Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Should I Let Her Know I Know ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Her Know I Know ? (675 Views)

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by quinnboy: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nairalanders please oh.....he's in a confused state of mind as he's girlfriend who he has been dating for three years now is mightily cheating on him and lying to him that she's doing it not to harm him but for the best interest of them both......now this is the full gist
she stays in his houses for months now but deny my guy bleepping....small thing she don go naked whenever they are alone in the house giving my guy 90% standing but she no go allow him bleep saying till after wedding.....but unfortunately for her during this exmaz break she travel go see the guy she has been calling her cousin to my guy, they snapped plenty pics and the guy come upload am for facebook tagging her.....when people come comment, asking who she be , the guy come reply say na him wife to be oh......she keeps lying to my friend n that mumu dey hope say them go marry. abeg as a friend what do u guys think i can do to help?
Re: Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by IamLEGEND1: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Suicide undecided
Re: Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by Gracito(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Your friend sha, make en open eye oo. That girl no be here
Re: Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
If you still want your friend alive come #2017, let him know NOW.....NOW NOW
Re: Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bros over Hoes....Save a Bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by quinnboy: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Freiden:
If you still want your friend alive come #2017, let him know NOW.....NOW NOW
hahahaha......abeg oh. i want am alive beyond 2017
Re: Should I Let Her Know I Know ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sum people just want to be others people relationship vice chancellor

Let ur frnd kno wen ur own turn comes na same wat dem go serve u back to back
Den u will remember urs wasnt even a hit

By d way let her kno

Enof of people jokin with other people's emotion

There is a reason emotions were created

(1) (Reply)

Wtf!!!! Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed / . / Few Things I Like About Nigeria Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.