Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public (1196 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public by adesegun121(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Openly gay South African OAP has broken the internet after she posted photos of her proposing to her long term girl friend Maleka. South Africans has since descended heavily on them blasting them for being proud lesbians. The OAP who has also received death threats has taken down her social media handle.

See the proposal photo when you continue:

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/lady-gets-down-on-one-knee-proposes-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe,

Re: Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public by adesegun121(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

endtime propose
Re: Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public by Alertz3(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Real end time proposal.
Re: Popular South African OAP, Ingrid Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner In Public by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Awww so lovely, wish them well

(1) (Reply)

My girlfriend doesnt want Me in Nairaland Romance Section. / I Told Her I Wanna Phuck Her And This Happens. . . . / STAY POSITIVE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.