Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints (23694 Views)

NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints / ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error (2) (3) (4)

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by igraman(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Like Seriously ?
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by ichommy(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
MTN don nice grin
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by eleko1: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2016
U mean Santa dasuki
Smartsyn:

Ever since that fine was imposed on MTN, they've been going out of their way to be nice Nigerians. Sharing airtime like Santa Claus.

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by presskid(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2016
nanauju:
Pls... Just tell me what you did to MTN let me go and do my own grin
when situations like these occurs, the first thing is to speak out, especially through social media, they respond more faster and positively on social media, they tried a stuff like that with me and I got my money back.

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by commytosy(f): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2016
op pls what did u do? mine was ame issue n have been calling them n the kept telling the data has finish in just 2days of subscription. pls whag did u do?
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by odepacy: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2016
yemi2plus:
This is good.

I subscribed for BBC monthly plan on the first day of this year but discovered that the normal 7 days bonus which is normally added was not added this time.

Any help?
my brother may the good lord bless you, I noticed it to
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Chidizman(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Moz22: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2016
From now to the day mtn will be sent packing, I will never recahrge my line..I recharge 750 yesterday and made a call of about two mins..then around 8pm I checked my acct balance, I saw 108..I laughed I thought to call a friend bfor they take the whole credit bt unfortunately his num wasn't ringing so I dropped d fone..at around 11pm, when I called him again, my credit has been taken off. I couldn't just cry. MTN pls gooo

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Moz22: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2016
ichommy:
MTN don nice grin
nice ke! Na my credit weh dem chop naim dem give that girl jare..MTN na scam
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by ojuolu(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone again, I really didn't know my earlier post would be taken serious, but I wanna let u all know mtn gave me back #1500 just now instead of the actual #1000 and 1month subscription, even though I'm still looking at d credit and DATA one kind cheesy . then I wanna say thank you to everyone who advised on what to do , thanks to the MODs, and a big thanks to JideSM who ensured the problem was rectified.
I would av screen grabbed the messages but the phone I threw the sim into was one Nokia torch light like that, so I wasn't able to screen grab 'em.
In Summary:
MTN gave me back my subscription and #1500. Thanks to them.
I believe MTN is coming alive in customer service and retention strategy. I had a problem recently with one short code that called and the language was hausa which i do not speak, i dropped the call and 50naira was deducted from my Phone. I went to my twitter handle and tweet MTN180 and they resolved the problem and instead of returning 50 naira, the returned 500naira. i have since then started loading my MTN line for calls more than my other lines. You know why, because i believe MTN has a human face and and do listen to complaints and feedback. I am in the service industry and this is a AA+ rating for me due to the timeliness and the communication strategy. Kudos to MTN for empowering their front line staff to resolve issues and win back the heart of the customers.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by jblings07(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Mtn baddest netwrk?
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Ezeebube2(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Op kingly post d steps u followed to complain so that I can follow suit. this people don thief person tire. thanks
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by SirSmithHarry(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
MTN with their thief.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by CioAngels(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
For once, yes, mtn why do you make subscribers believe you are giving them bonus, while you will leave the bonus to charge main account. At the end of seven day you take back your bonus. When next i see such bonus i will go to your office to get it removed, its only mtn that thinks nigeria is an easy country to be fooled as regards telcom. Mtn, this is a big fraud, thieves.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by IBB98(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Why thanking them? MTN,exploit at higher order........
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2016
they gave you bonus credit oh! transfer it to another mtn number, and transfer it back to your number.

please update us if it lasts for 30days @list.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2016
tell us more at http://awomkenneth.com/
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by alakuko: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2016
I think MTN has moved from he bad perception people have on them to the friend of Nigerians. Let's support them to make them serve us better. Good one MTN! I dey wait for credit for data bundle too o.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2016
#Nonsense
how does dat bring back d missing 2016 Budjet...
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Ariba2(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Smartsyn:

Ever since that fine was imposed on MTN, they've been going out of their way to be nice Nigerians. Sharing airtime like Santa Claus.

Yes o
My colleague was given 5k for completing his data registration and 2k on his other line. Now he has 7k in his mtn sisimsow. He now call every dick and harry including his dogs with his line which must be use within 7days. grin
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Ariba2(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Smartsyn:

Yes o
My colleague was given 5k for completing his data registration and 2k on his other line. Now he has 7k in his mtn sims. He now call every dick and harry including his dogs with his line which must be use within 7days. grin
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by ojuolu(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Moz22:
From now to the day mtn will be sent packing, I will never recahrge my line..I recharge 750 yesterday and made a call of about two mins..then around 8pm I checked my acct balance, I saw 108..I laughed I thought to call a friend bfor they take the whole credit bt unfortunately his num wasn't ringing so I dropped d fone..at around 11pm, when I called him again, my credit has been taken off. I couldn't just cry. MTN pls gooo
Do you have a twitter handle? please tweet MTN180 and explain what transpire. you will certainly get a feedback.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by daylae(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
yemi2plus:
This is good.

I subscribed for BBC monthly plan on the first day of this year but discovered that the normal 7 days bonus which is normally added was not added this time.

Any help?
yours was supposed to be a bonus. they have the right to discontinue giving such bonus ať any time.

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by I888(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone again, I really didn't know my earlier post would be taken serious, but I wanna let u all know mtn gave me back #1500 just now instead of the actual #1000 and 1month subscription, even though I'm still looking at d credit and DATA one kind cheesy . then I wanna say thank you to everyone who advised on what to do , thanks to the MODs, and a big thanks to JideSM who ensured the problem was rectified.
I would av screen grabbed the messages but the phone I threw the sim into was one Nokia torch light like that, so I wasn't able to screen grab 'em.
In Summary:
MTN gave me back my subscription and #1500. Thanks to them.
be careful. They gave me 10k bonus for sim registration and I can tell you that I have not used up to 5K and the bonus has been removed before the 7 days validity period. Bloody scam and stingy network.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by I888(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Ariba2:

Yes o
My colleague was given 5k for completing his data registration and 2k on his other line. Now he has 7k in his mtn sisimsow. He now call every dick and harry including his dogs with his line which must be use within 7days. grin
they gave me 10k but removed it before 7 days validity period after I had registered. They may have removed that of your colleague's
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Socketbet: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Transfer me small abeg
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by JideSM: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
yemi2plus:
This is good.

Any help?

Hi yemi2plus, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by JideSM: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
commytosy:
op pls what did u do? mine was ame issue n have been calling them n the kept telling the data has finish in just 2days of subscription. pls whag did u do?

Hi commytosy, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by brightology3: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerians shall. So eMpTy heN has automatically become ur ntwrk.CONTINU in pej's voice
Kenshinmunac:
Wow, very nice. Mtn my network.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by JideSM: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2016
Moz22:

Hi Moz22 , so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Moz22: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
ojuolu:

Do you have a twitter handle? please tweet MTN180 and explain what transpire. you will certainly get a feedback.
thanks..I ll do that.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by JideSM: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Moz22:

Hi Moz22 , so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked