Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. (64919 Views)

Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby / When Your Girl Friend Sleeps Around / UNBELIEVABLE : Guy Walks Around With His Heart Detached From His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nicepoker(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gay alert
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Johnsown1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chillext:
My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males
it is nt a good one, keep on shunning me b4 u start wearing pampas
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Don999: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chillext:
My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males

GAY ALERT!! beta send him packing if not, u fit dey dream for night thinking say u dey F ur B only to find ur hole brutalized in the morning. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
In my final year during my student days, I accommodated a friend in my room and it was the most horrible experience ever. I despise the sight of a naked woman but she would always go about naked, sleep naked, on hot afternoons watch movies naked. When I complained about it all I got was "wetin, we no be girls?", like being a girl was licence to be irritating and weird.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by LastSurvivor: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
I would have been "friendless" by now if I were u..
Can u imagine my fellow nigga walking unclad in hood..
God forbid..
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by AniwetaluEmma(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why should he be anoid? Is not good joo
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by freindsofdesign: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Click this link here to start: https://do9.typeform.com/to/bkj2sO
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by emijo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
He wants to show you dat his Mercedes Benz (dick) is bigger than yours.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by RexTramadol1: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na skon skon dey start so ooohh!

Report him to Amosun or Trace!
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by sisisioge: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin what's the biggy? U guys are same seeix nau. I have always wondered why guys fuss about this issue.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Kgdavid(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin what's the biggy? U guys are same seeix nau. I have always wondered why guys fuss about this issue.

and what difference does it make if they are same sex or not? private parts are private parts, period. Indecency is indecency by any other name.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Janetozi(f): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
morganacanta:
Why do Nigerians reason like animals from the bush ,your friend is comfortable with his body ,he has the same thing you have ,why are you so bothered with it ?
Does he walk around naked when you have female guests?
Does he do it when your parents are around ?
Then what the Bleep is wrong with you ,unless you are a gay man and his unclothedness is getting to you .
that kind of attitude is totally disgusting. whether they are of the same sex or opposite. imagine if the bush around his manhood is not shave, it will be an eyesore to the op, how can he eat and enjoy his food in that situation?

do u know the bad luck it brings by looking at one dirty black ass all the time walking up & down in ur house?

@ op, that ur friend must be mentally retard, if he will not change, kick him out.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by AmakaDNB(f): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys sef. I walk around in panties when my gf is around, esp now that there is heat. Why feel concerned since you both are guys.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by AniwetaluEmma(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chillext:
We are both males
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by donhils: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
He's sleep walking cheesy is that thing normal sef
No it's not sleepwalking, he's saying the sleeps at night naked, then he wakes up and walks around naked; but this time with his eyes wide open.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Honestly guy, the question I was anticipating you'd ask was, ''What kind of death befits such an indelicate behavior of his''....To be honest with you, for the fact that you haven't Beheaded that guy in public square, only leaves me pondering about your state of sexuality. I'm a promising psychologist and these are the 3 pre-conclusive hypothesis that serves as the basis of my opinion about your sexuality. Don't be offended by them, it's Progressive Experimental Behavioral Psychology.(PEBP):

1. The nature of your response to his ill-timed unclothedness
2. Your failure to have irrationally countered
3 A ludicrous state of your emotional expression because he his upset.

Finally my evaluative analysis:
Your freind should be drowned, while you should be burnt alive....smh

What's this, for God's sake?!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by xMrPx(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ur friend is a mad man
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Idrismusty97(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Do the needful before he burst your yansh. How do people even end up with such weird friends anyway.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by xMrPx(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
aluk:

d guy Don kolo
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Localamos(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
ishola543:
try explaining in a courteous manner to him.he should understand ....

Yeah right... be courteous to a fellow dude... Gay alert! shocked

Abeg if he's upset kick him out of your house.

#Yourhouseyourrules
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by austinonyii(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
i guesss he is having internal heat...... Plz try to talk to me, but if he insists u can use ABONIK BALM to run him down
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Janetozi:
that kind of attitude is totally disgusting. whether they are of the same sex or opposite. imagine if the bush around his manhood is not shave, it will be an eyesore to the op, how can he eat and enjoy his food in that situation?

do u know the bad luck it brings by looking at one dirty black ass all the time walking up & down in ur house?

@ op, that ur friend must be mentally retard, if he will not change, kick him out.

Rubbish of the highest order! African mentality with little or no exposure, self/over-righteousness and lack of respect for other people's liberty and rights. Mtschew...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by missKiffy(f): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
donhils:

No it's not sleepwalking, he's saying the sleeps at night naked, then he wakes up and walks around naked; but this time with his eyes wide open.
Oh ok
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by NaLaugh: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by donhils: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Do the needful before he burst your yansh. How do people even end up with such weird friends anyway.
lol for the last sentence.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by donhils: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Honestly guy, the question I was anticipating you'd ask was, ''What kind of death befits such an indelicate behavior of his''....To be honest with you, for the fact that you haven't Beheaded that guy in public square, only leaves me pondering about your state of sexuality. I'm a promising psychologist and these are the 3 pre-conclusive hypothesis that serves as the basis of my opinion about your sexuality. Don't be offended by them, it's Progressive Experimental Behavioral Psychology.(PEBP):

1. The nature of your response to his ill-timed unclothedness
2. Your failure to have irrationally countered
3 A ludicrous state of your emotional expression because he his upset.

Finally my evaluative analysis:
Your freind should be drowned, while you should be burnt alive....smh
Ok, what exactly is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
I think it is bad. "Bad and Good" can be subjective elements.

Anyway, if the guy is a nudist, then he should look for a fellow nudist or he should just learn how to "Do like the Romans whenever he is in Rome"

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by blamelessly(f): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
He's sleep walking cheesy is that thing normal sef

He never said he sleep walks. He said he sleeps unclad and also walks around the house unclad. Read it well.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Etizz: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
A day will come when he will hold u so close dat his dikk will be so erect dat he will be taking your pant off......

Den you will have no choice Dan to walk him out with no remorse....

U better end dat crap now or u get something odd....
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Opoki(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
That guy will soon straff the OP soon.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by DrTizzle: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
aluk:

I'm sorry if the level of my IQ exceeds yours. But most importantly I was answering someone's question, by protruding my answer from a psychological stand point. Wetin be your own....Na becoz of una davido talk say, ''If I do my own dem talk, if I do their own, dem go talk, if i want to shit, dem go talk.''...blah blah blah...For future reference, if you see a post somewhat synonymous to mine, simply read and pass....NOnsense..
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by hector: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
@op. Nawao, but he is guy like u na. Why do u find the unclothedness of another guy irritating? where did u grow up? u certainly did not attend a boarding sch if not u wont be sounding this way. Such are common in University male hostels especially in the bathrooms n inside the rooms.

I av seen many naked guys than av seen naked girls n it didnt do shit to me. How abt village streams whre all the boys bath together after playing football or something. unless if the guy has kror kror in his skin or he is dirty if not what is there? learn to adjust jor... life na management afterall u ar not perfect or is it because u ar the one paying the rent?

As a matter of fact, i do go naked most of the time n nobody has told me shit. I nor fit wear cloth sleep at all. Even wen i visit my frnd or my sis i sleep naked with them on their bed i only use bedsheet to cover myself at times if the a.c is too cold.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.