Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? (1809 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Wicked Man You Infected Me With HIV / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Realwvn(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am not proud to say this, I have been dating my boyfriend for some months now, 6-7 months if I am not exaggerating, ever since, I started dating him, I have no reason whatsoever to think he is having an affair outside the relationship as he takes care of me from time to time and pamper me a lot unlike my former boyfriends

Yesterday, I was having a little discharge, which was quite unusual for me, so I told my friend who is a nurse, she advised me to visit their clinic for a test, I obliged and to my greatest surprise, I was told I had contracted gonorrhea

The last time I had sex before I met my boyfriend was six months ago and we started having sex in the third month of the relationship

Right now, I am confused as I don’t know if my boyfriend is sleeping with someone else or there are other ways you can contract gonorrhea

Please I need your views as I can’t stand a man who cheats, I want to tell him the situation on ground now as advised by the doctor but I am deeply angry as I feel he infected me with the disease

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-help-my-boyfriend-infected-me-with-gonorrhea-what-should-i-do/
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by wolfgangg(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swim often' it'll help
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Get tested for HIV. It's logically your next choice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Kondomatic(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Something tells me that you have given your boyfriend gonoreah and he doesn't know it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Eiyaa. U don consider toilet infection? Dat face me I face u toilet weh u dey share na ur no1 enemy oh.
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by ORACLE1975(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
picture or ................. grin grin angry grin angry angry angry lipsrsealed grin angry grin
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
my sister

Asking a bunch of random strangers on the internet for such advice is really quite silly, you will receive much misinformation. Take yourself and your boyfriend to your public health centre, there knowledgeable people can provide proper health interventions such as education and prevention.​

By the way.......Have You heard about the immaculate conception, right?

Well, there's also such a thing as immaculate infection.

Don't listen to the goofs here.

Believe me your boyfriend might not be cheating.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Go and treat it
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are u sure it was not from ur ex boyfriend? See the problem u have on urself and that of ur boyfriend now, i just hope he can handle so that he wont die of hypertension
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by greatness22(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Get medical advise from your doctor. And please, next time, save N100 for condom.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Leeeekeeee: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fork him again, he might be having HIV to give this time...
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by flokii: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Go and infect his brothers, uncles and even dad too...

See question
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Rexnegro(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2016
wolfgangg:
Swim often' it'll help
you kidding right ? If no pls expantiate
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Adasun(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2016
why did u gave ur boyfriend dis disease na

Six month shows with exes shows dat he might be da one.did u use public toilet.

Abeg go do syphiles and hiv o cheesy cheesy.
Make una wait for una husband una no go hear
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by wolfgangg(m): 12:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Rexnegro:
you kidding right ? If no pls expantiate
lol if the shii itches her' she should swim often...it'll relax the itching to a bit....
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by holiness2016: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Sex before marriage aka fornication is evil. You already erred, both of before the gonorrhoea issue. Sin and get bitten is the word. If you cannot be faithful to your parents or faith how can you be faithful to each other? If he was your husband I will comment. Only in marriage is faithfulness demanded. Why are you not married if you must engage like married couple? Call me old school, I call myself a believer. The standard is the same for all believers regardless of today's madness.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by demo4ril97(m): 5:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Eya really felt sorry though!, next time inform we before sex so that we can detect any form of STI recieve sense by the mighty fame of Nairaland.com
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by Rexnegro(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
wolfgangg:
lol if the shii itches her' she should swim often...it'll relax the itching to a bit....
tanx bro for the learning
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by shulamitewoman(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
4 heaven sake u can't get a gud advice frm d kids here..dey wil evn frustrate u and call u names like olosho etc..GET URSELF TO THE HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT PLSSS...
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by ibrams(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
let us try and live a life that shows God light in us.........

being in a Relationship is not a crime but the purpose and things you put into it determines..
some of us don't allow the holyspirit to lead us into a relationship we just venture into it without direction.
my sister your life can change for the better,stay off destiny destroyers you are a woman of grace.......

Pray for God's Revival.......
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Realwvn:
I am not proud to say this, I have been dating my boyfriend for some months now, 6-7 months if I am not exaggerating, ever since, I started dating him, I have no reason whatsoever to think he is having an affair outside the relationship as he takes care of me from time to time and pamper me a lot unlike my former boyfriends

Yesterday, I was having a little discharge, which was quite unusual for me, so I told my friend who is a nurse, she advised me to visit their clinic for a test, I obliged and to my greatest surprise, I was told I had contracted gonorrhea

The last time I had sex before I met my boyfriend was six months ago and we started having sex in the third month of the relationship

Right now, I am confused as I don’t know if my boyfriend is sleeping with someone else or there are other ways you can contract gonorrhea

Please I need your views as I can’t stand a man who cheats, I want to tell him the situation on ground now as advised by the doctor but I am deeply angry as I feel he infected me with the disease

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-help-my-boyfriend-infected-me-with-gonorrhea-what-should-i-do/
there are other ways to contact it, it isn't only through sex
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by rosalieene(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Jump into the river Thank me later When una two dey do, u no tell us
Re: Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? by wolfgangg(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rexnegro:
tanx bro for the learning
yea welcome.

(1) (Reply)

All The Men Are On Politics Section. Adieu ROMANCE Viva POLITICS>>>> / When You Have No Bae / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.