Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? (1136 Views)

Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
www.nairaland.com/geni340

Just when i thought i have seen it all, then geni340 came into play. cheesycheesy

who do u think got the biggest boobz?
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by falconey(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided grin

I"m not a fan
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
falconey:
undecided grin
I"m not a fan
you dnt like big boobz? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by SINXU(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Call me when you're talking about ass. cool
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
now listening to brymo. sometin dey round town!! people dey slam head 4 ground.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by Weblow: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
where is the boobz
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you dnt like big boobz? cheesy
naaah not my thing but ass, my love for ass is to die for.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided www.nairaland.com/missSlimbody
why your boobz come small like that?
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by Aviero: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
EstherFa.bîan, maybe.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
I will give it to sinaj anyday anytime, its nt just abt having big boobs like parachute, its abt having a sexy boob that u can cuddle, suck d nippless, a kind of boob dat will be dancing up and down when she is on top of u riding u like lamborghini. so therefore i sinaj is the one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by geni340(f): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
www.nairaland.com/geni340

Just when i thought i have seen it all, then geni340 came into play. cheesycheesy

who do u think got the biggest boobz?
I suggest u shuld go and read ur books.. tongue embarassed
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
geni340:

I suggest u shuld go and read ur books.. tongue embarassed
waiting for the day i wud feel those boobz.. Chai
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by schumastic(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
where are the ladies with the big front o cus Awo Were Ti De

Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by bladex: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
undecided www.nairaland.com/missSlimbody

why your boobz come small like that?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by ettaetta(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
See advert
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by ShakurM(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I will give it to sinaj anyday anytime, its nt just abt having big boobs like parachute, its abt having a sexy boob that u can cuddle, suck d nippless, a kind of boob dat will be dancing up and down when she is on top of u riding u like lamborghini. so therefore i sinaj is the one.
Guy wake up, you don pour white gum for floor
Re: Who Is The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobz? by kachi19: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chai! SMH. Geni340 tho :/ but sites can be deceiving. Nigerian girls and their packaging

(1) (Reply)

3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE / Finally / The Wife Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.