Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. (64916 Views)

Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby / When Your Girl Friend Sleeps Around / UNBELIEVABLE : Guy Walks Around With His Heart Detached From His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by hector: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
@op. Nawao, but he is a guy like u na. Why do u find the unclothedness of another guy irritating? where did u grow up? u certainly did not attend a boarding sch if not u wont be sounding this way. Such are common in University male hostels especially in the bathrooms n inside the rooms.

I av seen many naked guys than av seen naked girls n it didnt do shit to me. How abt village streams whre all the boys bath together after playing football or something. unless if the guy has kror kror in his skin or he is dirty if not what is there? learn to adjust jor... life na management afterall u ar not perfect or is it because u ar the one paying the rent?

As a matter of fact, i do go naked most of the time n nobody has told me shit. I nor fit wear cloth sleep at all. Even wen i visit my frnd or my sis i sleep naked with them on their bed i only use bedsheet to cover myself at times if the a.c is too cold.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by DrTizzle: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
donhils:

Ok, what exactly is this one saying?

Donhils, lemme break it down for you in a much simpler perspective. Some people understand the concept, usage and origin of BINARY, others don't!.....I hope you'll understand that one..... wink
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by donhils: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chillext:
My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males
Provided he cleans his nyansh and doesn't rub shiit on your bed or anywhere he sits,then you shouldn't have any problem with him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by morganacanta: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Janetozi:
that kind of attitude is totally disgusting. whether they are of the same sex or opposite. imagine if the bush around his manhood is not shave, it will be an eyesore to the op, how can he eat and enjoy his food in that situation?

do u know the bad luck it brings by looking at one dirty black ass all the time walking up & down in ur house?

@ op, that ur friend must be mentally retard, if he will not change, kick him out.
Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by sukkot: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
pour hot chilli powder on the bed before he sleeps
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by chinae(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
chi4ik4:
your friend belongs to secret society!! run for your life..
I know a girl that does that; she dances unclad at night and she accepted she belong to a cult she really can't get her self out of.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by dacovajnr: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lawa ooooo! No single person back the poor guy up undecided..For me and my guys down here na normal thing and we dey Abuse ourselves wella...the ones with the small knuckles are the victims coz we go yab them sotey dem go run go wear boxers grin but bros you nid to check yourself oooo! You are yet to discover your sexual orientation ooooo..You fit be Gay or Bisexual but trying hard to be Straight if not you wouldn't be moved or bothered by his action instead just watch him Wiggle Wiggle grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by sukkot: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
met a guy like that once in chicago. never knew him personally but he was business partners with two of my friends and he lives in new york so when he comes to chicago he stays with them. all yoruba boys. anyway when this guy comes to stay with them he is always walking around the house na-ked. and in my mind i am thinking ? ' this nigga is crazy ' funny thing is this nigga has big balls the size of soccer balls lmao. very weird. so he dont even care if me, a visitor is around, he just sashays around the house na-ked with his giant balls grin grin grin

SOME NIGGAZ ARE BORN WEIRD

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by jejetaiwo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tru talk bro... I no fit tolerate dt kind nonsense..
nerdfrost:
Re-check that ur guy ooo. Him fit be gay undecided
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

I'm sorry if the level of my IQ exceeds yours. But most importantly I was answering someone's question, by protruding my answer from a psychological stand point. Wetin be your own....Na becoz of una davido talk say, ''If I do my own dem talk, if I do their own, dem go talk, if i want to shit, dem go talk.''...blah blah blah...For future reference, if you see a post somewhat synonymous to mine, simply read and pass....NOnsense..

For somebody who claim to have studied (or is studying) Psychology, your reasoning and understanding of that revered profession should be called to question, if your comments re the topic in question is anything to go by. And you think I have a low IQ? Common. Even to a lay man, your response is tantamount to killing a fly with a sledge hammer. It is simply uncalled for! I think you allowed your emotional state to override your sense of clear judgement. You need to work on that in the near future if you want to become a great Psychologist.

In any event, I would pass by your comments henceforth if you feel uncomfortable tolerating other people's views. But trust me, one of the best ways to equip your knowledge and enrich your understanding is to lower your gait so as to gain more in life. This is just an observation. You are not obliged to accept my position, anyways. Peace out, bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Ay04z(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur friend dey use indirect means tell u say u no need to go out go find diick. Wetin u dey find go sokoto dey ur sokoto
14 years..make i dial ambode number.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by ZionJay(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
My dear Bro, you better take heed before your bum bum suffer invasion grin
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by DrTizzle: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
aluk:

For somebody who claim to have studied (or is studying) Psychology, your reasoning and understanding of that revered profession should be called to question, if your comments re the topic in question is anything to go by. Even as a lay man, your response is tantamount to killing a fly with a sledge hammer. It is simply uncalled for! I think you allowed your emotional state to override your sense of clear judgement. You need to work on that in the near future if you want to become a great Psychologist.

In any event, I would pass by your comments henceforth if you feel uncomfortable tolerating other people's views. But trust me, one of the best ways to equip your knowledge and enrich your understanding is to lower your gait so as to gain more in life. This is just an observation. You are not obliged to accept my position, anyways. Peace out, bro.

So there I was thinking you couldn't understand all I was venting on about. Most certainly I was wrong. It's a bit plausible to think I went overboard with my answer to the man in question, that most definitely called for it..I understand all you said and I stand to heed to your advise..But on a much serious note tho, my comment was supposed to be utter-hilarity with a bit of sarcasm; lacking a dissimulative sense of approach to his post....In a nut shell, I was just fooling around.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by MNDY(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Your yansh hole is about to be compromised.. If you like.. Continue playing with fire..

Why did you steal what I should have said . . .
#LOLZ

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by chidexxy007(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chillext:
My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males
shoo, 4 ur own hauz?
kick the nigga out mehn..
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by xtervaganza(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dre, I see gay people
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
But we ladies do that often,Especially in sch days, but now its nt allowed again.
...huh 'we' speak for yourself grin grin
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by johnsonsegxy: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
But we ladies do that often,Especially in sch days, but now its nt allowed again.

Love your natural hair. wink
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by goodlifehyd(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Smartsyn:
Rub dry pepper on the bed spread and opt to sleep in the cushion.

Thank me later.
You dropped the best reply on here but you wicked no be small
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Derawiz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
I advise you to arrange pampers and iron pants my guy.A word is enuf for the wise
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by ClearConscience(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
U've done nothing wrong. Ur friend shld either package himself well or pack out.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Derawiz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
I advise you to arrange pampers and iron pants my guy.A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by bummyla(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Welcome To The World Of My Friends Nnadozie, Obi And Uche! These Guys Are Chronic Womanizers And They Enjoy Walking Around Naked! I Got Close To Them And Found Out They Come From A Family Where Their Parents Walk About Naked Or In Pants And Bras!

So It Became A Second Nature To Them!

And Secondly Most Of My Uncles Walk Around Naked Too! They Come From A Family Of 12 Boys From One Father and Mother, So It Became A Second Nature To Them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maybe it's a problem for guys, but we ladies love being free when at home with fellow ladies. Dress na wahala sometimes abeg.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by ashewoboy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
LaDivva:
Maybe it's a problem for guys, but we ladies love being free when at home with fellow ladies. Dress na wahala sometimes abeg.

Ladies have an iota of lesbianism in them, so it's not a surprise. That's why you see them touching each other's boobs in public.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by olashas(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Just offer to suck his dick.
He will run away from you forever.
Jeez. You crazy grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by suwalee(f): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
I tire o I dnt see any wrong der apart frm if peeps arnd ain't comfy den it's an ish
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Originalsly: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Just be patient...it would take some time for someone fresh out the forest to adapt to wearing clothes. Could've been worse....at least somehow he came toilet trained. But then again.... you should suspect him..... maybe he trying to seduce you.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Magicdon(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Big balls! Jeez! Do you mean d balls in his scrotum are so large or his dick?

sukkot:
met a guy like that once in chicago. never knew him personally but he was business partners with two of my friends and he lives in new york so when he comes to chicago he stays with them. all yoruba boys. anyway when this guy comes to stay with them he is always walking around the house na-ked. and in my mind i am thinking ? ' this nigga is crazy ' funny thing is this nigga has big balls the size of soccer balls lmao. very weird. so he dont even care if me, a visitor is around, he just sashays around the house na-ked with his giant balls grin grin grin

SOME NIGGAZ ARE BORN WEIRD
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by sukkot: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Magicdon:
Big balls! Jeez! Do you mean d balls in his scrotum are so large or his dick?

scrotum lmao
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by kings09(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pic of ur frnd walking/sleeping unclad or... u knw na grin
Chillext:
We are both males
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by onetrack(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
I've known a couple of people kind of like this

Two things:

One, I would not share a bed with a naked man--tell him to put something on.

Second, he should not be sitting on any furniture (chair or sofa) without wearing boxers or some other shorts. It's just not clean. I have some friends who let their little kids sit on their sofa naked (usually watching TV whilst waiting to take their bath), and I will not sit on that sofa. Plastic chair for me please.

But if he wants to stroll around for a few minutes while he is drying off after a bath--no problem. I don't see any threat to you--he probably isn't gay, he just does not see nudity the same way you do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.