Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Long Should One Chase A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should One Chase A Lady (3459 Views)

The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by midehi2(f): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

You no go yansh am?? Abu na osho free be your middle name?
na wa for you oo
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by Csami(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
3months long na! Chase another girl jor!
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by kilode100(f): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
midehi2:

oh sorry dude, how is your diick feeling now? next time dont visit olosho agn tongue

Kikikikikik cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by midehi2(f): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Kikikikikik cheesy cheesy
bad gal cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by hertz9te(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

You no go yansh am?? Abu na osho free be your middle name?
so appreciation for future nyashing....??..I dey Craze??...I no fit price monkey on top tree na.
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
shocked shocked
midehi2:

oh sorry dude, how is your diick feeling now? next time dont visit olosho agn tongue
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by midehi2(f): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by skywalker240(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:
Flash her cash you this stingy guy.

Siddon dey wait.

By their comment u shall know dem grin
kilode100:
Flash her cash you this stingy guy.

Siddon dey wait.

By their comment u shall know dem..naija babes..haba
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by skywalker240(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sylver247:

lol sister am not stingy.
I do get her some gifts once in a while. I can't just give her money when she didn't ask for it or show any interest in me

Charlie..i tire 4 u sef as girl full everywere reach so?
Re: How Long Should One Chase A Lady by Charles4075(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op, the more attracted a woman is to a man and the more comfortable and safe she feels, the more she will want his attention. The closer and more intimate a relationship becomes with a woman, the more of your time she will require. When you understand how women get love and support from their fathers when they are little girls, you realize that women are already preconditioned and trained to pursue the men they love and desire.

The more safe and comfortable a woman feels with a man, the more comfortable she will feel pursuing him. The more things a guy does right with a woman, the higher her interest level will go and the more she will chase him. The less things a guy does right with a woman, the lower her interest level will go and the less she will chase him.

The very act of chasing a woman, calling her when she does not call you back and trying to force progress by initiating excessive calling and texting, communicates to women that you don’t understand how attraction works, or how to interact socially with women. Needy and insecure men who chase women trying to force things, are the guys who become stalkers and violent boyfriends. That is why women will purposely not call a guy back right away, or not respond to his text right away. It’s a defense mechanism, and a prequalification technique women use to screen out bad relationship/sex playmate candidates.

Hope you get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend But I Don't Know How To Talk To Women / Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? / We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.