Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote (38164 Views)

“my Refinery Is 8 Times Bigger Than Victoria Island” – Dangote Boasts See More - / Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Pidggin(f): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
SW will be ripped off
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by ril19(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Man With Fore Sight. I Knew Thats What He Ever Wanted.

HE'S GONNA BE DEALING WITH THE GOVERNMENT DIRECTLY .

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Lexusgs430: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
'My Refinery' GEJ shame on you, Shame on PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by chinchum(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is great, but i will want to fg to build its own too, they can privatise it afterwards, we should not allow monopoly.

Nigeria uses a whopping 35% of our forex income to import refined oil products embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Dragonking: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
Some will still wail over this good news.
Why should they wail? Wasn't this the plan from gej government?
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Intendy: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
till then bro. expecting
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by AmazonKindle: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
aliko dangote for president.

some1 with world class success

3 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by gurunlocker: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
that mean you will now continue controlling the economy........ issokay
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by lomprico(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Most people will praise this man as a hero but he is one of our problems in this country! Don't ask me for proof, I wont give you! Those who know knows and those who don't, don't!

2 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by abee204: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
thank God for people like dangote
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:
SW is the highest producer of Cement in Africa, courtesy of Lafarge and Dangote.

It is bound to be the highest producer of fertiliser and petroleum products in the next 1 year, courtesy of our investment friendly climate.

It has the gateway of West Africa to Internet access to the world courtesy of our indigenous Glo and Main One companies.

Our car assembling plants are being resuscitated on a daily basis.

The region is the financial capital of West Africa and most likely Africa.

The entertainment capital of Africa.

The media capital of West Africa.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse. They can only bitter. They know themselves.

This is very very pathetic for somebody who is from Osun state seeing Lagos as his enclave.... Logos belong to every Nigerian for now, when we take our oil that refinery will go into moribund.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by captianfreeman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by WebSurfer(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
Dividend that only a peaceful and capital friendly region can enjoy, not a region that threatens to secede every time or one the one using religion to create chaos.
you can never be happy for once.. Be positive

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:
SW is the highest producer of Cement in Africa, courtesy of Lafarge and Dangote.

It is bound to be the highest producer of fertiliser and petroleum products in the next 1 year, courtesy of our investment friendly climate.

It has the gateway of West Africa to Internet access to the world courtesy of our indigenous Glo and Main One companies.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse. They can only bitter. They know themselves.

This is very very pathetic for somebody who is from Osun state seeing Lagos as his enclave.... Lagos belongs to every Nigerian for now, when we take our oil that refinery will go into moribund.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Intendy: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
till then bro. expecting
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Ijaya123: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Why should they wail? Wasn't this the plan from gej government?

You mean GEJ is financing this?
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by brunofarad(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
I admire this guy
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by kilisi(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
can't you read?

Jobless IPOB rat, comot for road.

grin
grin grin grin
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Lobolintin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Working brain
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Takim107(f): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
take us by suprise..is better that way.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by ollyboy009(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
GreatSE:

This is very very pathetic for somebody who is from Osun state seeing Lagos as his enclave.... Logos belong to every Nigerian for now, when we take our oil that refinery will go into moribund.
Pathetic indeed, guy you havnt escape this illusion of "Our oyel"............... oya take am now. If lagos belongs to everybody, Biafran agitators wudnt try this hard. I am patiently waiting for a time when Hausa and yorubas can claim porthacourts and Enugu as no man's land. SMH

10 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Rawblings(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
My rich dad
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by AmazonKindle: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:

reason will always say Nigeria is not a nation.how does dangote refinery generate this quoted comment.....Lagos may have been the chosen site because of it strategic postion or dangote started life there in 1977.

we should be brotherly....I don't want to say Niger delta have been taking care of your bills since 1977

4 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Godwin Emefiele, the CBN governor, who visited the Dangote free trade zone,
Who else is hearing this for the first time.

5 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by ANBAKO: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
kropelgrada:
After all said and done,a private owned refinery is a nice way to go for the FG. But I still have my reservations due to the fact that being a private business, the refinery will be looking to make profit,so where does that leave the masses. We will still buy fuel at high rate. And Dangote we all know being a capitalist that he is will not bring the price down,instead he'll be looking to monopolize the oil sector like he did to the cement sector,then we'll practically start feeding out of his hands.And who's that dude talking about him being on the Top 10 in Forbes list,he's going to be number 1 in the world in the next 10 years or so!

What are you saying? This is how countries grow from underdeveloped to developed nation.
Poeple like you will protest that we import everything .....now someone wants to localize production, employ poeple, foster industrial boom....and you are here saying "God knows what"

Abeg!!!

Do good for good to come your way

3 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by ollyboy009(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:

That is the nonsense story your forefather sold to you.
Ipob thug
Chilling with ma bottle of Origin........ this babe they make me feel good walahi....... abeg give am back to back, let the nigga go home as ask for history.

3 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is a brilliant move but why hasn't he started before?
Refinery is to be completed in 2018, where does that leave our foreign reserves?
Where will he be sourcing his raw materials and how many jobs is this going to create?
Well cut out but my posers need answers.

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Dragonking: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

You mean GEJ is financing this?
Oga stop being ignorant...This deal has already been signed by GEJ administration since 2013...This current administration is known to take accolade for the good work GEJ administration did but will come to the media to tarnish him for the bad ones..

Read here and get enlightened; http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/dangote-signs-9bn-deal-to-build-oil-refinery-petrochemical-complex/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by kachnov(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good move...Insha Allah we will get there.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Iko5000: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
where is the crude oil coming from ,ah yes from the Niger Delta
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by fero07(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
can't you read?
Jobless IPOB rat, comot for road.
grin
is like you have problems with your skull abi.........
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
While some e-youths are here battling themselves over region supremacy, a forward-thinking business tycoon is making plans for the future. Time to load up...the future is bright for investment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding / Cleaning / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.