Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal (19770 Views)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Justice Umar Danladi Refused 2 Appear B4 EFCC Over N10m Bribe In 2014(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by femivita: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
REVEALED; the suspect behind President Buhari assassination plot http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/revealed-suspect-behind-president.html
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by ZUBY77(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Tompolo is finished. No wonder he is reported to be hiding in the creeks as he is no longer able to sleep in his home due to the looming consequences of his actions. Who are these guys really fighting for cos Niger delta indigenes who they claim to be fighting for are mostly poor and underdeveloped despite producing an accidental clueless president called GEJ for 6 years. Funniest thing is that the same oppressed and poverty stricken youths of Niger delta will instead invade this thread to defend these wicked thieves who contributed to their misery all in the name of "Na Our Oyel" as if a kobo of the oil money was spent on their miserable lives. I hope Buhari locks him up and throw away the keys like he did to that Biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu angry

Why are you too scared of Biafra?
Irrespective of wanting Nigeria to remain one, I still don't fear any group or nation leaving Nigeria.

It's obvious that some of you are afraid to witness big events in life. You just want to live around here quietly, eat, sleep, and die.

I like big events.. Life is natural. There is a time in a family when a man will marry wife and detach himself from the mother and father. People change their family names too.

But no, according to some of you, everyone must remain with their mother. Even when the mother and father dies.

Learn to move on. Life is not static..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by adamskutty(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
richidinho:
ok
but come o....when are they summoning Amaechi to answer his own criminal charges of spending 82million bucks on dinner?
Amaechi is not a thief like you and your greedy people. grin
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Tompolo is finished. No wonder he is reported to be hiding in the creeks as he is no longer able to sleep in his home due to the looming consequences of his actions. Who are these guys really fighting for cos Niger delta indigenes who they claim to be fighting for are mostly poor and underdeveloped despite producing an accidental clueless president called GEJ for 6 years. Funniest thing is that the same oppressed and poverty stricken youths of Niger delta will instead invade this thread to defend these wicked thieves who contributed to their misery all in the name of "Na Our Oyel" as if a kobo of the oil money was spent on their miserable lives. I hope Buhari locks him up and throw away the keys like he did to that Biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu angry
U can't jus generalise like that. Am frm d ND and I loathe those guys sooooo much! If u ask me I want all those guys in jail!
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by DaBullIT(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Where are those people who said Tompolo is above the law
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Btruth: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Another blockbuster. cheesy
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Diesel1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
stevealibi:
If u see tompolo in court, lemme run naked in ma jakuzi
Lol grin
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by lonelydora: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tompolo's own don finish. No condition is permanent indeed.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by lonelydora: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
stevealibi:

A new sheriff is in town bro.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
ZUBY77:

Yeah.. Another news to distract us for another 5 months.
why re IPODS the only Nigerians who hate to see death of corruption!
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Legitbaba(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:

See busy body. Wahs ur business with d people of Niger delta... All d money abacha loot na from were?? Is d north developed??
Is it nt better for tomopolo to enjoy our money rather than pple like dasuki who dosnt know d colour of oil??

4 Likes

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by timilehin007(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
stevealibi:
I am following you
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by cckris: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Court no even fit CONJUGATE the verb be.
Na wa at Warri o!
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by ajealadick(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Yeye dey smell, which court order?

The one President disobey?

They should close all the court in this country becos nobody want to know anything about any court order.

Another trash from APC, let them go to the creeks and fight Government if them get authority.

Buhari think he can suddenly restart paying Amnesty to militant and take opportunity to arrest the Government of Militant. Militant are not the Igbos and Buhari is about to find that out the hard way.

hahahahahahahaha!

You just dey yarn. When Dem go begin deal with am you go dey shout marginalization, oppression. If him get blocus make him no come make we see
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice W. But I would rather prefer reading a court order for GEJ, I am more interested in that fellow. Thank You.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by HzRF(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
**** you want tompolo to obey court order but hail the tyrant for disobeying court order
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by alexlee50: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
what are his actions?

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Excelento(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
LET THEM GO TO CREEK AND FETCH HIM, I PITY UNA

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by azeeza(f): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Where is Asari?MIA!!!
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by DonCortino: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Ephemmm: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
richidinho:
ok
but come o....when are they summoning Amaechi to answer his own criminal charges of spending 82million bucks on dinner?

After Jonathan, Amaechi is the next tongue tongue tongue
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by spacechuks(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
**** thievenubu and baba go slow could not rig bayelsa election because of tompolo.. that's y they are looking for all means to nail him.... tompolo my brother... pls stay in your abode.... let the influenced court and efcc send police to come look for you..... if all those police wud not be use as shooting experiment... what is buhari waiting before he wud invite that old foolish obasanjo who stole our oil money all in the name of power project.... what of ibb and abdusalam... invite them and jail them... stupid northerners and westerners

3 Likes

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by unclejb2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
I pray Tompolo goes and is arrested indefinitely like they are doing everyone else they consider a threat
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by igboboy3(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Make I hear say Tompolo come court.

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by qtx(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
EKITI001:
ee court order summoning Tompolo to appear in court on Thursday to face criminal charges

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9RKEajAJExU/VpY9MGSCDVI/AAAAAAAH-YM/x9dQkMAtosU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AXyzcLfSQqw/VpY9MYxHR2I/AAAAAAAH-YQ/I6485MPuXGw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-g9AvSk-Avg8/VpY9NP_KHeI/AAAAAAAH-YY/g0Ojjeb6FBo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-NVb5vSDDkbU/VpY9N_0EjWI/AAAAAAAH-Yg/-UizP25hLsg/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

CC lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/see-court-order-summoning-tompolo-to.html
Tomboi is a badt gai. baba needs to be careful, let him take it easy. We are still battling with boko boiz at the north-east. oil money has dropped too. our economy is gasping for breath. the boiz in d creeks are cashless. They may come out asking for death.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by gulfer: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good, Jonathan tried to legalize illegality by surreptitiously absorbing militants into his government and by extension Nigerian government by his actions. Its time, the cock has come home to roost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Haidi Sirika Sure Of Re-Opening Of Enugu Airport Before Easter / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.