Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo (36742 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by jimmayoy: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Google "land for sale" in Banana island and find out how much it costs.

Biafra man,i went through ur profile, there's no need wasting time with u.ara ga agba ndi ara.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2016
omolola15:

Linda ikeji's mansion was between 450 to 600 million according to reports. And I'm sure it's built on over 1 plot of land. So if we remove the mansion from the land I'm very sure we'll be paying around 50 million for the land that mansion is built on. I hope you understand my analysis. If yes then tell me how a Land will cost 13 billion naira. Not in this naija.

If you can get me a standard plot if land in Banana island for 400M, I'll gladly make uoh a cheque for 5he cist as well as your 40M naira 10% commission.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by columbus007(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari should start with oil bloc cartel dominated by hausafulanikanuri since. After the civil war.
To me these are the real thieves.
They all own estates in Austria, London, Switzerland, Dubai, Finland and most luxury world. Arrest them and let's gats the billion of Dollars stolen since four decades ago till date.

The Bayeros,,, Atiku....Maidaribes...theophilus Danjumas....the Bellos from Niger state, IBB, Abacha Men...Dantatas.... Kaduna Mafias...Akilus... the Gremas....and lots of multibillionaires of crude oil bloc owners from the North.
These are the REAL thieves. Reaping where they did not sow. Collecting crude oil bloc that is not in their lands while impoverished the owners with heavily polluted land and waters.
Buhari should probe Tinubu and Ameachi too!

Leave these militants alone. It's their patrimony as enshrined in human right of indigenous people practice all over the world.

Bring back total sense of belonging. Equality before the King!
you are not biase,thanks for writing the truth without fear,i greet you bros

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by jimmayoy: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..

Let them ground the economy to a halt as long as they get our money back,they ll arrest him and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by frisky2good(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
The money is much but from the story, it was a business transaction. If all the documents are in order, he will walk free. Government approached him to buy land, he told them the price and they paid. If it is contrary to that, Tompolo has a case to answer. If it is like that the government officials that handled it should be punished.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Diligence: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2016
If Buhari/apc refuses to obey court orders, should others follow suit?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by wink2015(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Tompolo thinks he can fight the federal government of Nigeria. He must be joking. If the history books is anything to go by he should go and learn from his kinsmen what happen to his fellow militant, the late John Togo who was proving stubborn and ended up dying wastefully.

Tompolo will be betrayed by one of his kinsmen very soon.[/size]

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by omolola15(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

If you can get me a standard plot if land in Banana island for 400M, I'll gladly make uoh a cheque for 5he cist as well as your 40M naira 10% commission.

If a mansion cost 600 million in banana Island, why won't a plot of land be lesser. Or did linda bought her mansion for 5 billion?? Because I don't know what you are trying to say with this your comment.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by amtaken(f): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Arresting Tompolo for selling Diving School with many hectares of land and a lot of fully equipped building facilities inside it with full accreditation and making Fashola a Minister though he opened a N25k website with half a billion Naira doesn't make sense.

That N82m dinner by Amechi and his NDDC girl is yet to be probed.

The N3trillion stolen by Amechi from Rivers State to sponsor Buhari's campaign is also yet to be probed.

Probe all thieves, stop being selective. Only then can we take you serious.
HungerBAD:
I3 Billion Naira for Land?

Wait oh, did they pay to buy whole State from him?or has Bayelsa or Rivers State been sold without our knowledge?where did Tompolo get a Land worth 13 Billion?

13 Billion? Jesus.

Is there anybody, i mean anybody, in Goodluck Jonathan's Government that stole Millions? We Nigerians are ready to forgive those that stole Millions if we can find any.

I mean everybody associated with Goodluck Jonathan only steal Billions.

It is Official now,Goodluck Jonathan and his thieving crew, now makes IBB and Abacha look like people still in Primary School in the "ART" of stealing. Even God was so angry with the way these guys were "KILLING" Nigeria, that he made all PDP Members Vote in Buhari, so that Nigeria can be able to SEE ROAD again.

Shame to Goodluck Jonathan.

Shame to the PDP Party.

Shame to those Associated to either the PDP or the Jonathan's.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by kraftsta(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2016
chemicool:

I am afraid, the creeks will be bombed if an operative is killed. The military is ready for war from any region of of the country.

Lol...bombing d creek is a non issue buh d after effect will never b favourable to our oil based economy, we have to discorage all dis violence we all are inciting n trying to bring back to d niger delta, if u have a friend or relative that works offshore or within d niger delta swamps I think dey will explain to u better,millitants attack is not an exprience I will wish to have for a second time, its not dat costly to sink an oil installation n this time it will not be called freedom fighting were some will even show dat dey have conscience, now it will b a fight againt the FG n nigerian economy...so let's try to stop all dis online rant and face d fact dat in d present condition of our economy, d last thing we should wish for is to bring back niger delta millitancy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by okejos(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2016
TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD
. I STILL STAND ON THAT
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by amtaken(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Arresting Tompolo for selling Maritime School with many hectares of land and a lot of fully equipped building facilities inside it with full accreditation and making Fashola a Minister though he opened a N25k website with half a billion Naira doesn't make sense.

That N82m dinner by Amechi and his NDDC girl is yet to be probed.

The N3trillion stolen by Amechi from Rivers State to sponsor Buhari's campaign is also yet to be probed.

Probe all thieves, stop being selective. Only then can we take you serious.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by okejos(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2016
TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD
[b]TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD
[/b]TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by banio: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2016
The worship of GEJ is the religion of Senseless people. Did GEJ sell land to Government Tompolo?. Everytin is GEJ, if rat gives U lassa fever, U will blame GEJ
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Amuzfat(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2016
Lol
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by birmingham04: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
I3 Billion Naira for Land?

Wait oh, did they pay to buy whole State from him?or has Bayelsa or Rivers State been sold without our knowledge?where did Tompolo get a Land worth 13 Billion?

13 Billion? Jesus.

Is there anybody, i mean anybody, in Goodluck Jonathan's Government that stole Millions? We Nigerians are ready to forgive those that stole Millions if we can find any.

I mean everybody associated with Goodluck Jonathan only steal Billions.

It is Official now,Goodluck Jonathan and his thieving crew, now makes IBB and Abacha look like people still in Primary School in the "ART" of stealing. Even God was so angry with the way these guys were "KILLING" Nigeria, that he made all PDP Members Vote in Buhari, so that Nigeria can be able to SEE ROAD again.

Shame to Goodluck Jonathan.

Shame to the PDP Party.

Shame to those Associated to either the PDP or the Jonathan's.

May God gives you more wisdom and understanding i'm proud of you as a progresive Nigerian.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by cyprex: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this Apc e-media rats aisha buhari hosted in aso rock & gave brown envelope will come online to be ranting as if they dont know how fg procured the land under gej regime.....
a land tht tht is in a strategic location with a diving school structure on it tht followed due process to procure is what u ppl are screaming as if the govt.was swindled.,
Anyway,the efcc should go & arrest him in the creek if they can coz i could vividly remember the last time the jtf patrol tried it out in the creeks & i could remember top military personnels were lost..
Tompolo doesnt rant on the media like the efcc & moreover the money in question was money generated from the resources @ his backyard thtis normally send to federation account for all to share tht even states tht hasnt ni single oil in their dormain benefit from.
so they better let him be or face his wrath unless if they want to ground the economy to a halt ..

Apart from being overtly unpatriotic, you are brazenly ignorant and unlettered.

The Nigeria people and especially our security operatives cannot be intimidated unto submission.
Whether the money ,oil or resources is generated from his backyard or not is not in issue. Nigerians need an explanation on the N13 Billion land procurement.

As a last note; The world is watching oil prices plumage. Nigeria shall continue to live even if oil becomes worthless
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by okejos(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2016
okejos:
TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD [b]TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD [/b]TOMPOLO CAN NOT BE ARRESTED PERIOD
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by okejos(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=okejos post=41930585][/quote]
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by ugojamali(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

I argue because am a business man. I argue in the eyes of business am not sentimental as most salary earners are.

Now if Tomopolo has commence building university on the said land and has projected to make 5billion naira on the land in 10 years and he say to the government I don't want to sell and the government say sell to us at a mouth watery price of 20 billion though he bought at 50,000. Is it his fault or that of the government?

You may say the government is his brother and so what. Do you know how previous government bought land they developed for something. The case of abuja is still fresh in our brain.

Business is business, government should hold the buying government not the seller.

If it is you will you reject the offer to sell your house if government come for it at a mouth watery price?

Envy is the problem of this nation.

I understand your business angle of argument. But if you are a business man in the real estate sector, you would understand that land and property are not sold and bought based on future speculations. The theory that Tompolo may be able to generate 5b naira or dollars or whatever does not hold for real estate dealings do the land can never be worth that much.

I however agree with you that the buyer should be held responsible. But what we are seeing here is payment behind the scenes for something else. No sane fed government would pay such an amount for land in delta state. The question is... What is the payment for then? And only Tompolo and the agents of the Fed govt can tell us what it was about. Any other further attempt to explain why the land with whichever property and speculation it was acquired with still fail to convince people
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Olukat(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

How much is a plot of land in banana island?

Pls. don't waste your time on them!
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by RainboAfricana(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Achuwa1:

You are a disgrace to humanity inferior thinking brain like you is not suppose to be borne in this country, u were suppose to be borne in syria lone were war would have cut off your inferior brain thinking head off your neck, since u can reason like this I wonder the kind of nuisance your new generation will constitute, stupid citizens I wonder why people like you are borne into this world, #13,Billion that is meant for the betterment of thousands of youths life and is been taken by one person and u open your stupid stinking mouth and spitting out rubbish. Na poverty go kill you, not those youths who are struggling to survive, bastard citizen.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Ganjafama(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2016
chukwudi44:

What do you mean by "co-operate"!!! So forcing people to make statements implicating themselves is now "co-operation" baa!!! Well they have met their match in Tompolo!!! I am sorry for any EFCC official who will be stupid enough to venture into the creeks to attempt to arrest Tompolo!!
So Tompolo is now untouchable? Let him continue to hide in the creeks. Let's see how long he can hide. One thing I know is that if he and his boys kills any law enforcement agent sent to arrest him, he automatically becomes a fugitive and an enemy of the state. Then he would be hunted down and brought in dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by banio: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Buy wait O. If land in Banana island could cost #400 million. This means two plots is approximately #1 billion. So if Tompolo sold his oil prospecting land at that price, he could be right. Not that the land is missing like Dasuki arms O. The land is there and they have built on it. So why bother Tompolo.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by shaqhead: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

How much is a plot of land in banana island?

Show us your google search results of any land anywhere in Nigeria that cost N13billion and mind you this is not Banana Island we are talking about but Niger Delta. Wey the land for Niger Delta. In PH is it not swamp that is bn sold?
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Gee15: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2016
SmartMugu:
I hope EFCC operatives make it out of the creeks alive.

Don't be deceived nobody cares about him ,how many of his boys enjoyed from that money ,how many has he helped with the money even the boiz who died the family did not enjoy from the money,the EFCC will find him out .

1 Like

Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by anelen(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2016
tompolo come take 500 plots from me and give me just #3b to cover up na
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
omolola15:

If a mansion cost 600 million in banana Island, why won't a plot of land be lesser. Or did linda bought her mansion for 5 billion?? Because I don't know what you are trying to say with this your comment.

I like people who ask questions when they are in doubt. What people actually pay a premium for when buying houses in highbrow areas like Ikoyi, VI, Asokoro, Maitama is the location ie the land. The land costs more than the building itself in highbrow areas.

The house attached to this pic cost less than 250 million naira to build excluding cost of land (built in the village anyway) but I tell you Linda Ikeji's house is no where near this house. Linda Ikeji's house built in Aguda will go for not more than 150 million naira.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by anelen(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
tompolo come take 500 plots from me and give me just #3b to cover up na. call me 08099168240 lets do business
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by RainboAfricana(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
the way some youths talk in the room there Is no sign of future leader in them I think Nigeria need to pray to God if by now youths are still tribalistic and we can't tell the truth in the face of truth, #13Billion for land is either the government or tompolo is even the both of them that is responsible for the fraud I pity some youths who has no future despite that they are educated.
Re: N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2016
morbeta:
Jonathan should be sleeping on a bed of shame and regrets, history will not be fair with him in his later years. Its now clear that this man ain't fit to be a local village head.
infact Oga, it is an insult to local village heads to be compared to Jonadaftinho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.