Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Help A Confused Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confused Brother (1238 Views)

Please Help A Confused Brother. / / Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
My best friend who i have been asking out for over eight months finaly told me "NO" on the 31st of December 2015. She made me promised her that no matter what anwser she gives to my request, she will stil be my best friend. But it has not been easy to keep to that promise, although i stil love her and she claims to love me too but can't date me due to reasons she has not clearly stated. A part of me is even glad she did not accept me because she has an 'unforgiving spirit' . My problem now is that i cant stop loving her and if i keep away from her i will be breaking a promise. How do i move on without putting her away? She once said that all the guys she has turned down are now her enemies and wont want me to join that crew. Pls what do i do? Thanks in advance
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Dabigbroda(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Then keep her as a friend that she is, go out there and look for your love somewhere else. OP abi u no sabi toast woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Brother by Elosky20: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
there are many fishes in the river. why nt go and catch a new one,
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Friend zone again? For fvck sakes, how many people get friend-zoned in a day?? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Brother by Topestbilly(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok...

The issue of urs need to be treated from bottom but u ar doing it from d top.

According to u she has 'unforgiving spirit'

Don't bother her about dating u again.

Focus on how to help her get over Dat habit.

If u can accomplish Dat, she will b d one asking u out, dat is if she's interested in getin rid of d habit.

Lastly I won't advice u to date or marry someone with such habit for d safety of ur life and family.
Re: Help A Confused Brother by njiasi30(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
It won't b easy 4 u to still b close 2 her BC ur luv 4 her is more Dan just being a friend. U will end up dieing in silence. Just give her a break,keep a distant friendship not intimate with her,find s/o DAT u love and will luv u in return.with time u will get over it,such is life.
Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dabigbroda:
Then keep her as a friend that she is, go out there and look for your love somewhere else. OP abi u no sabi toast woman undecided
To tell u d truth broda i hav neva woo any girl before in my entire life
Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
Ok...

The issue of urs need to be treated from bottom but u ar doing it from d top.

According to u she has 'unforgiving spirit'

Don't bother her about dating u again.

Focus on how to help her get over Dat habit.

If u can accomplish Dat, she will b d one asking u out, dat is if she's interested in getin rid of d habit.

Lastly I won't advice u to date or marry someone with such habit for d safety of ur life and family.
tanx man. But how do i pull dis off? Any ideas?
Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
njiasi30:
It won't b easy 4 u to still b close 2 her BC ur luv 4 her is more Dan just being a friend. U will end up dieing in silence. Just give her a break,keep a distant friendship not intimate with her,find s/o DAT u love and will luv u in return.with time u will get over it,such is life.
hmmmm tanx. Dats wat i had in mind but wanted to seek otha persons advice about the issue
Re: Help A Confused Brother by stainlink(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bro, take a bow and join the enemies crew jare... No allow conji kill you oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by njiasi30(f): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
123kidda:
hmmmm tanx. Dats wat i had in mind but wanted to seek otha persons advice about the issue
U are welcome
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Topestbilly(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
123kidda:
tanx man. But how do i pull dis off? Any ideas?

Sit her down, tell her what u noticed about her, tell her d consequences of the habit she possessed, sure u hv references to back it up, ur environment n holy books can help.

But d first n most important is for u to know if she really knows she got dis habit n she's willing to let go of it.

D steps above is nothing but useless if she's not ready to change.
Re: Help A Confused Brother by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
If she's ur best friend, then its easy. Its u dats trying to formalize d issue. Just dey totori her as ur best friend, dey tease her dey go. Small time e go be bed matter without even going out or asking out or whatever. After u don get her thru dat means, then u can now officially show zealous care. Dats d best way. Wisen up

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Simple...put her for friendzone, buh never allow her to put u in the friendzone cos it's worse wen a gal be the one to friendzone u...i mean friends with no benefits, if she ask for recharge card, tell her capital NO...look for a gal and date, flirt wit ur gf in her presence...make her to be jealous in all ramifications, so that they will learn not to take nice guys like us for granted, rubbishundecided

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Topestbilly:

Sit her down, tell her what u noticed about her, tell her d consequences of the habit she possessed, sure u hv references to back it up, ur environment n holy books can help.

But d first n most important is for u to know if she really knows she got dis habit n she's willing to let go of it.

D steps above is nothing but useless if she's not ready to change.

tanx man. I will give it a try

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If she's ur best friend, then its easy. Its u dats trying to formalize d issue. Just dey totori her as ur best friend, dey tease her dey go. Small time e go be bed matter without even going out or asking out or whatever. After u don get her thru dat means, then u can now officially show zealous care. Dats d best way. Wisen up
tanx bro but i don't taking advantage of her is a gud idea. Remember what goes around... U know the rest
Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
Simple...put her for friendzone, buh never allow her to put u in the friendzone cos it's worse wen a gal be the one to friendzone u...i mean friends with no benefits, if she ask for recharge card, tell her capital NO...look for a gal and date, flirt wit ur gf in her presence...make her to be jealous in all ramifications, so that they will learn not to take nice guys like us for granted, rubbishundecided
tanx man. Not a bad idea. U made mention of "nicceguys like us for granted" , any similar xperience?
Re: Help A Confused Brother by firstking01(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
123kidda:
tanx man. Not a bad idea. U made mention of "nicceguys like us for granted" , any similar xperience?
before nko, it's the order of the day nw, as far as nigerian gals are consign...especially if u bring out ur heart to show dem uncompromising love, instead of dem to reciprocate the love, she will rather put u in the friendzone and date d bad guys who will shatter her heartsad...speaking as a victim.
Re: Help A Confused Brother by valdes00(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
This ur own kind of friendzoning, na only better prayer n deliverance dem fit use bring u out....

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Brother by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
123kidda:
tanx bro but i don't taking advantage of her is a gud idea. Remember what goes around... U know the rest
Na on top this one u still dey
Re: Help A Confused Brother by 123kidda: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
firstking01:
before nko, it's the order of the day nw, as far as nigerian gals are consign...especially if u bring out ur heart to show dem uncompromising love, instead of dem to reciprocate the love, she will rather put u in the friendzone and date d bad guys who will shatter her heartsad...speaking as a victim.
I feel u boss. Tanx 4 d contribution
Re: Help A Confused Brother by firstking01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
123kidda:
I feel u boss. Tanx 4 d contribution
u welcm tho

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Modern Day Ladies......greatiyk4u / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos / Ehe Ehe Ehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.