Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

experience at the bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / experience at the bank (1201 Views)

My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

experience at the bank by clovislouis(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Briefly I was at the bank today to pay for the usual monthly water bill. In the bank I met a girl who was rather nice to me and we got talking, fortunately I and her came for the same thing. In the bank their this guy in the same cue with us. This guy was telling her all sorts of sweet words like ( u re beautiful and all that) which I stood muted, and she was all smiles. I thought it was just gonna end there .this same guy ask to drop her
When we came out from the bank on the verge of exchanging numbers this girl saw the guy coming out and she quickly went to him reluctantly leaving me behind
note ...I and the girl in question went to about two banks together and we were more or less closer

the buttom line of this experience is that materialism is what girls look after for

Finally I was pained though
Ccc lalastica

3 Likes

Re: experience at the bank by Kayoski(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
No be today...

Dem girls ain't loyal
Re: experience at the bank by xexy: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
lipsrsealed who no like better thing make i see am
Re: experience at the bank by nanauju(f): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why are u pained undecided
Is it not the same thing u and the other guy have in mind to do to her? KNACKING?? She just simply went to the one that she'll be more convenient with

1 Like

Re: experience at the bank by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
like seriously
Re: experience at the bank by 4reala(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who no lyk better thing grin

1 Like

Re: experience at the bank by phintohlar(f): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
clovislouis:
Briefly I was at the bank today to pay for the usual monthly water bill. In the bank I met a girl who was rather nice to me and we got talking, fortunately I and her came for the same thing. In the bank their this guy in the same cue with us. This guy was telling her all sorts of sweet words like ( u re beautiful and all that) which I stood muted, and she was all smiles. I thought it was just gonna end there .this same guy ask to drop her
2hen we came out from the bank on the verge of exchanging numbers this girl saw saw the guy coming out and she quickly went to him reluctantly leaving me behind
note I and the girl in question went to about two banks together and we were more or less closer

the buttom line of this experience is that materialism is what girls look after for

Ccc lalastica
don't be okay, just try & get ya sef a car as well after all na ur mate use car carry ur babe go,so na challenge

1 Like

Re: experience at the bank by clovislouis(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
phintohlar:
don't be okay, just try & get ya sef a car as well after all na ur mate use car carry ur babe go,so na challenge
ok
Re: experience at the bank by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
clovislouis:
When we came out from the bank on the verge of exchanging numbers this girl saw saw the guy coming out and she quickly went to him reluctantly leaving me behind
note I and the girl in question went to about two banks together and we were more or less closer

Ccc lalastica

You want the girl to chyke you ba?

You didn't do anything to show your interest.
Re: experience at the bank by obailala(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
clovislouis:
When we came out from the bank on the verge of exchanging numbers this girl saw saw the guy coming out and she quickly went to him reluctantly leaving me behind

Ccc lalastica
Lol... There's a lesson you should have learnt from this your experience but I'm sure you totally missed the important lesson because you are obviously already feeling inferior to the dude in a car. He did not get the girl because he had a car, he got the girl because you were sleeping on duty. While the guy was busy saying sweet things which girls love, you must have been discussing PMB vs GEJ. And again, the real lesson for next time is that you should have collected the girl's contact details early enough. Besides, the dude in a car may be a punk and the girl may delete him from her life in less than 24 hours. Also for your information, everybody (both male and female) loves comfort, that the lady went for the comfort of the car (which you didn't have) does not make her materialistic, it only makes her human. Both you and the other guy were strangers to her, it is only human instincts for her to go with the stranger who offered her more incentives. But then you should have still collected her number early enough.

By the way abeg what is the business of lalastica in this your predicament? grin

2 Likes

Re: experience at the bank by kamikaze013(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=clovislouis post=41907551]Briefly I was at the bank today to pay for the usual monthly water bill. In the bank I met a girl who was rather nice to me and we got talking, fortunately I and her came for the same thing. In the bank their this guy in the same cue with us. This guy was telling her all sorts of sweet words like ( u re beautiful and all that) which I stood muted, and she was all smiles. I thought it was just gonna end there .this same guy ask to drop her

Lol... You no get money you dey eye pus*y.. . No go give urself hypertension... na today u know say girls re just b*tches all about the money

1 Like

Re: experience at the bank by kamikaze013(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=obailala post=41910178]Lol... There's a lesson you should have learnt from this your experience but I'm sure you totally missed the important lesson because you are obviously already feeling inferior to the dude in a car. He did not get the girl because he had a car, he got the girl because you were sleeping on duty. While the guy was busy saying sweet things which girls love, you must have been discussing PMB vs GEJ. And again, the real lesson for next time is that you should have collected the girl's contact details early enough. Besides, the dude in a car may be a punk and the girl may delete him from her life in less than 24 hours. Also for your information, everybody (both male and female) loves comfort, that the lady went for the comfort of the car (which you didn't have) does not make her materialistic, it only makes her human. Both you and the other guy were strangers to her, it is only human instincts for her to go with the stranger who offered her more incentives. But then you should have still collected her number early enough.

By the way abeg what is the business of lalastica in this your predicament? ;

Oga. .. Ur bulshit talk too long
Re: experience at the bank by obailala(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=kamikaze013 post=41910422][/quote]I wasn't talking to you.. abi u miss road?
Re: experience at the bank by clovislouis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
nanauju:
Why are u pained undecided
Is it not the same thing u and the other guy have in mind to do to her? KNACKING?? She just simply went to the one that she'll be more convenient with
nah certainly not
Re: experience at the bank by clovislouis(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

You want the girl to chyke you ba?

You didn't do anything to show your interest.
she knows but really was blinded by materialism the funny part is that she even called me to join her in the same car
Re: experience at the bank by clovislouis(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
4reala:
Who no lyk better thing grin
probably u wink
Re: experience at the bank by clovislouis(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=kamikaze013 post=41910346][/quote]u may be right bro
Re: experience at the bank by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2016
clovislouis:
she knows but really was blinded by materialism the funny part is that she even called me to join her in the same car

She doesn't 'know' anything.

She gave you every opportunity to do something, and you didn't.

This is clearly a girl that liked you.

(1) (Reply)

Help..... Advice Needed / Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public / Top Ten Very Annoying Things Guys Do For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.