Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) (73122 Views)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
helovesme:

If you ever have the opportunity to live or work overseas, just make sure you do not pull such stunt for whatever reason.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/nigerian-student-escaped-deportion-for-killing-a-cat-in-canada.html

o girl i pray to wrk oversea

i already av a life here
and i love it
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
God bless you for killing this little wicked devil. Imagine a productive bird that would fetch income to you being destroyed by that black ugly devil. I hope you used enough fuel to do the needful

i dont belive in such things

i jus kill a cat that killed my animal
shalom
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Movingcoil:
did your chickens resurrect after killing the cat? You should have guarded your livestock well instead of murdering that beautiful cat seeking for daily bread in cold blood.

my animal live in a well guarded area

12foot fence with barwires

and i was even around wen d last attck happen

because it was black and it nigt i cud not prevent it

wat else will i do
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
ndcide:

Plz how did you catch the cat.
Are there chemicals that can get rid of cats?
Plz these questions are very important.
get a cage trap like d one in d pix
get fried meat or fish
dts all
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lanretoye:

Lolz...I beg make I laugh small ds evening jare,pls do you have the link to that comedy skit?,pls upload it for me I beg.I want to knw who burn it.
Lolz, can't stop laughing, as in no matter how many times I watch it it still cracks me up. Av u watched the one where he was asked the President of Africa?
Tht guy is a natural comedian
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Dannyandre post=41943825][/quote]
atlis u undastand watin i dwy yan
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Dannyandre post=41943825][/quote]
atlis u undastand watin i dey yan
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
A young panther.... Could have been sold for N300,000
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am I the only one seeing how weird and psychologically disturbed this dude sounds ,he killed it and burnt it, W.T.F bros ,also from the pics the stabbing process seems to have been unnecessarily cruel looks like it was stabbed a 100 times.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by homesteady(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
kevoh:
If you goin' to be killing my chickens then no mercy for you when you get caught. Lost 6 fattened christmas chickens at once out of ten (being raised)last decemberangry . Feathers (struggling)everywhere no blood stains at all. Till this moment can not figure who/what was doing the killing. You can understand my annoyance and joy when I saw this thread. It gives me a kind of closure.

Yeaaaa, I understand that feeling grin
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wild cats can be terrible destroyers , I had an experience before , I used poison to terminate the terminators of my chicks. Once the cat has become wild, it does not stay at home again. It lives in the bush. Those of you saying he should protect his birds well , you're ignorant of operations of wild cats , no barriers to them , they will kill and kill , at the end of the day , they will only eat one pound of flesh and go away.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seun:
Next time, you should go to a bushy area far away and release the cat there.

i will send d nxt one to u bro

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by homesteady(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02 did you shape the spear woodstick specially for the cat? grin

Don't let anybody make you feel bad, you did what any human being would do! Ask them whether they use to kill the rats in their homes or they use to catch it to throw it away in a nearby bush.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
O boy see meat... Y u no kill am for 25 dec..?
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
AreaFada2:
You had to bring your bigotry in. Some people have no self control.
Bigotry ke...Abia. Na I-Must-Talk syndrome dey worry you.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
ifenes:
This is evil. The cat is only acting on instinct,why kill it? This is barbaric angry

bros d cat left d wild
climb a 12foot fence into a compound infested with all kind of rats and snakes
but choose to eat not 1, not 2, not 3, not..... chicken
haba were is d instict
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Phero(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
"one animal dies to nourish another" a saying goes bros shey u no dey kill Goat and chicken them suppose murder u d way u killed d cat cruel human being
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
homesteady:
adenine02 did you shape the spear woodstick specially for the cat? grin

Don't let anybody make you feel bad, you did what any human being would do! Ask them whether they use to kill the rats in their homes or they use to catch it to throw it away in a nearby bush.

d last hen has lay egg

dt y i decided to kill d cat
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:

get fried meat or fish
dts all
OK thanks
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:

get fried meat or fish
dts all
OK thanks
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Phero:
"one animal dies to nourish another" a saying goes bros shey u no dey kill Goat and chicken them suppose murder u d way u killed d cat cruel human being

bros human r superior

if u disagree go and live wit d animal
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:
my animal live in a well guarded area 12foot fence with barwires and i was even around wen d last attck happen because it was black and it nigt i cud not prevent it wat else will i do
how a cat manages to bypass a "well secured" 12foot fence can't seem to stop making me wonder , anyway am assuming you know how high 12ft is oo , well let's narrow it to 3 options : it either flew over , teleported over or cats in the forest have some developed a sub atomic particle accelerator that is advanced enough to help them go through the fence ,so which is it bros ?

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
jasper7:

I don't blame you at all o. I have also recommended that a client killed monkeys that were disturbing his farm. Am just saying that some people would pay some cash for that cat. it would have been more economical that way. wink

Well, the cat looks like a feral cat. Cats are usually the major culprits in wiping off certain endangered species.
The are other species that are endangered/ rare and should not be touched. But i don't think so for this cat.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
jbichene:
how a cat manages to bypass a "well secured" 12foot fence can't seem to stop making me wonder , anyway am assuming you know how high 12ft is oo , well let's narrow it to 3 options : it either flew over , teleported over or cats in the forest have some developed a sub atomic particle accelerator that is advanced enough to help them go through the fence ,so which is it bros ?

Cats are very agile and ingenious. It will surpriseyou when you get home one day and find a cat on you bed grin .
But seriously, cats are like escape artists. A little opening is enough for them.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
jbichene:

check d wall in d pix

and stop actin too know

shalom

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Defending your self and property (poultry) it's not a crime but first protect your property sufficiently to avoid stuff like this ,it's just like a girl moving naked on the streets and complains or fight with guys for looking at her ***** , it's wrong to kill wild animals unnecessarily like this ,it goes along way to upset our ecosystem believe it or don't,some Nigerians better stop reasoning like primitive pips
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seun:
Yes. The difference is that venomous snakes can kill people. If a venomous snake bites you in Nigeria, you are dead. So we don't joke with snakes. If I captured a non-venomous snake (or a wild cat), I would try to keep it in the cage as a pet instead of killing it. My ideal cat would look just like the cat in this picture. Smooth black fur with golden eyes, just like cats in the movies. I'm not afraid of black cats. I like them.
Mehn you are weird, you like black cats ke, I hate cats generally not to talk of black ones embarassed
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Phero(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:

bros human r superior

if u disagree go and live wit d animal
I know we are buh imagine yourself being killed like dat it's really painful and cruel even the Bible said animals should be slaughtered at d neck
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is Hilarious! Even if you've not been home for 50 years, thank God for the existence of news, the internet, social media which makes it very possible for you to know everything that is happening in this country without being here. I'm sure you'll know about the unemployment situation, poverty, unstable exchange rates, inequality, corruption, poor health care and educational system as well as other vices in Nigeria in Nigeria. The human beings here are suffering as it is and you expect government to cater for animals when it can barely cover the needs of the People? I agree the Op showed unnecessary cruelty towards that poor animal by killing it though.
Cavenchy:

Have you read the story of Cecil the Lion's killer? I haven't been in Nigeria for quite a while but I expect there should be animal homes by now, besides he had no reason to kill it if he already captured it alive. All he had to do was transport it far away and let it back into the wild.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Scary!

Serves the wicked cat right.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:

check d wall in d pix

and stop actin too know

shalom
bros don't tell me you believe in cats with superpowers !! ,what am trying to point out to you is that there is a loophole somewhere in your 12ft wall ,there is no cat in the records of this world that can scale over or go through a 12ft cement block wall ,find the loop hole and fix it , as you rightly said earlier there are a lot of this wild cat all over Nigeria ,so will you continue losing 3birds b4 killing 1cat ? ,they are animals they don't fear death as you have killed one another will still take the dead ones place until you find out how they are entering and seal it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! / Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.