Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience (446 Views)

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by SamJed(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mine was a guy. I was going somewhere when a guy stopped me and asked me what the time was. I checked my time and told him, half past 5...the next thing he asked was quite annoying, "how many minutes"? I was like WTH....i had to control myself so as not to tell him to use his head. So romancelanders share the annoying questions you have been asked before.
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by jaymejate: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Brb
Re: Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by Maczeelly(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Okiez
Re: Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by publicenemy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
SamJed:
Mine was a guy. I was going somewhere when a guy stopped me and asked me what the time was. I checked my time and told him, half past 5...the next thing he asked was quite annoying, "how many minutes"? I was like WTH....i had to control myself so as not to tell him to use his head. So romancelanders share the annoying questions you have been asked before.
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

So you even had the guts to mention moderators... What do you want them to do? Move this rubbish to front page or ban you?
Re: Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by obiorathesubtle: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided people wey dy put their IQ for pocket when em dy waka for road.
Re: Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by SamJed(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
publicenemy:

So you even had the guts to mention moderators... What do you want them to do? Move this rubbish to front page or ban you?
i will pretend i didnt see you because your name justifies you...
Re: Has Any Guy Or Girl Asked You An Annoying Question? Share Your Experience by Emac34: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
It happened to me so many times bt that will be another day story

(1) (Reply)

My Girl And Her Selfishness Behaviour / Where Are The Ladies? Come And Answer This Question Now!!! / Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.