Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster (5138 Views)

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! / Man absconds with Ex-wife’s Newborn Baby To Negotiate Dowry Refund (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by jamace(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
josh07:
I called bijoke ogunleye number several times without number but this guy "Bright okechuwu" who happen to be best friend with IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE best friend picked and said [b]she's on a vacation,[/b]I believe by the time we get this BRIGHT OKECHUWU we will trace IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE and her boyfriend YOMI who happend to be the chairman has she told me. BRIGHT OKECHUWU number is... 09035520500
Ibijoke on vacation? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by josh07(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
To the good people of nairaland pls don't negotiate with this lady ooo.this lady dupe series of good people of nairaland agriculture forum. she has been declared wanted. she's a thief, she has defraud series of cooperative people in ogun state worth millions on naira. it's a long story please read the thread to further no about her deal.https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets/23#41953192 . she has defraud a lot of people that has hand in his business. she deals with buying agriculture product and sell it in whole sale price to people.she has been reported to efcc presently but her account has been freed. please ignore her she change username on nairaland to defraud people.pls run away from her oooooo.

here is ibijoke ogunleye and her boyfriend who happen to be a yahoo boy an live in dubai, who they both run away with investors money, mine is 23million naira. pls pass any info u know abt them. thanks

Re: Fraud:please Don't Negotiate Any Business With This Lady She's A Fraudster by sumborri: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
josh07:

here is ibijoke ogunleye and her boyfriend who happen to be a yahoo boy an live in dubai, who they both run away with investors money, mine is 23million naira. pls pass any info u know abt them. thanks
someone stole such an amount of money from you in these economy? Wow so sorry oh. But this is more than online paro. Waste money to catch and waste them both. But na juju dem use ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday / When You Smoke Weed For The First Time(photo) / Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.