Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock (14224 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by menix(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Saraki went to beg Buhari to return the Budget he stole...
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by searay(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let me be the first to blame GEJ for the missing budget
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by jkendy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hope Saraki didn't partake in crossing the gate of benevolent Dasuki Wetin dem won discox "behind closed door" nah
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by babdap: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
End time meeting
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by EroticJane(f): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
2016 budget missing? Nigeria is just full of comedy
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Socketbet: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dey knw der way, maybe dey wants to edit it
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by chesterlee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
#BringBackOurBudget

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Now this is English. Take a cup of water
Eco why you they terrorise the young man na. Na by force to write good English? undecided
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by copley: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tufiakwa: no wonder NK called nigeria a Zoo
The name Nigeria applying to no
other part of Africa may without
offence to any neighbours be accepted
as co-extensive with the territories over
which the Royal Niger Company has extended
British influence , and may serve to
differentiate them equally from the
colonies of Lagos and the Niger Protectorate
on the coast and from the French territories
of the Upper Niger.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by tete7000(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Time for Saraki to get power to negotiate with Buhari.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Toosure70: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
ishiamu:
Iyala ya buhari and saraki
meaning?
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by CioAngels(f): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ehe, i suspect saraki and his co-travellers, they have planned to hold pmb to ransom to force him to pass the social media bill. How can they tell the world that the budget document is missing? I suspect saraki the smooth operator. Pmb, ask saraki to bring it out from were he is hiding it. Politicians cannot be trusted. Hope he will not change the budget to his own advantage?
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Toosure70: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
scribble:
Incompetent APC

God has punished them with cluelessness
Yes but not as your silly hero that sold your future and your unborn generations.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Bigdreams(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tor, ba damua.

Download the free bulk sms business report at my signature.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
kahal29:
\
“Ha! ha! ha!”, [/b]he exclaimed, before quickly rushing into his waiting car without answering the question.

/

Saraki: Nigeria is a JOKE
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Applaner: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Apc

Fighting corruption.....

By being corrupt
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
Eco why you they terrorise the young man na. Na by force to write good English? undecided
he had the guts to threaten me so I'm giving him a dose of my terrorism
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by kennycalls(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
scribble:
Incompetent APC

God has punished them with cluelessness
then you the masses will bear the brunt of that cluelessness.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
he had the guts to threaten me so I'm giving him a dose of my terrorism
Lol... You ehn? grin
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by scribble: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2016
kennycalls:
then you the masses will bear the brunt of that cluelessness.

At last count I'm not masses bro.

I fit employ ya papa

I'm even hiring at the moment
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by scribble: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Toosure70:
Yes but not as your silly hero that sold your future and your unborn generations.

Your papa future is being sold at mama put

Plus your offsprings

Olori buruku

Iyala anybody
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by Adeg30: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
Soft copy or hard copy?

Hope they can't use it to make withdrawals on

6.somthing trillion no be joke of

grin grin
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by DaBullIT(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Adeg30:

grin grin

Na so now
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by otokx(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Our media is just sensationalizing every thing. Missing budget my foot - do they think its a children's story?
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by kennycalls(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
scribble:

At last count I'm not masses bro.

I fit employ ya papa

I'm even hiring at the moment
the point is to get you lurked and hospitalised, and you blood will be on your own head.
Re: Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock by ishiamu(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Toosure70:
meaning?

Question

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's No Legal Or Constitutional Basis For Saraki To Resign - Mike Ozekhome / Tony Aziegbemi: Edo PDP Chairman Suspended / PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.