Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) (29083 Views)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Picture: See The State Of ‘nigeria’s Senate Hearing Room’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by laginks: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
but you dont understand that the budget already made provision for furnitures. but they just divert all the funds and dont spend them on what thay are meant for.. HA NIGERIA I WEEP FOR YOU...
newdada:
Op, you're the one looking for wahala o. By the time this goes viral and the senate allocates billions to refurbish those chairs; a million naira per chair. Una go dey vex.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by nawa1(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
...and if dem tell u how much dem carry buy those chairs ehn...na the yearly budget of some country.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Haybeexyz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerian politicians and their rogue attitudes. If u look closely, u ll realise dat those chairs were torn on purpose. The foam is still looking okay and neat. I tynk d devil is @ work here. lipsrsealed
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by jonnieoneng: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
I believe the attitude/mindset of Nigerians is problematic.How many of this Senators can stand having this type of Furniture in their personal house?The apathy and outright disrespect for Government property is alarming.Those in charge needs to be seriously sanctioned.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by ColeworldMD(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
redcliff:
Nigeria. No maintenance culture
this is not even funny! i swear na person go tear dis chairs for bogus contract claims. Like say na kindergarten pikin dey use the chairs. God go judge all of una for all una atrocities. Smh
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by redcliff: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
ColeworldMD:
this is not even funny! i swear na person go tear dis chairs for bogus contract claims. Like say na kindergarten pikin dey use the chairs. God go judge all of una for all una atrocities. Smh

lol...possible
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by MrAnonymous: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
It would be of benefit to everyone if we let those furniture remain the way they are.... because when the NASS announces billions of Naira for renovating the house and buying executive furniture and chairs, all of you will still be the first to point accusing fingers on the NASS for spending all of Nigeria's money on common furniture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) / Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.