Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,325 members, 7,857,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda (747 Views)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by smsw: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kate said: “Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue.”

They both have 6 kids together

Pretty Lady Married To The Ugliest Man In Uganda (PHOTOS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by nanauju(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Follow ur heart indeed
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hun? shocked
Anyway,Love is blind they say.
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
nanauju:
Follow ur heart indeed
lol.. You no go follow your heart? cheesy
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by fbtowner(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
chiiiiisoooooooooos. angry
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by vault(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
the man's face is like an illusion.....

follow heart ko, she married him probably under a circumstance........ undecided
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by Hadassahisbae(f): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
o my God!!diz woman hate ha children faa...
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by ril19(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
WE KNOW!
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by davidsgal(f): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Heart ko... Heart ni....
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Her life, her choice
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Never discriminate pple for things they have no control over. Especially things they were born with.
They never asked for it, yet they are forced to live with it.
That should be our motto#
* but of course I'm not asking pple to go do things they aren't convenient with, cos even I don't think I would want to marry this man. But I could have a friend as ugly as that.
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by cruzita(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmmm.this kind love get as e be ooo
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by muaa(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Speechless
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by Cherlene(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
smsw:
Kate said: “Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue.”

They both have 6 kids together

Pretty Lady Married To The Ugliest Man In Uganda (PHOTOS)

Amen.

Cherlene
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by muaa(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Speechless
Re: What Pretty Lady Has To Say About Her Marriage To The Ugliest Man In Uganda by myfantasies(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am baffled

Do dey kiss?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Ladies Can Overcome The Act Of Gold Digging. / Sex Without Tears! / Modern Marriage, Modern Couple, So Much Drama...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.