Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused (1222 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by onoerime: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sometimes last year i met this young lady. We love ourselves so much. Each time we are together, we find happiness. I just cant resist her so i proposed to marry her. I quickly made arrangements to meet the families in lagos and threw it open to them my intentions. They were happy about the move; i bought drinks and prepared delicious foods for the occassion. After all meriments, we departed to our various houses. Since then my fiance has decided to park her lugages and stay with me. I am not against her staying with me; the problem now is that the family in the village want me to come and pay the bride price within the shortest time. The elder brother is raining abuses on me, even threatening the sister to park away from my house. Presently, i am not bouyant enough to carry out such expenses.
Please what is your advice? Should i tell her to leave or allow her to take decisions. I am really confused.
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by write2obi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Op ,you shouldn't have allowed a girl you are not married to, move into your house. You've assumed all husband responsibility while she is not yet officially your wife. What i'll advice you to do is this, dont let them push you around, you didn't force their daughter to come leave with you, and she can leave on her own accord, let her brother come and take her if he wants.
Don't get married because you are afraid of losing someone, do it at your own pace!.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by nasha1(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tell her 2 leave nd go back home,you guys are not married yet.what's wrong with these youths nowadays? undecided
You sef no try at all,you are not financially buoyant but harbouring a girl.if she gets pregnant,dat ur love will turn sour.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please don't accommodate her when you haven't paid her bride price. It is a shame to her and her family.

I think it is better she moves back to her family house until you are financially OK.

Do not put yourself under unnecessary pressure.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by LouisBERG: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Keep her, at your own peril.
So you wanna eat your cake and still have it back...op do the needful before an unimaginable scenario visits you.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by onoerime: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
I have said all to pester her and go to her family. She refused. She said it is a shame on her that in short she is not moving an inch. I cant force her to leave. I have seen so many couples staying for some years before performing the marriages rites.
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by Terry68: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Infatuation and lust is taking a serious place in the lives of our youths today.

Abobo! Listen very well.

1. Go to your house, talk amicably and reasonable with her, 'on why she needs to space from your abode'

2. Any family member pushing you to the walls relax and tell them; 'ogbeni! calm down... Am working on it undisturb.

3. Reduce your communication stylishly with the lady.

Cos from diagnosis, your are suffering from infatuational indiscipline.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by chelseaboi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tell the lady to move to her parents hz or she tells d brothers and her family members to stop disturbing u till u re ready..u re even helping d lady by feeding her
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by Terry68: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
onoerime:
I have said all to pester her and go to her family. She refused. She said it is a shame on her that in short she is not moving an inch. I cant force her to leave. I have seen so many couples staying for some years before performing the marriages rites.

First question.

Are you a man on woman?

Who takes decision in the family, as you stated not relationship?

Do you have money for marriage rites?

Is her brother praising or disturbing you?

Finally, do you sleep well without thinking of people not person?

After answering these questions, then do what you wish?
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by onoerime: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Terry68:
Infatuation and lust is taking a serious place in the lives of our youths today.

Abobo! Listen very well.

1. Go to your house, talk amicably and reasonable with her, 'on why she needs to space from your abode'

2. Any family member pushing you to the walls relax and tell them; 'ogbeni! calm down... Am working on it undisturb.

3. Reduce your communication stylishly with the lady.

Cos from diagnosis, your are suffering from infatuational indiscipline.
maybe you think i am baby. I am 45yrs of age. This has nothing to do with lust. I have seen and date various ladies more than you do
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by Fadamant: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
@op, the posters above me have all advised you rightly. So summon the courage to do the needful.
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by Fadamant: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
onoerime:
maybe you think i am baby. I am 45yrs of age. This has nothing to do with lust. I have seen and date various ladies more than you do

Take a chill pill, @op. You are here for advice. So don't fight with anyone or things will turn sour for you this afternoon.
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by Terry68: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
onoerime:

Speechless... But watin delay you all these while?

For being this advance, that lady would not want to step an itch off that house. I bet you. From look of things, if am permitted... She should be above 30.

My brother to be sincere, only you and you alone can counsel yourself o...

Cos you need her even more than she needs you..

You sef for tell me say you no be youth na...

Sorry for my earlier discretion.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by ojun50(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jst because u like a lady u don't knw well about her family u jst rush to tell them yr intentions nd u expect them no wait for another year for introductions proper abeg go pay nd marry. U see trouble go wake am
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by onoerime: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Terry68:

Speechless... But watin delay you all these while?

For being this advance, that lady would not want to step an itch off that house. I bet you. From look of things, if am permitted... She should be above 30.

My brother to be sincere, only you and you alone can counsel yourself o...

Cos you need her even more than she needs you..

You sef for tell me say you no be youth na...

Sorry for my earlier discretion.
you are correct .she is 35yrs
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by MrCork: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
onoerime:
Sometimes last year i met this young lady. We love ourselves so much. Each time we are together, we find happiness. I just cant resist her so i proposed to marry her. I quickly made arrangements to meet the families in lagos and threw it open to them my intentions. They were happy about the move; i bought drinks and prepared delicious foods for the occassion. After all meriments, we departed to our various houses. Since then my fiance has decided to park her lugages and stay with me. I am not against her staying with me; the problem now is that the family in the village want me to come and pay the bride price within the shortest time. The elder brother is raining abuses on me, even threatening the sister to park away from my house. Presently, i am not bouyant enough to carry out such expenses.
Please what is your advice? Should i tell her to leave or allow her to take decisions. I am really confused.

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by halfricanadian(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smh vigourously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray the bride price .
Or return her bck period

if u meant to b it will happen no wahala
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by MrCork: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Smh vigourously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray the bride price .
Or return her bck period

if u meant to b it will happen no wahala

...u fine?..show me yor picture ...sef? undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by halfricanadian(f): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

...u fine?..show me yor picture ...sef? undecided

Im nt bothered bou my looks not atall

U can go on instagram ur desired spec is there
Dont bug me

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by MrCork: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt bothered bou my looks not atall

U can go on instagram ur desired spec is there
Dont bug me

...so u sayn u loooklike a man on instantgram? correct? undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

...so u sayn u loooklike a man on instantgram? correct? undecided

Go take ur drugs honey
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by MrCork: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go take ur drugs honey

...u chased me last year until i ignore u....now u come up wit atitude like u have class....THIS HOMEBASE VILLAGE GIRLS MENNNNNNN!!(no oofeinse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by halfricanadian(f): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

...u chased me last year until i ignore u....now u come up wit atitude like u have class....THIS HOMEBASE VILLAGE GIRLS MENNNNNNN!!(no oofeinse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm a village girl thank u
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by stancod(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
onoerime:
and do U knw the challenges they face wen the marriage rites is not completed. Guy follow the main way
Re: Please I Need Advice. I Am Confused by onoerime: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ladies what are your take on this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Overrated / When You Marry A Mechanic Who Is Used To Sucking Fuel From Carburettor / What Do I Do To Make Her Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.