Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa (34701 Views)

Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
The embarrassing loss of the APC in the just concluded Governorship election in Bayelsa state is not only a pain to the party but a very clear signal that they have no place in the South South region of the Delta. Despite all the violence, intimidation, killings and destruction , putting all police and military force behind their quest, however all of their efforts fell apart like a pack of cards made to stand on their on only to be faced by the touch of resistance. No wonder for over 48 hours, INEC was still looking for its voice as the name already sent to it was not the wish of the people. Oh how sad the children of change got that up till this moment their chief law breaker is yet to come to terms with the incident let alone send a congratulatory message to the winner as his predecessor always did furthermore emphasizing the fact that the change of cloth from khaki to agbada does not in any way change a dictator and an unrepentant one for that matter. It is too late, the people do not need his congratulatory message, neither that of the mastermind of the violence which as left dead the people whom they wanted to Govern.

This clear signal that the APC is a mirage in states below the belt remains fact and the otherwise can only be wished for by the few amazons at nooks and crannies of the transport waterways. This is the one reason why any investment in trying to unseat any PDP government in the region would end the way Lai Mohammed's abuses did when he was reminded that 'he thought he was still an opposition spokesman that goes around abusing the government even when he's been made a minister to inform the people but rather than that is abusing them for asking questions'; that was the last time Lai spewed his abusive trash. Right now, what is left for Silva is jostling for any available political appointment but of course he should be grateful to Buhari for wiping his sins of corruption away and nailing it to his political career.

We shall watch as the non-democratic party do all they can to unseat the other PDP governors in the region. As they have failed woefully in Bayelsa, your guess is as good as mine!

242 Likes 32 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Daintelectual(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
So I am FTC on a thread that hits FP!
*feeling indifferent*
The meaning is just simple, the time wheen elections are decided by election umpires are over! Then again it show that the present INEC chairman and his employer are lost as to how to conduct a proper election!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Seems, you're short of words too!
Daintelectual:
Really?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
The Silence of the ruling party is indeed a sign of mourning and grief!

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by hendrixxx(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
yeah, pdp also lost in some sw states and the North, does dat mean pdp does not exist in those states?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
PDP took it in good faith. That is the BIG difference! The other party don't mmind shedding blood if that's what it takes and they will never show any remorse or value for life
hendrixxx:
yeah, pdp also lost in some sw states and the North, does dat mean pdp does not exist in those states?

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by kokoA(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Of what use is a state of only 8 local government areas sef

15 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Well, you need to do some study yourself. Find out how much this 8 Local Government state generates in gross annual revenue and kindly compare with Osun State, thank you.
kokoA:

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by kokoA(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
Well, you need to do some study yourself. Find out how much this 8 Local Government state generates in gross annual revenue and kindly compare with Osun State, thank you.
The internally generated revenue belongs to the people of the state and not PDP nor APC except you support looting, as for the revenue from mineral resources, I don't get it. So they don't return the annual revenue to Federal government account controlled by APC again? At times I wonder what you guys mean when you say APC is fighting so hard to get the south south. You guys are only trying to feel important. Baba won the presidency without your votes.. and his victory was a hit back to back, from kano to Lagos to benue. . Lol so **in DonJazzy's voice** If it is the 5 percent you gave him that is your problem, come and collect it.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by dwilliams: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
can't read but I can book space

And I finally comment, Wailers

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ionsman: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016

PDP 417, 500

CAP 22,534

ACN 9,627

CPC 3,548

APC 86,852

PDP 134,998

And you call this an embarrassing loss for Apc?

You need to re-evaluate your head.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Daintelectual(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
hendrixxx:
I listened to silva speak after the results were declared and he shamelessly insinuated that inec rigged the election for PDP! It shows that pdp is indeed a miracle working party.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:
The internally generated revenue belongs to the people of the state and not PDP nor APC except you support looting, as for the revenue from mineral resources, I don't get it. So they don't return the annual revenue to Federal government account controlled by APC again? At times I wonder what you guys mean when you say APC is fighting so hard to get the south south. You guys are only trying to feel important. Baba won the presidency without your votes.. and his victory was a hit back to back, from kano to Lagos to benue. . Lol so **in DonJazzy's voice** If it is the 5 percent you gave him that is your problem, come and collect it.
Guess you don't know what derivation accruing to states is all about hence your ignorant comments. FYI, the whole of Southwest put together minus the 'no-man's-land' allocation is a meager compared to Rivers or Akwa Ibom single allocation. That is why APC are dying to control the states. You see those Northern states, hehehe, they are all paupers!

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
dwilliams:
can't read but I can book space

And I finally comment, Wailers
Actually, the APC are the wailers here and if you doubt me put a call through to Silva asking how the election went and you will know what WAILING truly means.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
ionsman:

PDP 417, 500

CAP 22,534

ACN 9,627

CPC 3,548

APC 86,852

PDP 134,998

And you call this an embarrassing loss for Apc?

You need to re-evaluate your head.

Oga adviser, who ever told you being embarrassed only has to do with votes scored did so wrong to you. And for the 2 who liked your comment I think 3 of you attended d same school in Osun!

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by suxkill: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Next is River state!

I just hope they will learn from bayelsa election and ensure that their votes count.
Cus from what I've seen,APC is so desperate to govern one of the southern state no matter what it takes.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
You should know we in this part of the Niger are not given to lousiness and truancy. We talk and we do! Bayelsa as a case study! Jonathan has laid the foundation for a system where the will of the people no matter how external forces try will always prevail!
suxkill:
Next is River state!

I just hope they will learn from bayelsa election and ensure that their votes count.
Cus from what I've seen,APC is so desperate to govern one of the southern state no matter what it takes.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by suxkill: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
You should know we in this part of the Niger are not given to lousiness and truancy. We talk and we do! Bayelsa as a case study! Jonathan has laid the foundation for a system where the will of the people no matter how external forces try will always prevail!

I no.you guys 4rm the south are not a learner and will.never be.

22 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by slowpoison(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
We hope that their CHANGE is not a return to do or die winning of election Jonathan made us believe in the wish of the people. Thank God this election was not INCONCLUSIVE again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
suxkill:

I no.you guys 4rm the south are not a learner and will.never be.
Let me tell you a story. When the whites came to enslave us, King Jaja of Opobo vehemently fought them them to a standstill with our fathers. He was only captured through trickery when the government of England agreed to a peace meeting only to discover that it was an ambush. His spirit still lives in us!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ionsman: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
Oga adviser, who ever told you being embarrassed only has to do with votes scored did so wrong to you. And for the 2 who liked your comment I think 3 of you attended d same school in Osun!

Bayelsa is a pdp STRONGHOLD.

For the margin to be like this,you need to know the tides have changed. But,I don't expect you to see it that way.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
angry
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Yahzeelv(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
May God help us. This is a big shame if the government cannot conduct election of a state(8LGs) successfully without crimes and delay . Goodluck my hero...... LLNP to u all.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ndaman25: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Just passing
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ehn ehn...
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by rattlesnake(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
ode am sure u are dasuki agent

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Zico5(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
PDP re still living in trance. Probably they forget that this is GEJ state. If APC can muster courage to gather as much as 80,000 votes in Bayelsa then the future is bright and Nigeria are already in for the change we are clamoring for. Buhari I know will never play such dirty politics that we just witness in bayelsa. But all the same, the future is very bright for Nigeria.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by oganology33(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:

U shld have asked dat question 2 those APC animals dat unleashed dia dragons on the innocent ppl of Bayelsa 4 exercising dia rights.
Pls ask dem why d violence 2 takeover an 8LGA state

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by looseweight: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
ionsman:

You are probably a dunce(sorry but possible).

Bayelsa is a pdp STRONGHOLD.

For the margin to be like this,you need to know the tides have changed. But,I don't expect you to see it that way.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Dunce
Stronghold
Tides
Expect
Yourself

Looks like your primary school teacher asked you make a sentence with those words. Before you submit there are some corrections you need to make. Look out for them little boy!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is the meaning of APC's loss in Bayelsa =>

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

79.6% Students Fails Again In Waec Exams / Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.