Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share (1130 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / He/she Leaves You After A 9-year Relationship; What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by IntimateGist: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
When u get hurt in a relationship what make u feel better.......................?

1. Crying
2. Sex
3. Music
4. Alcohol
5. Weed
6. Bible
7. Quran
8. Revenge
9. Sleeping
10. Invite relations
11. Others.

Please Share!
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by adren(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
question for dem marriageable girls in their late 30's and broke loverboys..
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by kaziblake(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Football

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Davidovinci(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Football
100Likes
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
I know it sounds strange but a cold chilled drink and a nice hot food, as in asian delicacy then a nice time playing playstation 4 makes me 4get abt d past.
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Music...

I live and breathe music...undecided
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Music. I wouldn't have endured certain things without music!
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Definitely WEED & MUSIC
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Meeloreh(f): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
A sincere apology n time
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Go out(mostly event centres) to meet new set of people, play Rap music either with my phone or sound system then to my game console and play it till it overheats..........

Then i'd go to my room, plan on my revenge.....payback's a b!tch

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bleeping the same Girl that Hurt me in the @nus!
That's what makes me feel Better
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bleeping the same Girl that Hurt me in the @nus!
That's what makes me feel Better
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
nothing gets me like an interesting movie
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by zoomman(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
mistytohcute:
nothing gets me like an interesting movie
and wen ur done wif ur interesting movie......u will go back to square one........i think the best tin is to av as many chicks as frnds, them the rest is history

1 Like

Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Time.
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na sex all d way. Anything dat look like pusssy.. Prostitute, small girl, old mama, yellow pusssy, black pusssy, chocolate pusssy. I angrily deal with them when heartbroken. Its not about love-making now, its about angry energy. I see no value in women when fuccking them in a heartbroken state.
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by DrTizzle: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
IntimateGist:
When u get hurt in a relationship what make u feel better.......................?

1. Crying
2. Sex
3. Music
4. Alcohol
5. Weed
6. Bible
7. Quran
8. Revenge
9. Sleeping
10. Invite relations
11. Others.

Please Share!

In order to become happy, you need a plan. A plan that involves taking yourself to the next level in life. See, when you have something worthwhile that you are pursuing in life, other things like relationships, football, music and etc; won't really count as any thing again. Only weak people cry about a lost relationship and blah blah blah. You need to understand that God made you beautiful and for your partner to kick you to the curb only means that he or she does not deserve to have you. There is someone special out there that would make you perfect and vice-versa. You are the best version of yourself. The person that left you does not even deserve your tears. Most importantly, work on self control and don't jump into any relationship that does not have Jesus in the Center. Define who you are in God and stay BOLD, STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS......My bible says, the steps of a good man are ordered by God. Let God lead and he delights in his ways. Most people think God is not interested in who we date or marry. Yes he is, so let him order you footsteps to the right person and at the right time. Trust me, when the right person comes, you'd know.
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by lampardizik(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
never been in a relationship tongue undecided
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by themilanway(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
An action packed,suspense,nail biting,cunny,funny and mind blowing sex filled novel or movie.

The novel especially takes care of everything.
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
zoomman:

and wen ur done wif ur interesting movie......u will go back to square one........i think the best tin is to av as many chicks as frnds, them the rest is history

hmmm, different strokes
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by SexyCeline(f): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mine is clubbing and my vibrator jor.... Guys wahala too much.
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by prettyjo(f): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
music
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by IntimateGist: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine is clubbing and my vibrator jor.... Guys wahala too much.

Hmmmm
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by KingTom(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
rubsaphy:
Definitely WEED & MUSIC
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by IntimateGist: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
themilanway:
An action packed,suspense,nail biting,cunny,funny and mind blowing sex filled novel or movie.

The novel especially takes care of everything.

Not Bad
Re: When You Get Hurt In A Relationship What Make You Feel Better? Please Share by shulamitewoman(f): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
;DMusic does d magic 4me..RnB actually

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl Out, Is It The Same As Wooing Her / The Game’s Teenage Ex-g!rlfriend & H-er Huge B00bs Step Out In Public[watch Vid] / Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.