Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (53436 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by drlaykay(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigga sounds like Sheldon Cooper of big bang theory
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Maycher(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:

And they will like every damn thing a girl posts on FB. Rubbish!
As in eh!! Na this type go see girl pic and knw say she no fine but will still say, "you are beautiful".

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Didn't see any conversion ooooo
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by passionate88: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
And the idiot girl just might agree to the useless guy's suggestions.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by doveda: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Deexxy:

Try not to be stùpid always. smiley
I knew itsad

I am a smartasstongue

See your life outside, SMHsad

You are going nowhere grin
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Deexxy: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
doveda:

I knew itsad

I am a smartasstongue

See your life outside, SMHsad

You are going nowhere grin

POINT? undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by doveda: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Deexxy:

POINT? undecided

Who the hell are you Mr?undecided

@naijaboiy, don't be a cowardsad, you don't ned this guard dogsad
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by captainmuyi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is crazy ;DThis is crazy The nigga actually need to start a living
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by tivta(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
dmcdad:
Very sad and lame.angry
Wetin dey do guys sef? Many men dey fall hand big-time!
Lol
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maycher:

As in eh!! Na this type go see girl pic and knw say she no fine but will still say, "you are beautiful".
Very annoying.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Blackops(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol... Am in a similar situation but don't know if the gal is a relationship. Really love the babe been eyeing her since part one till we graduate.
Just started her paraole last year. But the thing is she at rimes she would not even reply, sometimes its all these hi, hello, yeah... Answers. Me sef lagidi... I go date this babe, I might even marry her.... The love strong ooo no be small.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by missKiffy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Persistence pay,you might be shocked that dude finally ate the kpomo.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Leriebloom(f): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahaha. the height of desperation.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
lmao...fucken savage!!!!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by KINGOZEK(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hilarious....

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by ashmanpolo: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jaymima:

So Fucking true German spy! cheesy

Lol. Pretty lady
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
You too raw!
undecided

Addicted2Women:
This is the reason why Girls don't respect guys in this country.
I see thirsty ass niggas everywhere.

If i want to fucck, i will just tell you i want to fucck, if you don't want, fine.
I will drive to any university and pick any hot chick i want and go smash her.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by umehmj(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
dude is desperate to be a side niggar. to him it's a win-win lol. wonder how many chicks out there be desperate to be a side chick, then slowly work there way in.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by dhappyking(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
See coding, men.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by ijustdey: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Professional toaster spotted.

that guy is lower than a learner
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by ijustdey: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Blackops:
Lol... Am in a similar situation but don't know if the gal is a relationship. Really love the babe been eyeing her since part one till we graduate.
Just started her paraole last year. But the thing is she at rimes she would not even reply, sometimes its all these hi, hello, yeah... Answers. Me sef lagidi... I go date this babe, I might even marry her.... The love strong ooo no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by lohresloco: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
A bloody nazi.....that is on some code "red" ish
ashmanpolo:
That Dude is a fucking nazi
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 14, 2016
franklingud:
I can never stoop dis low for a girl, be you who.
One fish-brain thought she could mess with me but I have given her the RED CARD.

If you ain't fvcking me then fvck off, can't friend zone me neither.
She calls me till 2day but I ain't picking her calls, coz I don't want her no more. #yeah
nna oya clap for yaself naw!
You think think you're so hardcore now...such a player grin grin cheesy
i pity you

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2016
[size=30pt]End Time Desperation[/size]

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by pdf90(m): 3:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is the reason why Girls don't respect guys in this country.
I see thirsty ass niggas everywhere.

If i want to fucck, i will just tell you i want to fucck, if you don't want, fine.
I will drive to any university and pick any hot chick i want and go smash her.

Baba you sabi jor
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2016
drlaykay:
Nigga sounds like Sheldon Cooper of big bang theory

I see... you mean the simple thinking towards social situations?. This fool wish he had Sheldon's tiny toe worth of intelligence.

#im not crazy my mother had me tested cheesy angry

grin grin grin
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Deexxy: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Who the hell are you Mr?undecided

@naija boiy, don't be a cowardsad, you don't ned this guard dogsad
You're dumber than I thought. undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by doveda: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Deexxy:

You're dumber than I thought. undecided

Who are you again?: (
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Deexxy: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Who are you again?: (
Your nemesis. undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by vickylala239: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2016
dre11:
See how desperate this guy is.......
Has it gotten to the stage where people just don't care anymore if you're in a relationship undecided

should we now blame some ladies that do ignore guys who try to strike a conversation with them online......

Congi Na bastard

Men cn neva play wit sexxx, dey Dnt care the position you Kip them provided you gv them sexxxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.