Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help (2506 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse / I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by wizberrysokey(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Most of the girls I wanted to ehm ehm with run away immediately they see my lipido..help me pls

Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
u no get work
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
How old are you really undecided
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by wizberrysokey(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
How old are you really undecided
thisyear is making me 48
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by alkines(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmmmm dat requires spiritual help
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
wizberrysokey:
thisyear is making me 48
I can see it
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Dotmax53: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
You've answered your own Questiotn...Next time,Never let ur prey see ur Di*k before penetration...It looks horrible kinda...Anyway whats d INCHE?
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by wizberrysokey(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dotmax53:
You've answered your own Questiotn...Next time,Never let ur prey see ur Di*k before penetration...It looks horrible kinda...Anyway whats d INCHE?
the pics is there o,measure it ursef
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol...that drawing looks like it was taken from the crime scene grin grin hahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...that drawing looks like it was taking from the crime scenes grin grin hahahhahaha

hehehehe from the crime scene grin grin grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Leriebloom(f): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who is this one undecided
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hehehehe from the crime scene grin grin grin

Yeaaah exactly, ryt? The victim is Already dead but seems that eggplant is hard as rock that someone needs to draw the outline...hahahha grin grin grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah exactly, ryt? The victim is Already dead but seems that eggplant is hard as rock that someone needs to draw the outline...hahahha grin grin grin

like seriously babe, go easy on the nigga, ahah!! grin grin grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

like seriously babe, go easy on the nigga, ahah!! grin grin grin

Hang on....don't move... cool one thing I noticed abt this...

That pic & ur moniker is the same grin grin grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hang on....don't move... cool one thing I noticed abt this...

That pic & ur moniker is the same grin grin grin

now you are talking .....hehehe but comparing bad ass 3rdleg to that pic is an insult, this ish is real that ish right there is over rated, wishful thing by its drawii grin grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by ba7man(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...that drawing looks like it was taken from the crime scenes grin grin hahahhahaha
Hehehehehe..... like the outline of a dead d*ck. grin grin grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
ba7man:
Hehehehehe..... like the outline of a dead d*ck. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha....as what I've said earlier, the victim is already dead but that eggplant there is still hard as rock grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

now you are talking .....hehehe but comparing bad ass 3rdleg to that pic is an insult, this ish is real that ish right there is over rated, wishful thing by its drawii grin grin

Well yeah, still looks d same prob'ly grin wink or maybe that real thing u have is a Lol bit more cuvry tongue tongue
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well yeah, still looks d same prob'ly grin wink or maybe that real thing u have is a Lol bit more cuvry tongue tongue

My 3rdleg is a shy bad ass nigga with a mind of its own, you seem to want to know more detail about it, curvy or straight, it touches the right spots, kicks off the right orgasmic experience, i yaf said enuff
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by jimmyolasun: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
wizberrysokey:
thisyear is making me 48
rotfl... Was about condemning your post until I saw this... Lwtmy....
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

My 3rdleg is a shy bad ass nigga with a mind of its own, you seem to want to know more detail about it, curvy or straight, it touches the right spots, kicks off the right orgasmic experience, i yaf said enuff

Lol... u mean he got his own brain grin ? But I bet he spit his brain out when his done tongue tongue tongue
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... u mean he got his own brain grin ? But I bet he spit his brain out when his done tongue tongue tongue

nah, it spits out juices in form of facials, usually good for your mouth, faces and more and it replenishes quickly... grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
wizberrysokey:
Most of the girls I wanted to ehm ehm with run away immediately they see my lipido..help me pls
IT IS because IT LOOKS LIKE A BAZUKA. grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by ba7man(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha....as what I've said earlier, the victim is already dead but that eggplant there is still hard as rock grin
You're evil!!! cry
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by thundafire: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
dy use dangote cement take cast dy penis
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by Smellymouth: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Leriebloom:
Who is this one undecided

Babe i feel terrible tho, i hate publish ish but apologies dear, missed ya angry... didn't stay in touch, feeling bad already, hope u've been good tho

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Lady Runs Mad After She Discovered Her Hubby Of 6yrs Is A Dead Man / Why Love Alone Is Not Enough For A Successful Marriage/relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.