Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo (36729 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Akpaife(m): 6:04am On Jan 13, 2016
why r u guys shouting as if he froce d govt 2 pay 13billion
Tompolo is a business man,so if federal Govt prize ur land 13billion u will nt sell,him froce d Govt 2 pay 4 land? Ans me
why r u guys shouting as if he commited murder let d govt arrest d person dat pay 4 dat land becos is too much

11 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
impartialspec:
So court orders will only be obeyed when they issue arrest warrant but not when they grant bail.

Buhari has already taught us how to disobey court orders so I trust Tompolo to do like Buhari too.Besides what is the essense of comming to court when the outcome of the trial would not be respected?

16 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Derawiz(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2016
Until I see Amaechi being probed, I'd maintain that buhari's administration is sh*t and biased..

8 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2016
now , i want to see what happens next , All those calling tompolo a thing god , i want to see the looks on thier faces
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by DonBobes(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..

U r a joker, dey wil go der to arrest him and nothin will happen. If he trys somthin stoopid, d weight of the military will descend on him. Dis is nt Ya'aradua nor GEJ regime.
Play tym is over.

5 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Tompolo should go explain himself to the investigators.

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by yommys01(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Is GEJ still their hero? GEJ, the same shoeless man that has been sponsoring Boko haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Caseless: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol. For your mind I no read am abi?. grin
I know u did.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Lvlink(f): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2016
The court is sending people on a suicide mission!

7 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
now , i want to see what happens next , All those calling tompolo a thing god , i want to see the looks on thier faces

So have you arrested Tompolo? It is very much easier to issue arrest orders,carrying it out is the koko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Tompolo should go explain himself to the investigators.

The people that went to explain themselves are been detained without trial!! Tompolo would never surrender himself to the authourities!!

7 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2016
chukwudi44:

The people that went to explain themselves are been detained without trial!! Tompolo would never surrender himself to the authourities!!
The thing is that the EFCC only keep with them those that are unable to cooperate.

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by bakynes(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Shame on all of you supporting Jonathan for buying that land for 13 billion naira. It is never done anywhere. Even the whole Banana Island no reach 13 billion. Just happy the EFCC froze that account. How can one Person be in possession of 13 billion. The budget of some states in Nigeria. SHAME I REPEAT ON ALL OF YOU IN SUPPORT OF JONATHAN.

4 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by 49cents(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Trouble dey sleep iyanga fo wake am

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Urine: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
SmartMugu:
I hope EFCC operatives make it out of the creeks alive.

So he will kill them and still be a free man?

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by refreshrate: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
ghostmist:
All these "awa oyel'' folks need to start praying for oil to bounce back...cos' by the time it loses its value completely, that's when they would understand what ''one naijeriya'' means.

grin cool

I swear to God this absolutely does not affect you in anyway sebi?

SMH
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by achu442(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2016
If you want to buy my land and I say its $500 billion...and u pay for it..Wetin concern government concern the matter??

Abeg make una leave sleeping lions lie oo
Hope u all heard what happened in Bayelsa of recent??
And remember its still his boys that are in charge of guarding the oil blocks.

EFCC if u want Tompolo
Come and get him na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by SmartMugu: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Urine:

So he will kill them and still be a free man?

Do militants care about being free?

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Urine: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2016
SmartMugu:

Do militants care about being free?

Bros, those days they were broke, now they have tasted the good life. Once you taste the good life, everything else becomes secondary.

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
tubouncen:

Na #13BILLION not #13MILLION ooo

You must be living in the village. In some part of Lagos a plot go for 300million naira. I say a plot, how many plots are we talking here. You people a money.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Oz4realsss: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
emzila:
I PITY THE LINEAGE OF THOSE WHO SAY JONATHAN IS THEIR ROLE MODEL.
Pity yourself for you don't feed those you alleged to have pity for. The only crime you pity them for is because they don't share your sentiment.

9 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by gigabyte13: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..

So they should let him be for fear of grounding the economy? See ya life "EKPA", people like you and ur likes will come online and call others COWARD. When EFCC arrested him outside the court, people like you were shouting witch-hunting, now the "WITCH" has ran to the creek and surely he will be HUNTED dead or alive.

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Goke7: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
chukwudi44:

So have you arrested Tompolo? It is very much easier to issue arrest orders,carrying it out is the koko

my guy you are beginning to shift ground by saying its one thing to issue arrest and another thing to carrying out, if he was arrested without order, you guys will be the first to jump out and say PMB is a tyrant.

Tompolo will disappoint you guys by submitting himself for arrest, keep watching!

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Oz4realsss: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
morbeta:
Jonathan should be sleeping on a bed of shame and regrets, history will not be fair with him in his later years. Its now clear that this man ain't fit to be a local village head.
You are a liar. Are IBB and OBJ sleeping on a bed of shame and regrets? Even Abacha's children are not.

12 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The thing is that the EFCC only keep with them those that are unable to cooperate.

What do you mean by "co-operate"!!! So forcing people to make statements implicating themselves is now "co-operation" baa!!! Well they have met their match in Tompolo!!! I am sorry for any EFCC official who will be stupid enough to venture into the creeks to attempt to arrest Tompolo!!

8 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2016
AlPeter:
stop being a kid and think

Yes sir.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Elosky20: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
hmm, please bring back our yams, i dont care if u roasted it or fried it, by the way nobody is above arrest. if you think am lying ask nnamdi kanu,olisa metuh, uwazuruike, dasuki and even buhari self
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by ishiamu(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Observing
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Oz4realsss:
You are a liar. Are IBB and OBJ sleeping on a bed of shame and regrets? Even Abacha's children are not.

Dont mind that man!! Obasanjo stole $16 billion and also slept with his son's wife yet they keep hailing him as a great yoruba son but they want GEJ to be vilified!!

15 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Tompolo will disappoint you guys by submitting himself for arrest, keep watching!

Continue dreamin!!!even Shekau would submit himself for arrest!!! ****

3 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You must be living in the village. In some part of Lagos a plot go for 300million naira. I say a plot, how many plots are we talking here. You people a money.

U lot are just so shameless defending the impossible. Comparing plots in Lagos to those in delta is plain stupidity. Even at that that isn't the point.
Tompolo the self acclaimed freedom fighter stole from his people. He was given 13 billion naira and the thief only spent 360 million naira. Even his people want him investigated because it's obvious to them that Tompolo duped them. Tompolo will need to explain what he did with the balance of 12 billion plus still in his custody.
This is the core point and not the eediotic question of how much land cost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by twerky(f): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Ghen gheun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.