Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE (40001 Views)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card / Tuface Speaks On Dammy Krane & Wizkid's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by sunnyuche1(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
have they grown?
lol.
that's why he said boys na. they ain't men yet.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Socketbet: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
WizKid is still a kid, same with davido the other person's madness is still coded
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Guess the guy in the background didn't make it.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Ngalaba1(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Little Children...no wonder.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by ZipporahElla(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
have they grown?

I wonder o
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by fako1(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
I heard what wizzy allegedly stole from DK was the word "gbetitititi" which wizzy only said in the new kiss daniel "goodtime rxm" at exactly 2:55. just one word? This is another publicity stunt joooor

wetin make Bangalee come do for olamide or wetin make blacface do 2face onto African Queen?

Asan laiye
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Wesely01(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyuche1:

lol.
that's why he said boys na. they ain't men yet.

I guess they are still kids because am very sure this picture was taken not quite long before after they started singing and that not more than 6yrs i guess.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by kachnov(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Before they became stars....they were driven by need for success.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by 5moky: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Tukor32: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
NOW ALL OF THEM ARE BABY PAPAS WITH SUPER CHICKS........WHAT MONEY CAN DO
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by ikombe: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
have they grown?
lmao grin
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by ugowinn(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Baba419:
I see Sammy krane says he's number one Davido says he's number two And wizkid is cool @number 3

No be me talk, look their fingers
They started dragging "No.9 shirt" long ago
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
They all came from the same places but the money and the fame made them trade places...Tupac Shakur
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Especially davido
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by redcliff: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2016
safeguide:
Entertainment industry is getting hotter by day with 'war of beef', but trust me they all started  with one love and mind, and at same time will should all known that the power of money and fame can change anybody character.......

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/01/old-photo-of-dammy-krane-wizkid-and.html

Bloggers.... slaying grammar since the advent of mobile data... dem!!!!
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Wizkoko(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Baba419:
I see
Dammy krane says he's number one
Davido says he's number two
And wizkid is cool @number 3

Omoh, you can observe. Are you a detective? If no, stop wasting your talent and join the squad.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2016
iteleaye:
Dammy Keane dey vex say na Wizkid dem use do Pepsi longthroat bottle instead of am as seen in the picture...

If you have friends that don't have money or showing potential to after walking with them for 5 years, my people cut off the friendship.. It won't werk #ghanianaccent
is life all about having money? Or having the potentials to make money? What about friends who will bring you closer to God, who will fulfil God's purpose in your life? What about friends that will help you make heaven? The "Rothschild" family, despite their devilish sacrifices, demonic parties, craftiness and incest just to preserve their wealth, how many people knows the one family that once determined the price of gold from their living rooms? Marrying one another to preserve wealth? What about the rocefellers? Amarcio ortega is already old sooner or later he will leave everything here on earth? What about MJ? Bro I am not saying you shouldn't not be successful but pls don't ever place vanity (money) as a yardstick to measure the friends you keep or the people you follow. If you are not richer than the above mentioned people then how much do you have? Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness leave the rest for Lawma. We met money here we will leave it here also!!!
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Spydamannn(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Bigmarx:
is life all about having money? Or having the potentials to make money? What about friends who will bring you closer to God, who will fulfil God's purpose in your life? What about friends that will help you make heaven? The "Rothschild" family, despite their devilish sacrifices, demonic parties, craftiness and incest just to preserve their wealth, how many people knows the one family that once determined the price of gold from their living rooms? Marrying one another to preserve wealth? What about the rocefellers? Amarcio ortega is already old sooner or later he will leave everything here on earth? What about MJ? Bro I am not saying you shouldn't not be successful but pls don't ever place vanity (money) as a yardstick to measure the friends you keep or the people you follow. If you are not richer than the above mentioned people then how much do you have? Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness leave the rest for Lawma. We met money here we will leave it here also!!!
What are you insinuating bro
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
safeguide:
Entertainment industry is getting hotter by day with 'war of beef', but trust me they all started  with one love and mind, and at same time will should all known that the power of money and fame can change anybody character.......

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/01/old-photo-of-dammy-krane-wizkid-and.html
do all celebrities know each other before they blow?
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by ojmetrix(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
have they grown?
i tire ooo momudu today mamadu tomoro mumude next week week
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by datigbogirl: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Baba419:
I see Dammy krane says he's number one Davido says he's number two And wizkid is cool @number 3

Life made it the reverse.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by justmenoni: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
NO grin grin

kallmemrB:
have they grown?
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by SHAIBULIAR: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
before the arrival of their baby mamas
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by AnonymustME(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sadly the OP didn't mention the fourth guy behind them....that is Flowsick

whatever happened to that guy
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Badassniggga(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
Wat again now? I've been seeing this photo since I was 5
really? since you were 5?i bet this pic is less than 7 or 8yrs ago.. how old are you now? like 13?
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by yemoxyl(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Alert your boy and damiduro
Don't know dammykrane's song grin cry
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by franklingud(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kids are still kids.
Dem neva grow.
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by ataspray(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
so is it that nobody can see flowssick behind in the picture? or?
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by ataspray(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lorhdany:
Guess the guy in the background didn't make it.
that's flowssick. still listen to his hit lowkey almost everyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Actress Rita Edochie, Pete Edochie's Younger Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.