Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote (38165 Views)

“my Refinery Is 8 Times Bigger Than Victoria Island” – Dangote Boasts See More - / Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by 49cents(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:

...Mr ITK, where is your verifiable source? You just jerk off figures from the thin air and dump it on NL?

You started the jerking of when you went on about all those sentimental blah blah blah

As per source, Nne Google is a friend
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by ihedioramma: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
kropelgrada:
After all said and done,a private owned refinery is a nice way to go for the FG. But I still have my reservations due to the fact that being a private business, the refinery will be looking to make profit,so where does that leave the masses. We will still buy fuel at high rate. And Dangote we all know being a capitalist that he is will not bring the price down,instead he'll be looking to monopolize the oil sector like he did to the cement sector,then we'll practically start feeding out of his hands.And who's that dude talking about him being on the Top 10 in Forbes list,he's going to be number 1 in the world in the next 10 years or so!
OK

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Obiwiz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:

It will be coming from Ondo State and any other place that does not have sufficient capacity to refine it's crude oil.

We said yes to regionalism, but one deranged trigger happy scuttled everything, in.the name of Nzeogwu and his gang. Another beneficiary of the killing spree, in the name of Ironsi, quashed our regionalism and introduced Unitarism, in the bid of igbos to lord it over others, after killing our leaders.
Are you a historian? Crude for a 600000 bpd refinery coming from Ondo? How many litres dey inside ground der? Why una dey feel so pained about d suggestion say make everybody stay on dia own? because from d way things dey, I been dey expect una to just vex say make everybody really go dia separate ways, instead of holding onto pseudo-unity like placenta and foetus. Abeg no involve history o. because many of Nigeria history na fat lie. Talk of present.

2 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
AngryNigerian:
You see why it is said that the only reason why we cant make it is the limitations/wedges we create 4 ourselves! This is one man that thinks out of the box! This is how wealthy people think: rich men wnt think like this!!!

Carry on DAD!

He's yhur "DaD" nw?....yhu wanna reap were yhu did nt sow...smh 4 yhu.....sad
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Sgwash: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Phobia1:

Chaee. which day u pple go find peace within una sef? if una find it difficult to find peace within una sef, it wil b difficult for una to move forward o
Buh there isn't any chaos in what he said, just peaceful truth.... We all know the gist about ibeto. Don't u?
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Koleman(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
knostbrown01:
monopoly of trade.... make dis man no turns us 2slave at d end
na my fear too. But no be im fault. Nobody wan compete with am. Even the politicians wei the steal billions of dollars prefer to store them in water tanks.

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Sgwash: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
oluwazino:
Weldone how he is ur fada abi weldone sad
I think he meant D(something) Aliko Dangote (DAD)
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Great!
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by drmax(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
God bless Dangote and his vision for Nigeria. A patriot to the core. If we have just 10 right thinking Nigerians like Dangote, our import dependent disposition would be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by PentiumPro(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
49cents:

[s]You started the jerking of when you went on about all those sentimental blah blah blah

As per source, Nne Google is a friend[/s]

Are you LAWMA? Leave that trash for them biko

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by TBD(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dangotegate>Dasukigate. Is this man ever think of dead for once? All his chasing in life money money money. I think of day you will meet with your creator/lord...
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by mediachirps(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
...and he will sell at 10/ltr bar? Animals wake up.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Mike008(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Feranchek:
I'm yet to find that non-cleric Nigerian, that gives free of charge.

Even if you edit your comment, we still nab you.
grin grin grin
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by swagifted(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
kropelgrada:
After all said and done,a private owned refinery is a nice way to go for the FG. But I still have my reservations due to the fact that being a private business, the refinery will be looking to make profit,so where does that leave the masses. We will still buy fuel at high rate. And Dangote we all know being a capitalist that he is will not bring the price down,instead he'll be looking to monopolize the oil sector like he did to the cement sector,then we'll practically start feeding out of his hands.And who's that dude talking about him being on the Top 10 in Forbes list,he's going to be number 1 in the world in the next 10 years or so!
if he monopilzes the oil sector and more nigerian petrochemical engineers becomes relevant with more job creations...SO BE IT!
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dangote is making nigeria better for us see more http://awomkenneth.com/
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Vomm: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chai!!! This Aboki guy get sense pass everyone in Nigeria oo! Which school did he go self? To become a billionnaire in Nigeria does not necessarily mean one should go abroad to study, only if our youth will use their brain possitively.

Shame on the rich men we have in Nigeria especially the politicians, if all of them can think like Dangote, we won't be thinking about him monopolising different businesses in nigeria but instead they prefer to develop other countries with our money while lots of our youth are with no jobs, God go punish una!

Sometimes ago, we were told that somebody has over 15 trillion in Nigeria with no meaningful establishment in the country where all the money was stolen from even the state where the major part of the money was looted from is dried like OPOROKO, no jobs, no salary, no light, no good road, I pity Nigerians, only God can save us all.

The case of this multi-trillionaire seems like a forgotten issue cos he belongs to the ruling party and we say BABA dey fight corruption, no, I don't think so, I think he is only witch-hunting

God bless Dangote, God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Originalsly: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
kropelgrada:
Which private business is not looking to make a profit? The man is running a business... not charity! At $31 per barrel of oil the FG needs to forget about the good old days when oil was king and follow Dangote s footsteps. ...money is in refineries. .. not crude oil. I think they should do less of this kind talk.... keep a low profile... I hope the people who we're importing fuels from are not planning to sabotage the refinery.

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by zudozz: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Our Money, Nigeria Money wey top politicians/thieves give am make e dey multiply 4 us.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
But what about orient refinery that anyaoku has been building for years
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Vomm:
Chai!!! This Aboki guy get sense pass everyone in Nigeria oo! Which school did he go self? To become a billionnaire in Nigeria does not necessarily mean one should go abroad to study, only if our youth will use their brain possitively.

Shame on the rich men we have in Nigeria especially the politicians, if all of them can think like Dangote, we won't be thinking about him monopolising different businesses in nigeria but instead they prefer to develop other countries with our money while lots of our youth are with no jobs, God go punish una!

Sometimes ago, we were told that somebody has over 15 trillion in Nigeria with no meaningful establishment in the country where all the money was stolen from even the state where the major part of the money was looted from is dried like OPOROKO, no jobs, no salary, no light, no good road, I pity Nigerians, only God can save us all.

The case of this multi-trillionaire seems like a forgotten issue cos he belongs to the ruling party and we say BABA dey fight corruption, no, I don't think so, I think he is only witch-hunting

God bless Dangote, God bless Nigeria!!!

15trillion naira ke?
Oga check am well ooo

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Smooyis(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Super1Star:
SW is the highest producer of Cement in Africa, courtesy of Lafarge and Dangote.

It is bound to be the highest producer of fertiliser and petroleum products in the next 1 year, courtesy of our investment friendly climate.

It has the gateway of West Africa to Internet access to the world courtesy of our indigenous Glo and Main One companies.

Our car assembling plants are being resuscitated on a daily basis.

The region is the financial capital of West Africa and most likely Africa.

The entertainment capital of Africa.

The media capital of West Africa.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse. They can only be bitter. They know themselves.

Please let's talk Nigeria. Enough of tribal or hate speech. There is no region of the country that is not really blessed.

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by samplegirl(f): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
knostbrown01:
monopoly of trade.... make dis man no turns us 2slave at d end

My brother God bless you. I took time to read what the gullibles are writing here. Many of them don't know Dangote and his kind are the people holding this country to ransom. Obasanjo made him a demigod and the gullibles are worshipping him.
How much is a bag of cement which we access the raw materials locally? Any time someone brings in cement Dangote will slash as much as 700 naira just to run the other guy out of business. Ibeto imported cement the demonic Obasanjo rufused the ship from discharging. But today's youth are allergic to truth because they prefer blocking their ears and be listening to noise and call it music.

What has Dangote done to his home state? Tell me a super rich Nigerian who did not make his money from government. Nigerians are fools.

Now watch attack from people who fix Nigeria at newspaper stand.

3 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by gabriel74: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
others na to divert $2.1B them sabi ,God Will Punish them.

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Odigokogadi: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Naija will be better for it
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Super1Star: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Obiwiz:

Are you a historian? Crude for a 600000 bpd refinery coming from Ondo? How many litres dey inside ground der? Why una dey feel so pained about d suggestion say make everybody stay on dia own? because from d way things dey, I been dey expect una to just vex say make everybody really go dia separate ways, instead of holding onto pseudo-unity like placenta and foetus. Abeg no involve history o. because many of Nigeria history na fat lie. Talk of present.

We careless about the quantity in Ondo. We can easily buy crude oil from any where in the world and be refining for most countries in West Africa.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by niggi4life(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
AngryNigerian:
You see why it is said that the only reason why we cant make it is the limitations/wedges we create 4 ourselves! This is one man that thinks out of the box! This is how wealthy people think: rich men wnt think like this!!!

Carry on DAD!
@ d bolded... grin
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Herald47:
That's good,as we all can see nobody is initiating any policy that will crumble his refinery,now that ifeanyi uba is making moves to build his own refinery and jim ovia building his petrochemical plant in akwa ibom and shell building their massive gas plant in imo state,and anambra state government making move to build a large gas plant and new refinery,we don't want him to tell his brother(buhari)to initiate any policy that will crumble these ones i mentioned earlier,we all know the inconveniences they are creating for ibeto cement because they are afraid of competition.

You know how far
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by 49cents(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you LAWMA? Leave that trash for them biko

olamide street kid.....shuda known

1 Like

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by 400billionman: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dangote is planning to control Fuel price same way he controls cement price and makes distributors earn only N20 per bag of his cement sold.

God save us..

2 Likes

Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by 4C2215131: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Where is it built?....Read, una no go read.

Kai! Nigerians sha! Next thing is to holler about being un-employed when to just read common bulletin na problem @ "where is it built".

Sigh.
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by 4C2215131: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
Dividend that only a peaceful and capital friendly region can enjoy, not a region that threatens to secede every time or one the one using religion to create chaos.

That wasn't necessary. We do not always have to reach out for war with others in our comments. Please let us enjoy the moment. It is good news as all your comment is precipitating is verbal combat. Let 'them' be!
Re: No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote by Feranchek(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mike008:

Even if you edit your comment, we still nab you.
grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Lwkmd4ho0oo!!!!! Guy you badt no be small!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding / Cleaning / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.