Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. (1107 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by ndums: 5:04am On Jun 19, 2009
hello house, i got a well paying job not too long ago. i hav an ex who jilted me wen i was undergoing my NYSC by saying dat she has become an adult and has her own life to live. that all started wen on a night basis she kept receiving mid9t calls from a man she described as one of her ''suitors''. wen i call her, her line would be on waiting from 1 to 3 am. after that she will switch off her phone. if i call in d morning to find out why she refused to pick my calls and eventually switched her phone off thereafter, she'd accuse me of being jealous. i gave her breathing space for like 5 days without calling though it wasn't easy 4 me because i loved her so much. she called and apologized later that it was distraction and will never happen again. i 4gave and warned her not to repeat such act next time. a month before i completed my NYSC,she did it again and told me wat i pointed out from the outset. i wept bitterly but learnt my lesson. now I've got a job. she called to congratulate me. sent me a text still calling me her dear one. wat do i do? i hav a forgiving heart but don't want any bitter experience. however, i don't want to give her a chance but want to make her understand how it feels to be heart broken.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by SeanT21(f): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2009
Dont take her back!!
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by Babyboy26(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2009
uh,Girls,GIrls GIRls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2009
Do not take her back! . . .If she can't stick with you when your down. . .what makes you think she won't dump you again when you have problems. . .

As you said you've got a forgiving heart. . .forgive her but pls move on to someone better.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by biola44: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2009
move on cos she's using u!
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by ndums: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2009
thanks. prior to this time, i hav that notion that to know a girl who loves u, she must be one that can stick 2 u in times of distress. I still buy that idea now. however, i didn't get any then and i don't hav now either. how do i know who really loves me? because i don't want to love a woman whose heart is away from home. i don't want 2 make another mistake.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by Lexiwhite(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2009
Naaaa, take her back but dont spend a penny on her, instead, take as much as u can from her - inside and outside the bed. . . If she truly wants to be with u - u will discover in just a few weeks, if not days.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by Unseen(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2009
A girl should love you for who you are and not for what you are. NEVER take her back.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by call4shola(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2009
Take her back and stroke her like 200ce(condomise sha o), then send her arse away, grin grin wink wink
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by jaybee3(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2009
Did you ask her the reason why she wants you back?
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by xavier3(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2009
jay bee:

Did you ask her the reason why she wants you back?

she'll end up saying its cos she loves him, dats a silly question 2 ask her.

@ poster

dude if u giv her anoda chance 2b wit u now dat ur working, she'll leave u 4 a guy richer dan u since shes just in2 chedar
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by justwise(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2009
Stop even picking her calls, move on!!!
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by chusky(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2009
Nwunne, Dont mind her, she is coming back to reap where she did not sow,

Its good you have a forgiven heart, Forgive her but dont let her back in your life,

You are now in a confuse state cos any gurl that comes around you now, you ve got the cash,you feel, she will simply love you cos of your money. Not at all.
but shine your eyes! babes can pretendoooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by izeek(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2009
i wont even entertain such persons in my life again cos if ever in future i fall flat on my ass,
itsa surety she wont be there for me.
move on and find some1 who deserves you now.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by mylove4him(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2009
don't take her back a woman that can't stick with u when u are nothing and comes back when u are something isn't worth it.mark my word she will still leave when u got nothing to offer her anymore.love with ur head and not with ur heart.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by jaybee3(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2009
xavier3:

she'll end up saying its cos she loves him, dats a silly question 2 ask her.

I honestly don't think it's a silly question. If the answer she gives is something like you stated then he needs to ask her to proove it;
By asking them to stay friends so he can detect the new person in her,

The poster loves her and love is not something you just dump and let go.

We are so quick to judge that women want us because of money and even in the poster's case, he only has potential (just got a high paying job) not that he his rich.
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by luxoire(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2009
@poster

you know what she wants - question is ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE INTO THAT KIND OF R/SHIP - cos you know ur arse will be a lone the day you are unemplyed, broke or BOTH
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by fizzybaba(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2009
Act 1 scene 1 she'll end up saying its cos she loves him, dats a silly question 2 ask her.

Act 1 scene 2 I honestly don't think it's a silly question. If the answer she gives is something like you stated then he needs to ask her to proove it

and now,

Act 2 Scene 1, I unequivocally fink its a daft question to ask.what do u expect her to say? u want her to start dishing out the boring lies of how her love for him never fades away?. what prove do are u talking bout? there aint no prove when u have desperate and materialistic companion.

@ poster, if u are the bad guy, u may wanna consider what call 4 shola and lexi white got to say
if u are the good guy, listen to my love for him and i zeek
as 4 me, am on side line, WATCHING,
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by ndums: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2009
thanks. i'm going to act on d pis afta sober meditation. more guys. i luv u guys. i was expecting some 2 call me a fool but it neva happened u guys are d best. thumbs up
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by klassyguy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
ndums:

thanks. i'm going to act on d pis afta sober meditation. more guys. i luv u guys. i was expecting some 2 call me a fool but it neva happened u guys are d best. thumbs up

Nlanders just yab and insult pple wen they feel thatthe topic posted has no meaning and sense. but don't get ur hopes up yet. i'm sure some of the sarcastic ones are still coming.

As for me, since u've realised wat the girl canand can't do, i suggest u tell her that u cannot continue. If she's so callous as to leave u wen u have nothing, only to want to come back wen she realised u have a high-paying job, she's just a frigging golddigger. How sure are u dat she won't leave u wen the chips are down? Leave her to her other lover jare. There are other young ladies out there who are not after money, but love, though u have to choose wisely. there are many of them out there that can pretend,
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by ndums: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
u guys are d bomb
Re: I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ Ndums,
Damn it if you still keep in touch with this lady. She knows your weakness and is purely manipulating you because you probably encouraged "bad manners and indiscipline" from her when the two of you were together. Show her that you are a new man in control of yourself, you have a life, and that life does not rotate around her.

If this woman could not stand by you when you were picking up the pieces of your life, you don't need her at all. I always believe that everything happens for a reason and people walk out on you because they were never meant to be with you in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware / Honestly: Will You Date Your Ex Again And Again? / Romantic Hottie Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.