Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? (1227 Views)

Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
I wondered if what i did was wrong or not? I have a lady friend which i used to share all my thoughts and personal issues with;i trusted her with everything in which i believed she does same.We have been so close for over 8 years; I opened up to her last year November about how much i wanted her to be part of me and she accepted me immediately.Waoh;this really looks like she has been expecting that from me for long. We continued to stay in 1 thought of understanding.(Note:She stays very far from me;i stay in surulere while she stays at sango) so we really don't see often. The issue now is that when we were still together as friend some years back(5 years bk)i asked her about her virginity status;she said to me that she was a virgin but i still don't believe until when i confirm it.Recently;i decided to ask her again as she was planning to come to my place.All she said was its a personal issue that she can't disclose it to anyone including me.I got curious and beginning to ask my self that when is the issue of virginity started becoming a personal issues between lovers.This issue led to another misunderstanding;i really just want to know why she took that personal;while most of my female friend have been free sharing theirs with me.
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by kilode100(f): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
This one too wan break person virginity??
Yinmu* she don lose am to another person.

Who virginity help?
Nonsense o

22 Likes

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Adasun(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Ab025(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
@poster

She no be virgin again and she feels quite ashamed to tell you.

I just hope that when she finally tells you, it is not those fake stories of how her uncle or cousin-brother-friend raped her....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by bclemsnews(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
More news @ www.bclems.com
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Mjshexy(f): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
She obviously wasn't a Vee before, her flower has been taken for long. It's d normal scam some ladies use to look decent & attractive. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hoe.... she is a hoe

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
kilode100:
This one too wan break person virginity?? Yinmu* she don lose am to another person.
Who virginity help? Nonsense o
lmao;,u funny die

6 Likes

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hoe.... she is a hoe
words from experience ryt?
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
If you wanna fvck her do so..abi you dey look for fresh meat to eat sorry ooo some dreams don't come true..pvssy niggar undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op hope you arent one of those dudes that still take 'virgin girls' serious? bcus dats outdated mehn.
I cant imagine teaching my girl hw she would position herself when i wanna dig her. I prefer proffesional ladies. Hehehehehe.

@ellacute45 hope u arent a virgin bt a proffesional?
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Op hope you arent one of those dudes that still take 'virgin girls' serious? bcus dats outdated mehn.
I cant imagine teaching my girl hw she would position herself when i wanna dig her. I prefer proffesional ladies. Hehehehehe.

professional what oh please save me that shit
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
ellacute45:
It was a harmless question i asked you, sweetheart. You should hv passed if u werent comfortable with it instead of this harmed reply.

Pour Not Your Anger On Me Sweetheart!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
She is passing just one message here; "Let's enjoy our friendship and get the sex elsewhere. Live with that or fukc off." No fight for church , pastor pray , congregation say Amen. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

It was a harmless question i asked you, sweetheart. You should hv passed if u werent comfortable with it instead of this harmed reply.

Pour Not Your Anger On Me Sweetheart!
whatever sourheart
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
ellacute45:
whatever sourheart
I Remain Calm, Sweetheart! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I Remain Calm, Sweetheart! Hmmm
lol
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
ellacute45:
lol
Ohhh, there is still some happiness in you? i never knew u cud laugh with the way u were reacting.

Anyway, its good to know, sweetheart!
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ab025:
@poster

She no be virgin again and she feels quite ashamed to tell you.

I just hope that when she finally tells you, it is not those fake stories of how her uncle or cousin-brother-friend raped her....

have bn pondering on wat to say n do if I later discover she isn't a v;e beta mk she Tell me say she no b v Dan to discover it my self.
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 1:01am On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:
If you wanna fvck her do so..abi you dey look for fresh meat to eat sorry ooo some dreams don't come true..pvssy niggar undecided

Its not about the fvckn,to me that question sounds normal but she acted up as soon as i asked her and besides there are still V-ladies out dere,much as v confirmed.
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 1:05am On May 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lolz,facts*but wat if your babe don fvck like 100 guys bfre u meet am?do u remember that punany no get meter?
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 1:07am On May 14, 2016
ellacute45:

Make una no fight na?
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:
She is passing just one message here; "Let's enjoy our friendship and get the sex elsewhere. Live with that or fukc off." No fight for church , pastor pray , congregation say Amen. Shikena!

Guy i swear u know as e dey go.Even since i tried thz above mentioned statement.We no fight again
Re: Why Did She Take Her Virginity Status Personal? by issylarry(m): 1:11am On May 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, there is still some happiness in you? i never knew u cud laugh with the way u were reacting.

Anyway, its good to know, sweetheart!

Chai,u dey toast for my thread,carry on.I dey feel u.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This?? / Why Do Women Do This? / Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.