Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? (425 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? by Tunchi101(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Apply both...
Re: Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2016
I prophesy to ur bank account..receive wonder alert! Saclasbashtorobostoclosta..ur financial alarm shall blow.

1 Like

Re: Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? by Tunchi101(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I prophesy to ur bank account..receive wonder alert! Saclasbashtorobostoclosta..ur financial alarm shall blow.
Amen! grin cheesy
Re: Every Man For Himself Or We Are Here For Each Other? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
In life, we all have goals and aspirations. We all want to be successful in various areas of out lives. We all strive for financial success, we want to be someone notable, famous, or respected in the society. We all want to have the bragging rights in the midst of our peers. It's all a live long like a race to the top, and it's an individual race.

But despite all this, we also need people to help us along the way. When you say it's every man for himself, it means everything we do, shouldn't be with the help of any other person, just us and us alone, but this isn't how life is structured. We all need people and people need us. No man is an island.

In striving to achieve our set goals, we shouldn't underestimate the value of togetherness, partnership, friendship and unity. This things make the journey to the top easier. Nobody can do it all alone. You need people to be there for you, to advice you, to tutor you, to coach you, to encourage you and to be there for you. And you should also do the same for others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MY Worst Experience With *being Loved And Loving #part2# / I Cant Sleep / Q&A Social Network Launches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.