Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) (12764 Views)

She Accepted To Be Mine Forever, After Waiting For Her For One Year (pics) / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
My fellow ladies,these are some of the male folks you should avoid this year.please be warnedgrin grin

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Ginaz(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Mtwwwwwwwww, sango kno Post something reasonable. who's gonna break your heart will break it, Tribe doesn't add a thing! sad

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by adren(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2016
which yoruba name con remain after your long list??
you don mention name finish na..
Op, you f' up oooo.. why you go include tope??
all tope are loyal and honest biko..

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Long list ,how many come remain na?, I even see two of my pady name inside. Otio mogbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by prettymina(f): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2016
Kunle no dey d list na,,but he dey fuckup still...yorubaguysrocks tongue

1 Like

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by chi4ik4(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2016
stupid post! must you display your prematurity here?
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by bigiyaro(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2016
OP, dis ur EXs plenty o, u try sha, am sure the list will double by the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided Rotimi?? Aszin.. Rotimi amaechi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Flashh: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
lamideee:
My fellow ladies,these are some of the male folks you should avoid this year.please be warnedgrin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Flashh:

domble. Must u comment

1 Like

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
chi4ik4:
stupid post! must you display your prematurity here?
see kettle calling pot black. Mtchewwwwwwwww. Wat makes you think you are more mature than I am,oga park well
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
bigiyaro:
OP, dis ur EXs plenty o, u try sha, am sure the list will double by the end of the year.
u wan kill me. How will my exs b plenty lik dis.there is no way the list will double by d end of d year cos am 'Taken' wink wink
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by menabae(f): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Especially femi and lanre ...hmmmm sweet talkers

1 Like

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by niggi4life(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2016
This OP wicked sha.... E mention both my prefix name and the last one join... I guess no escape for person like me

1 Like

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by evatee(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2016
This is just a post from a bitter ladie @Lamidee......seems all those names you mentioned have tasted from your honey pot........It will do you good to remove Tayo from that name cos all guys that bear that name are decent and innocent.
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
Kunle dey there ooo
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by kirchofff(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
u wear BRA 4 eyes?
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Affable0709(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2016
These names are familiar names to the Yoruba folks... are you saying names depicts traits? or they're all the same?
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Flashh: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2016
lamideee:
domble. Must u comment
Must you open a silly thread for us to know you're a punk ass?

You must have dated and probably gotten laid by all of them to have deduced this.

Use your youthful/teenage life for something worthy.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2016
evatee:
This is just a post from a bitter ladie @Lamidee......seems all those names you mentioned have tasted from your honey pot........It will do you good to remove Tayo from that name cos all guys that bear that name are decent and innocent.
I think you need 2 visit yabaleft
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Flashh:

Must you open a silly thread for us to know you're a punk ass?

You must have dated and probably gotten laid by all of them to have deduced this.

Use your youthful/teenage life for something worthy.
brainless hegoat. Do I look like ur babe dat has been laid by every dick nd harry. I can see that your brain is under your feet 4 u 2 have said that. U need 2 visit an asylum. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Flashh: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2016
lamideee:
[s] brainless hegoat. Do I look like ur babe dat has been laid by every dick nd harry. I can see that your brain is under your feet 4 u 2 have said that. U need 2 visit an asylum. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww[/s]
The traits of the person who needs to visit an asylum is you.

It takes one to have come up with this.

Definitely, you're one of them. You created this thread from experience. And if it's isn't from experience, so you saw a pics online with false conclusion, and you decided to share it like its you who had experience from those names up there.

Doesn't that makes you ṣtupid?

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by prettymina(f): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
u wear BRA 4 eyes?
heartbroken embarassed
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by kirchofff(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
heartbroken embarassed
lol seems ur BF name is kunle grin
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Flashh:

The traits of the person who needs to visit an asylum is you.

It takes one to have come up with this.

Definitely, you're one of them. You created this thread from experience. And if it's isn't from experience, so you saw a pics online with false conclusion, and you decided to share it like its you who had experience from those names up there.

Doesn't that makes you ṣtupid?
get behind me devil,or rot in hell.u r stupid 2.get a life abeg.mtchewwww
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Flashh: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2016
lamideee:
get behind me devil,or rot in hell.u r stupid 2.get a life abeg.mtchewwww
Get well soon. If at all there's cure for it.

She can't even compose a good sentence. Go back to JSS class to avoid further embarrassment.
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by lamideee(f): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Flashh:

Get well soon. If at all there's cure for it.

She can't even compose a good sentence. Go back to JSS class to avoid further embarrassment.
mr 2 know,will you lecture me? Wats your qualification sef. Nonsense.
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by voyy: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2016
dats y people like u dnt get married till few years to menopause ...... 50+.
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by Flashh: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
lamideee:
mr 2 know,will you lecture me? Wats your qualification sef. Nonsense.
Come, let me lecture you.
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by prettymina(f): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
lol seems ur BF name is kunle grin
u like amebo too much shocked
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by kirchofff(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettymina:
u like amebo too much shocked
yes na especially wen it involves a chic like u
Re: Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) by midehi2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
why is tunde there na, he is a cheerful giver grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? / What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? / Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.