Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage (734 Views)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage by ebiscoshadrack1: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ladies who don't know how to stop their mum from interfering in their marriage, especially if your mum has a son or sons, usually have problems in marriage. Read this married lady's story:

I have been married for 3 years now to a wonderful man. We have been blessed with a baby who is almost a year old now. After the birth of our baby, my Mum agreed to retire voluntarily to take care of our baby when it was time for me to resume work.

She’s been doing this job of taking care of our baby well. But now there is problem...

My Mum is now trying to control my marriage. She has an opinion on every single issue and she’s not shy to express it. She confronts my husband concerning issues which should be handled by me. My husband has complained about her actions, and I try to explain to my Mum that, she should not address my Hubby personally but to rather do so through me. She often gets offended and complains that my Hubby is like her Son, and that I am trying to tame her.

I try to make her understand that he is the Head of my family and should be treated so. She sometimes makes statements that are very disrespectful about my Hubby. Once during an argument with - Read more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/revealed-married-lady-cries-my-mom-is.html

Re: REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
First mum dis is my husband's house go meet urs

Mum kuku knos me well i kala gidi gan ni
Re: REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmm karashika mother abi na end time mother
Re: REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage by deewhone(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mum has overstayed her welcome
Re: REVEALED: Married Lady Cries, My Mom Is Trying To Destroy My Marriage by dachaste(f): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Biko put her on d next train back to her husband's HAus.

Since she can't c anything wrong with her actions, beta sit back and take care of ur child and ask ha to leave dats if ur marriage is dat important to u.

(1) (Reply)

____ / She's Very Beautiful But Not Attractive. / Multiple Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.