Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Beware Of The 1million Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of The 1million Boys (1991 Views)

Children Who Were Kidnapped And Sold N1.1million Reunite With Family. Photos / 1million Boys / I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The 1million Boys by heffem(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello nairalanders, there is this set of guys now in town that I call "IBINU BOYS", but they are popularly called the "1 million boys". These guys are armed criminals numbering from 25 to 40.... They move together during odd hours, broke into peoples home, steal, rape, maim, and commits all sorts of atrocities. The have been known to be heartless with their modes of operation. For some days now, they have been terrorizing some parts of Badagry area(Lagos), and have everyone around now at alert. Anybody with any experience on this, please do share with us. For those just knowing about it living, in Lagos, please be vigilant. God bless you all...
Re: Beware Of The 1million Boys by qtx(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2016
heffem:
Hello nairalanders, there is this set of guys now in town that I call "IBINU BOYS", but they are popularly called the "1 million boys". These guys are armed criminals numbering from 25 to 40.... They move together during odd hours, broke into peoples home, steal, rape, maim, and commits all sorts of atrocities. The have been known to be heartless with their modes of operation. For some days now, they have been terrorizing some parts of Badagry area(Lagos), and have everyone around now at alert. Anybody with any experience on this, please do share with us. For those just knowing about it living, in Lagos, please be vigilant. God bless you all...

may be community vigilantes can be helpful at this point.

[url]robminds.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI / "I Didn’t Steal Any Phone"- Lady Who Was Stripped & Tortured Over Missing Ph / Outrage As Four Ladies Seen Fighting Themselves, Unclad One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.