Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook (2476 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by BIGERBOY1: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2016
That's the spirit my brother from another mother.

You can visit his page here

https://web.facebook.com/charles.victor.102

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Lobolintin(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Snoring

1 Like

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by BIGERBOY1: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by blazetitov: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2016
God be with you, brave soldier!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by MagicBishop: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
[size=18pt]The Nigerian army is full of retardos.

How can a soldeir post operational intel on Facebook?

No wonder bokos are kicking your asses.[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by BIGERBOY1: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:
The Nigerian army is full of retardos.

How can a soldeir post operational intel on Facebook?

No wonder bokos are kicking your asses.

I understand your pain bro, seeing an igbo soldier die for Nigeria.

This goes to show that the online ipod miscreants do not represent the silent majority of igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by MagicBishop: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

This goes to show that the online ipod miscreants do not represent the silent majority of igbos

You must be daft. If he like he can join the Nigerian army suicide squad for all I care , if he chooses to do a Sam Okwaraji for this ingrate nation nah im headache be that.

What I was concerned of is the daft narsistic Soja boy now rightfully deceased owing to pobably his own stupidity is why should he be posting intel on his platoon or whatever company movement on Facebook?

But an ode taju like you no go reason am like that...

12 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Maisuya1: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2016
may his sacrifice not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by cheruv: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2016
He'd die and be forgotten...

1 Like

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Maisuya1: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2016
cheruv:
He'd die and be forgotten...

yes he died, but obviously not forgotten

1 Like

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by cheruv: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Maisuya1:

yes he died, but obviously not forgotten
Not forgotten by who You
Don't make me laugh! angry

1 Like

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by rigarmortis: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

You must be daft. If he like he can join the Nigerian army suicide squad for all I care , if he chooses to do a Sam Okwaraji for this ingrate nation nah im headache be that.

What I was concerned of is the daft narsistic Soja boy now rightfully deceased owing to pobably his own stupidity is why should he be posting intel on his platoon or whatever company movement on Facebook?

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by rigarmortis: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

I agree with you 100% that he shouldn't have posted that stuff bro, its unprofessional, but few people will understand cos the ethics of certain professions is lost on some people.

but @ the bolded, bro, now that's toooooooo harsh, inexcusable

2 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by obailala(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Don't go around thinking you are any inch smarter than the soldier who posted that information. No soldier would be silly enough to post secret information publicly, there must have been a reason why this soldier had no qualms posting such info.

Meanwhile you have just publicly insulted the memory of a soldier who died defending your nation, a young man who happens to be someone's son, brother and possibly a husband and a father, and who knows, his loved ones may be here reading your comments and you actually think what you have just done has any semblance of decency?

3 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by MagicBishop: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
obailala:
Don't go around thinking you are any inch smarter than the soldier who posted that information. No soldier would be silly enough to post secret information publicly, there must have been a reason why this soldier had no qualms posting such info.

Meanwhile you have just publicly insulted the memory of a soldier who died defending your nation, a young man who happens to be someone's son, brother and possibly a husband and a father, and who knows, his loved ones may be here reading your comments and you actually think what you have just done has any semblance of decency?

You remain as that fool.

The soldeir is an Ediot because if he had the balls he will either frag (google that ) his officers or mutiny.

He is nothing but a paid labourer and NOT a soldeir.

1 Like

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Maisuya1: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
obailala:

Don't mind the guy he's an ipad ipod ipob
Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Sweetguy25: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fighting for a useless country. What a waste of energy and time.
Anyway, He should RIP if he's dead.

5 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Longeria(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

Can you tell me why the majority are silent?

2 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Anticabal: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
He is probably one the 150 kaffur soldiers of eastern descent purged out of the nigerian army by fulani generals who sent them on a suicide mission from warri division to the north east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by ACM10: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
He died for nothing. He will soon be forgotten. His family will be kicked out of barack. Sorry for the loss; Nigeria is not worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by 49cents(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigeria isnt worth dying for

3 Likes

Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by Justiyke4u: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Visited his page and it was heart breaking. He is a hero indeed. But the way you couched the topic suggests is somehow tribalistic. He is Nigerian solder and solders don't belong to any state
Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by patrick89(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
He's even a dead man already...
Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by tjfulloption(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
May he rest in peace... Brovo solder, one thing that really touches me about his post was "RECAPTURING OUR MONGUNO" once again rest in peace officer
Re: A Patriotic (igbo) Soldier's Last Post On Facebook by knightsTempler: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
ACM10:
He died for nothing. He will soon be forgotten. His family will be kicked out of barack. Sorry for the loss; Nigeria is not worth dying for.

Sad but true.

(1) (Reply)

FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria / Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy / Could This Be The Real Reason Why The Nigerian Economy Went Into Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.