Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Wtf!!!! Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf!!!! Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed (673 Views)

See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / This Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed / Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wtf!!!! Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed by sammyotukoya(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ray Smith, a man who lives in Northern England, decided one day last summer that he wanted to marry his girlfriend, Claire Bramley. Bramley, who was pregnant with the couple’s first child at the time, thought he was just documenting the pregnancy, but Smith had other, more adorable plans.

“I told her I was taking the pictures to track the progress of the baby, which was a little bit of a ruse,” he told Metro UK.

Read more here http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/01/wtf-guy-proposed-148-times-before-his.html

1 Share

Re: Wtf!!!! Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed by themilanway(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is she deaf? undecided undecided
Re: Wtf!!!! Guy Proposed 148 Times Before His Girlfriend Noticed by yemoxyl(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
La click La bend

(1) (Reply)

. / R / What I Told God About My Dream Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.