Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal (19755 Views)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Justice Umar Danladi Refused 2 Appear B4 EFCC Over N10m Bribe In 2014(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Obidikejr(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
This one won't come to court, I know that one, illegal. If they detain him forcefully now some PDP goons will be shouting rule of law.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Obidikejr(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
stevealibi:
If u see tompolo in court, lemme run naked in ma jakuzi

Lol tell them o.. In bado sne voice "That guy is illegal". He should better follow rule of law and appear in court, before we detain him by force PDP goons will start shouting rule of law. Lol
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Obidikejr(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
auntysimbiat:
JUSTICE is here Oga tompolo . . .>> see more news >>>> http://www.nairanaijanews.com
Beautiful auntysimbiat
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Obidikejr(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
kissval1388:
wake me up wen tompolo reach court.

PDP were looting,= Nigerians were eating, building house, buying cars, buying fuel cheap, business men were selling there goods, food stuff were cheap.

saint APC are fighting corruption = Nigerians are suffering, people are not building house again, I no dey see new cars for road, business men are complaining of bad market, petrol is very cost, food stuff very high, doller Don beat naira hands down.

Now between devil looters PDP and saint APC. who do you prefare?

iyalaya everybody.

Guy didn't you hear oil price de fall? When oil price was at its peak over the past 17years what did PDP do to contain future problems like this fall in price we are experiencing now. You are suffering now because of the neglect of the previous governments not just GEJ regime. Look at Dubai, researchers told em in 1994 say, see Arabian your Arabian oil will dry up by 2016, use your Arabian sense to find a way out for your economy before 2016. Now our stupid politicians go there to chill in Dubai's luxury resorts. Do you know tourism account for 70% of Their GDP before oil? What did PDP do with the oil money for the past 16 years, answer me.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by flokii: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Tompolo is finished. No wonder he is reported to be hiding in the creeks as he is no longer able to sleep in his home due to the looming consequences of his actions. Who are these guys really fighting for cos Niger delta indigenes who they claim to be fighting for are mostly poor and underdeveloped despite producing an accidental clueless president called GEJ for 6 years. Funniest thing is that the same oppressed and poverty stricken youths of Niger delta will instead invade this thread to defend these wicked thieves who contributed to their misery all in the name of "Na Our Oyel" as if a kobo of the oil money was spent on their miserable lives. I hope Buhari locks him up and throw away the keys like he did to that Biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu angry

ahahhaaa!

so you get sharp sense like this.. tot. twuz only romance o

well you've said it all... d main problem with SS/SE is that they emulate & celebrate corruption, something other tribes dnt have..

datz their bizness sha
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by manup: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
My thoughts, APC has perfected plans to rig Rivers if there be any rerun and are afraid of Tompolo hence they want his arrest by all means.
It is very bad but tomorrow is Thursday except I didn't see the date well let us see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
When our current leadership dose not obey court orders why will any Nigerian Obey a Court summon. If I am Tompolo I will not honor that court summon until FG obeys court Orders.

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by achu442(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lolzzz.....I just dey laugh FG It's just like inviting Osama I bet u..Navy and Army combine will not be able to bring him out of the creeks
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by ovensite: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
breeze don blow. fowl yansh go open,.....hahahahhaha
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Tompolo is finished. No wonder he is reported to be hiding in the creeks as he is no longer able to sleep in his home due to the looming consequences of his actions. Who are these guys really fighting for cos Niger delta indigenes who they claim to be fighting for are mostly poor and underdeveloped despite producing an accidental clueless president called GEJ for 6 years. Funniest thing is that the same oppressed and poverty stricken youths of Niger delta will instead invade this thread to defend these wicked thieves who contributed to their misery all in the name of "Na Our Oyel" as if a kobo of the oil money was spent on their miserable lives. I hope Buhari locks him up and throw away the keys like he did to that Biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu angry
The thievs in the creeks are beter than the theives ruling us today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
flokii:

ahahhaaa!

well you've said it all... d main problem with SS/SE is that they emulate & celebrate corruption, something other tribes dnt have..

datz their bizness sha
Talk indeed is cheap.have you any idea the number of companies he owns nd the ammount of youth under his pay roll?do U know how many youths works u der him? Don't forget he is not in government he is a business man.even if he exaggerated the cost of the land that's not his fault. The government depth tjat paid should be called to question oh I forgot they all Port to APC. grin

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Obidikejr:

Guy didn't you hear oil price de fall? When oil price was at its peak over the past 17years what did PDP do to contain future problems like this fall in price we are experiencing now. You are suffering now because of the neglect of the previous governments not just GEJ regime. Look at Dubai, researchers told em in 1994 say, see Arabian your Arabian oil will dry up by 2016, use your Arabian sense to find a way out for your economy before 2016. Now our stupid politicians go there to chill in Dubai's luxury resorts. Do you know tourism account for 70% of Their GDP before oil? What did PDP do with the oil money for the past 16 years, answer me.
Oga the correct questions would be what did the government do with all the money cos last time I checked same people are still in government.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
EKITI001:

See court order summoning Tompolo to appear in court on Thursday to face criminal charges

CC lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/see-court-order-summoning-tompolo-to.html
Tompolo is free to ignore this court order, in imitation of the president and commander-in-chief grin grin grin grin
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by flokii: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Talk indeed is cheap.have you any idea the number of companies he owns nd the ammount of youth under his pay roll?do U know how many youths works u der him? Don't forget he is not in government he is a business man.even if he exaggerated the cost of the land that's not his fault. The government depth tjat paid should be called to question oh I forgot they all Port to APC. grin

you really think that guy is untouchable?

na Buhari regime be this o.. not GEJ

mayb you didn't notice... Asari Dokubo rejoiced when PMB said he would not witch-hunt anybody for their utterances during election campaigns... where is d loud-mouth Asari now? SILENT

and last time I checked, his people asked EFCC to probe him (Tompolo).. or am I wrong?
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
flokii:

you really think that guy is untouchable?

na Buhari regime be this o.. not GEJ

mayb you didn't notice... Asari Dokubo rejoiced when PMB said he would not witch-hunt anybody for their utterances during election campaigns... where is d loud-mouth Asari now? SILENT

and last time I checked, his people asked EFCC to probe him (Tompolo).. or am I wrong?
Which people?and I never said he is u touchable. Do not forget he is not in government. So what's the probe about? Would you probe a market woman cos she sold one cup of garri N90000 two years ago?or rather the buyer?

2 Likes

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by banio: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
APC and propaganda. Now they are using court as a subterfuge to arrest him. I am very sure like government Bubu, government Tompolo will not obey court order
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by badesco(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Can Government arrest Government? Nigerians are waiting.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by flokii: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Which people?and I never said he is u touchable. Do not forget he is not in government. So what's the probe about? Would you probe a market woman cos she sold one cup of garri N90000 two years ago?or rather the buyer?

try to look up EFCC bro.. Economic & FINANCIAL CRIMES commission

at least PMB didn't violate court orders this time as they didn't take him forcefully

I just hope he honours d court invitation...

else 20 militants shall fall... infact all of them will fall when hell is let loose on them
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:

transgendered, anyday you see tompolo in EFCC then know that the war has started, And I will like it if he is arrested.
He sold his land to make that money, did he stop any ND youth of selling their own land.... In this side there is no Baboon dey work Monkey dey chop, If you want collect money like tompolo inter Creek and fight like Tompolo, he is not a politician, he fought for his survival.

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
flokii:

ahahhaaa!

datz their bizness sha

Yes SS/SE like to celebrating corruption and emulating criminals like Fashola who do not sign cheque and Tinubu who own a whole state or OBJ who can even sleep with his son's wife, or Otedolar or Arigbirascal or Bukola saraki....these are the kind of criminal and looters we SS/SE like to celebrate cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
erico2k2:

This is one thing our Yorubas brothers dont understand.... Is it not the person who paid the money they should invite....common sense is not actually common. I said my land is 2 trillion Naira if you have the money come and buy , is this a crime?

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by Uniboy: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:

Keep dreaming...

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by flokii: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
GreatSE:

Yes SS/SE like to celebrating corruption and emulating criminals like Fashola who do not sign cheque and Tinubu who own a whole state or OBJ who can even sleep with his son's wife, or Otedolar or Arigbirascal or Bukola saraki....these are the kind of criminal and looters we SS/SE like to celebrate cheesy cheesy

Tinubu, Obj and co. you mentioned are key players in Nigerian politics..

do you know why Lagosians like Tinubu?... he was an opposition governor throughout his tenure buh was able to turn Lagos around despite hostility from d PDP led govt. then

tho. they are not saints but bliv me... they are intellectuals

they not only steal, they create wealth in their states/regions which other tribes like you come to benefit from

can such be said of SS/SE?... Asari had to build a university outside Nigeria for selfish reasons when his pple remain uneducated

Nwobodo?.... all we hear is.. how much did Nwobodo stole etc. etc. nothing positive

and mind you... they all have mansions in SW... banana island, lekki, VI, Eko atlantic city etc.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by donem: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm very strong case, federal government versus government ekpemupolo Russia vs America
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 1:45am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

try to look up EFCC bro.. Economic & FINANCIAL CRIMES commission

at least PMB didn't violate court orders this time as they didn't take him forcefully

I just hope he honours d court invitation...

else 20 militants shall fall... infact all of them will fall when hell is let loose on them
Oga you seem to.forget history quite soon.these group of people can cost Nigeria 20 years of earning in just one day hence the FG and all the thieving politician decided to be paying them.This move is politically motivated. If not Y not invite Ameachi over Rivers state's finances? The word on the street nowadays is port to APC and get no invite from EFCC.
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 1:50am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

Tinubu, Obj and co. you mentioned are key players in Nigerian politics..

do you know why Lagosians like Tinubu?... he was an opposition governor throughout his tenure buh was able to turn Lagos around despite hostility from d PDP led govt. then

tho. they are not saints but bliv me... they are intellectuals

they not only steal, they create wealth in their states/regions which other tribes like you come to benefit from

can such be said of SS/SE?... Asari had to build a university outside Nigeria for selfish reasons when his pple remain uneducated

Nwobodo?.... all we hear is.. how much did Nwobodo stole etc. etc. nothing positive

and mind you... they all have mansions in SW... banana island, lekki, VI, Eko atlantic city etc.
Oga let me.remind you. If lagos was not the sea to the FG for donkey years it will not have gotten to thastage. .Lagos is the least city in development that has an International a port and Airport. take these two away lagos would be nothing. I lie?.Go to MM passangers have halved since 3 major airlines began flying direct to ABJ and PHC.

1 Like

Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by erico2k2(m): 1:54am On Jan 14, 2016
GreatSE:

This is one thing our Yorubas brothers dont understand.... Is it not the person who paid the money they should invite....common sense is not actually common. I said my land is 2 trillion Naira if you have the money come and buy , is this a crime?
Leave them.the person who signed the deal is still in government, why not go after him mayB he is in the winning party lol
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by julybaba(m): 2:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Tompolo : Father, the hour has come, glorify your son.
God: who you be?
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by johns944(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2016
richidinho:
ok
but come o....when are they summoning Amaechi to answer his own criminal charges of spending 82million bucks on dinner?
Amaechi now is a big boy since he is under Chief justice Baba Buhari
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by bravodims: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
I believe ur senses are not right.get out of this planet
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by gbishman: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2016
finally, the end of the road
Re: SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal by emmaelectelect(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
ZUBY77:

Yeah.. Another news to distract us for another 5 months.

Another 6 months
Meanwhile EFCC don't obey court orders and you want individuals to do same
Hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React / Insecurity: Arrest, Jail Lai Mohammed Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / 2023: PDP Has Committed Suicide – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.