Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise (1011 Views)

Please Help A Confused Brother. / / Help A Confused Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by swemzkid(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2015
am a single guy in uni uyo yr2.
the thing is i attended a chuch for the first time (name witheld) i stood up for 1st timers and was welcome then after servic there was this prophetes highly spiritual called sis linda very sexy for a prophestes i must say.she attended to me after servic gave me form of membership to fill i did and became a member of the church.she visit me at home for further prayer nd counseling. last wk friday she came as usual but it was somhow different 4rm other day she refus to sit on the couch rather went 4 my bed and sat comfotable but instead of preaching she asked to watch movie i told her i ws nt a fan of nollywood bt she said any movie would do i showed her packs of movie she selected she wore a skirt that was above her kneel so as she sat it slightly open nd i caught glims she caught me and smiled she always say she wana go soon but end up staying 4 over 8hours.no matter how hard i tried she was neva comfortable.am confused i really dont knw wat is the meaning of this pls advise
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by vizkiz: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2015
what is this mumu typing?

So you wanna furck servant of God or you don't know how to furck servant of God!

Please advice! angry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by peeparty(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
cool
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Trinxie(f): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Is this real?...or just one of your daydreaming escapades?
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015
swemzkid:
the thing is i attended a chuch for the first time (name witheld) i stood up for 1st timers and was welcome then after servic there was this prophetes highly spiritual called sis linda very sexy for a prophestes i must say.she attended to me after servic gave me form of membership to fill i did and became a member of the church.she visit me at home for further prayer nd counseling. last wk friday she came as usual but it was somhow different 4rm other day she refus to sit on the couch rather went 4 my bed and sat comfotable but instead of preaching she asked to watch movie i told her i ws nt a fan of nollywood bt she said any movie would do i showed her packs of movie she selected she wore a skirt that was above her kneel so as she sat it slightly open nd i caught glims she caught me and smiled she always say she wana go soon but end up staying 4 over 8hours.no matter how hard i tried she was neva comfortable.am confused i really dont knw wat is the meaning of this pls advise
blv me, I don't know what to tell u.

but if I am the one, I will be fully ready for her next visit. Who knows she might be God sent grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Omotayor123(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
swemzkid:
You just host the devil herself shocked
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by datyrone(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2015
that girl is on a mission...btw hope conji no dey worry you sha

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Tocheagle(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
caution

Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Johnnoah1st: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2015
swemzkid:
the thing is i attended a chuch for the first time (name witheld) i stood up for 1st timers and was welcome then after servic there was this prophetes highly spiritual called sis linda very sexy for a prophestes i must say.she attended to me after servic gave me form of membership to fill i did and became a member of the church.she visit me at home for further prayer nd counseling. last wk friday she came as usual but it was somhow different 4rm other day she refus to sit on the couch rather went 4 my bed and sat comfotable but instead of preaching she asked to watch movie i told her i ws nt a fan of nollywood bt she said any movie would do i showed her packs of movie she selected she wore a skirt that was above her kneel so as she sat it slightly open nd i caught glims she caught me and smiled she always say she wana go soon but end up staying,
watch the space bro. u dont just fuCck anything fucckable.
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Shebarh(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Touch not my annoited and do my prophetess no harm grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Shebarh:
Touch not my annoited and do my prophetess no harm grin
no don,t misjugde dat verse o,dis woman na another ting entirly,she is not a God servant
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by teamobanabo(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Brother flee away oooo

Unless u wan carry all ur money donate for church
But wait ooooooo
All this bornagain people self FEAR THEM OOO
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Shebarh(f): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Andrew114:
no don,t misjugde dat verse o,dis woman na another ting entirly,she is not a God servant
but wait o.. what exactly does the op want permission to bleep her
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shebarh:
yes nau,since the so called prophetess is already giving green light and he want us to gv hm asurance
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Shebarh(f): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Andrew114:
yes nau,since the so called prophetess is already giving green light and he want us to gv hm asurance
OK u v our permission..
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by donholy28(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shebarh:
OK u v our permission..
he has our permission to die
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by swemzkid(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shebarh:
just wana know whats going on cus i dont really understand
Re: Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise by Shebarh(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
swemzkid:
just wana know whats going on cus i dont really understand
don't u know when a woman wants u to Bleep her she gave u the green light

(1) (Reply)

Guys Liking Nibbling On Their Ni.ppl.es While Doing It: Gay? / OMG!! Offa Poly Student Sells Baby For N70,000 (see Photo / Breastfeeding A Baby In Public! Is It Appropriate Or Indecent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.