Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. (1824 Views)

Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Xbee007(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
1. When you toast them they will always lie that they have never had a boyfriend.
2. A great number of them becomes runs girl when they enter university.
3. Some may look beautiful on the outside but they are dirtier than pigs if you enter their house.
4. They love money die. The can even follow a goat as long as he has money to take care of them.
5. Their love for Brazilian hair no be here. They will do anything to get one.
6. Some of them no get heart.
7. If you send #1000 call card to them now. They will send please call me back to you just to tell you they have seen it.
8. They tell you they have never done it before but if you enter the place grin grin he go be like... make I no talk the rest.
9. If you carry them go restaurant them go order ten times pass the amount wey you yourself order.
10. Them dey form die. They fit lie say they are in the Bathroom in Burj Khalifa meanwhile they are on the queue waiting for their neighbor to get out of the toilet so they can enter.
11. Their father is always a senator or one big chairman like that. Person wey they open gate for House of Assembly na senator too
12. They can receive call die. U go think say some of them na customer care. I dey pity some guys wey dey burn their credit for some babes.
BF: Hello babe, where you dey?
GF: I dey church in fact we are about to start service now. No call me in the next thirty minute cos the service will be very serious (Meanwhile, she dey untop Patrick bed they collect)
There is God ooo.

Nairalanders add yours!

1 Like

Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Monalisa185(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Holmes07(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
undecided
Theri punna is a wide as pacific ocean!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Holmes07(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
undecided
They are pretentious and hardened liars!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Sanmel(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na lie tongue
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Mutuwa(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
They think they are always smart and can get what they want with their check point.. wink (some o!),
They are undeniably fake (some o!),
Their common sense will always our intelligence (except if the guy/man really mumu pass cow!)
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Daslim180(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wanna make a counter thread? LOL
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by donholy28(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
the facts about Nigerian girls pass 20 but it all comes down to 3 things...they love money more than their life,they are liars and they lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by yeanka007: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Holmes07:

Op, E be like say girls don get your remote before na now you just get am back. E yaa.

99% of women ain't loyal even our mama self, na the way wey God take create them so no blame them.

But Naija babe Una bad o o.

#Don'tBlameGirlsJustFun.

1 Like

Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by ojaydedon(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm.... Dnt generalize...
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by timilehing(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
I knew a counter thread will surface.
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by danduchi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Naija girls meaning your mum is included?
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by arnold123: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
danduchi:
Naija girls meaning your mum is included?
there's a huge difference between a girl and a woman you talented dipshit!, you just carry dey leave school abi?
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by obiorathesubtle: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP is your Mum from Nigeria? Are your sisters Nigerians?
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by jumper524(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
them they always form hard to get when e b say na only once them don win miss world with ojoro
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
stupid analysis
it doesn't make an iota of sense
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Tosinville(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Xbee007:
1. When you toast them they will always lie that they have never had a boyfriend.
2. A great number of them becomes runs girl when they enter university.
3. Some may look beautiful on the outside but they are dirtier than pigs if you enter their house.
4. They love money die. The can even follow a goat as long as he has money to take care of them.
5. Their love for Brazilian hair no be here. They will do anything to get one.
6. Some of them no get heart.
7. If you send #1000 call card to them now. They will send please call me back to you just to tell you they have seen it.
8. They tell you they have never done it before but if you enter the place grin grin he go be like... make I no talk the rest.
9. If you carry them go restaurant them go order ten times pass the amount wey you yourself order.
10. Them dey form die. They fit lie say they are in the Bathroom in Burj Khalifa meanwhile they are on the queue waiting for their neighbor to get out of the toilet so they can enter.
11. Their father is always a senator or one big chairman like that. Person wey they open gate for House of Assembly na senator too
12. They can receive call die. U go think say some of them na customer care. I dey pity some guys wey dey burn their credit for some babes.
BF: Hello babe, where you dey?
GF: I dey church in fact we are about to start service now. No call me in the next thirty minute cos the service will be very serious (Meanwhile, she dey untop Patrick bed they collect)
There is God ooo.

Nairalanders add yours!
This shitt is funny, man grin grin grin
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Monalisa185(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Holmes07:
Theri punna is a wide as pacific ocean!
Holmes07:
just gerarahere mehnnn
Re: 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. by Nellizzy(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2016
correct

(1) (Reply)

Two Secondary School Students Seen Making Out On The Road In Lekki / Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? / Relationship Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.