too heavy for them to bear.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Iko5000: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Body Odour dey kill[size=16pt][/size]
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by anonimi: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
bobchigar:
Are these people you mentioned have connection with Federal government missing funds? Did these people served federal government? The answer is No, No. Among those being probed, who among them did not have connection with federal govrnment missing money? Just to give you clue on how war against corruption is moving at the moment. Just let us support it, it will go down to state level even local govt level. Its step by step.God bless PMB, God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Did Sule Lamido have connection with Federal government missing funds?
Did Sule Lamido serve federal government?
The answer is No, No. Yes, yes. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

olillywales:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-aDOwmciRaCM/VgJ0-Cs5tQI/AAAAAAAGqdY/X8JToDjsMnA/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img]
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, yesterday arraigned former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, his two sons - Aminu Sule Lamido and Mustapha Sule Lamido, Aminu Wada Abubakar and Batholomew Darlington Agoha, before Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court, Abuja, on a 27-count amended charge bordering on corruption and money laundering.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zCqozBIVkUQ/VgJ00wiNHNI/AAAAAAAGqc4/_RqQw94wizQ/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Arraigned along with the governor, his sons and aides include 4 companies namely Bamaina Holdings Limited, Bamaina Company Nigeria Limited, Bamaina Aluminium Limited and Speeds International Limited.

Lamido and his co-accused had been arraigned before Justice Evelyn Anyadike of the Federal High Court, Kano State, on July 9 2015 for allegedly misappropriating funds belonging to Jigawa State. Their case was later transferred to the Federal High Court, Abuja, where Justice Gabriel Kolawole, a vacation judge, granted the accused persons bail, and adjourned the matter to September 22, 2015.
At the resumed hearing yesterday September 22nd, presided over by Justice Ademola, counsel to the EFCC, Chile Okoroma, presented the court with the amended charge, dated September 15, 2015, which added Agoha, manager of Speeds International Limited, as one of the accused persons. The hearing which commenced at about 9.11am was, however, adjourned briefly to allow the registry to assign a new charge number to the amended charge sheet, since the case was originally heard in Kano.

On resumption, the charges were read to the accused persons.

One of the charges read: “That you Alhaji Sule Lamido (while being Governor of Jigawa State, Nigeria), Aminu Sule Lamido, Mustapha Sule Lamido, Bamaina Holdings Limited, Bamaina Company Nigeria Limited, and Speeds International Limited between 15th October and 18th December, 2008 within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court did convert an aggregate sum of N124,649,915 paid by Dantata and Sawoe Construction Company Nigeria Limited into the account of Speeds International Limited.”

Another charge read: “That you Alhaji Sule Lamido (while being the governor of Jigawa State, Nigeria), Aminu Sule Lamido, Mustapha Sule Lamido, Bamaina Holdings Limited, Bamaina Company Nigeria Limited and Speeds International Limited between 8th January and 10th December, 2013 within the jurisdiction of this Honbourable Court took possession of an aggregate sum of N101,580,300 paid by Dantata and Sawoe Construction Company Nigeria Limited into the account of Bamaina Holdings Limited.”

They all pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Justice Adeniyi Ademola, thereafter, adjourned till October 21 and 22 for trial

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-efcc-re-arraigns-ex-gov-sule.html

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by chukkiephil(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
hahahahaha now that he was favoured by a court judgement hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by porshuch: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
I just dey pity Nnamdi Kanu.
Chai! Everybody don dey support baba.

Hahahahaha everybody don desert him.

Dj play me give me the money by Davido

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by akinyeleaa: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Our brothers from that side will not like this o, wait sef, Victor Umeh was probably sired by a yellowbar.
Fuckin retards who use their heart more than their head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Lerumo: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:
In the voice of the Ipo-Brainless youths; Mr umeh is a yoloba man from the Southwest cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
I admire umeh
One of my role politician.

But

Why now?
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by anonimi: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
chukkiephil:
hahahahaha now that he was favoured by a court judgement hahahaha

Na so na.
He has repented and is now a born-to-gain progreTHIEF even though he may not have made RESTITUTION.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by advocates: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
AustineE1:
I also concur but i will only take PMB and his anti-corruption campaign serious when i see Tinubu,kwankwaso and Amaechi in the dungeon,including Fashola.Those initial first three names,stinks with 'gross'corruption.
You people are so cunning and twisted that nothing ever satisfies you. If you have anything that indict the aforementioned names, go ahead and present it to the relevant agencies. Isn't it hypocritical that you called Tinubu and Amaechi but left Ngozi Iweala the super minister under the past govt under which this unending graft was perpetrated? So much for you people and tribalism.
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Ximonak: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
when all these guys that where among the "16years of PDP" are being probed, then I know nigeria is moving forward with the fight....

Or have they all being wash by the blood of... immediately they accepted APC

Inbtw anybody (PDP,APC,KOWA,APGA brought to book should be jailed.
I am tired of you embezzle 200million, you pay 50million, the case close

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by advocates: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
anonimi:

Na so na.
He has repented and is now a born-to-gain progreTHIEF even though he may not have made RESTITUTION.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0
The last time I quoted, I did offered you a professional advise how you can use your talent to make a good living instead of wasting it here pursing a course that will further add to your misery.
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by omozu1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
mikketech:
Ok. Noted. Fuel still expensive
You are right i bought for 120 naira per liter today and police too no dey try.
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by jikemania(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin shocked cheesy wailers keep wailing
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by kajoula(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is it that Tinubu and Ameachi is not a kworupt politician or they never stole from the federal purse ? shocked

Nigeria O'Nigeria.......Why ?
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by kajoula(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ximonak:
when all these guys that where among the "16years of PDP" are being probed, then I know nigeria is moving forward with the fight....

Or have they all being wash by the blood of... immediately they accepted APC

Inbtw anybody (PDP,APC,KOWA,APGA brought to book should be jailed.
I am tired of you embezzle 200million, you pay 50million, the case close

They will destroy themselves....soon,God keep us. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by mutvy: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na now you know?
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Obidikejr(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tell that to the PDP, whining like sissies everyday
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
omozu1:

You are right i bought for 120 naira per liter today and police too no dey try.
. Ya. Here in owerri all filling station. I had to bu from black market.
Re: Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
tuale4u:

They have to like it.
They have to by fire by thunder....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo / David Mark Visits Abdusalami Abubakar (Photos) / IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.