Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) (29084 Views)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Picture: See The State Of ‘nigeria’s Senate Hearing Room’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by jejemanito: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Donpeak(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lovely...lol
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by FANE4Naija: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is this some stunt to elicit sympathy?
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by abbaapple: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
shocked Taaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!! Ogini Lets gv dis contract to Lady F and introvert undecided
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by shizzy7(f): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
NO VUCKING WAY...

I need more proof that those chairs are indeed from our Senate hearing room....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by sultan457: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls just in case u stumble on a rough paper , kindly check through o ,abeg we dey find #budget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Bluezy13(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lalasticlala!!!

Reminds me of Umuokorodu Community Primarily School.

Take a walk to their individual houses and note the millions worth exquisite furniture.
But here they will be like "after all na government property"

Senate Presdo will be like "Leave trash for lawman"

God is watching...
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by anonimi: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
ThuggerBaby:
Bullshitt, So you are telling me the hundreds of senators that have passed through those doors havent taken any action...Damn, can PDP sink any lower than this. Really shameful of the opposition

Today is 12 January 2016 i.e. eight months after Sai Booboo took over, not so
The senate and representatives are majority APC also, abi?
The last HoR was also majority APC, not so

Do you actually know what you are talking about?
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by bmos(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Theyveedo post=41917264]Shaiii[/quote

Unbelievable!
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Chubhie: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is a true representation of the state of our economy.

1 Like

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
After all the " sitting allowance".

Sarcasm

They have to be paid well just looking at thosebseats can cause high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by teeghurl(f): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
They might as well sit on the floor.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by yanabasee(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP, you better let those furnitures to be like that oh.... Coz when the NASS sit over billions of Naira for revamping of the House... You'll still be the first to open threads to stain the NASS over much spending of Nigeria's currency on common furnitures.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by chlowi(f): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by redcliff: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
sam90s:

Liar! Ain't nobody maintain stomach infratructure the way we do.

Lmao!!!
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
kelvz:
i know some people will come here with their two left leg and blame this on buhari
u can blame GEJ
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by PROPHETmichael: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why won't it be like this when they are climbing on it to legislate slaps on fellow lawbreakers?
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Somebody LIEDtonguetongue
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by ATERI(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Shame on them!

No, it`s shame on us. We also need to remind ourselves that there are journalists that cover the Parliament.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by easzypeaszy(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by opwa4us(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2016
What do u expect from them. That's none of there business as I'm concerned. What do u expect from senators that collect huge wardrobe allowance and still wear coat of many colours. Imagine a senator wearing a tattered belt. Do u expect such people to approve budget for renovation of our tertiary institutions. The senate isnt about party. They have the same characteristic from the first republic.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Georgville(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2016
If u believe dis shit, then u can believe anytin.

1 Like

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Sunseeker: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by emekaxy: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Una just want create chopping for one Senator now, preferably Dino Malaye........
If they tell you the millions they will use to change that chair u will regret sharing the pics in the first place.
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Raxxye(m): 3:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Tell me this is not true. What a national shame!
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Very unlikely to be true.

1 Like

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by ipreach: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2016
after steal our money

Check my SIGNATURES below if you are a blogger

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Abudu2000(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2016
hmm

Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by Btruth: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Sometimes self, I don't know why we cannot just scrap this NASS so that we have a direct ruling from the President and his/her cabinets?

O su mii oooo! sad
Re: The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) by seenter84: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2016
And dollar is 300naira in parallel market na wa for this country.
They should award the contract to me so I can get them nice seats. Bloody pilithieficians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again. Photos / Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.