Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS (24177 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by GodpunishBuhari: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Propaganda by the APC, Akpobolokemi is Our Hero~ IPOB Youths.

Stale
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by kindnyce(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2016
THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE...

IF TIMPOLO LIKES,LET HIM REMAIM IN HIDING,HE MUST BE DOCKED ANYHOW

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeria needs your prayer and my prayer,don't. Forget to always do that everyday.God please help nigeria

5 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by brunofarad(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Action film grin
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by basileze: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Is "PM News" reliable?
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Whizkeey(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Oya yin
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by flokii: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
[b]How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long? Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by these same corrupt thieves flocking around him. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers for defending this daylight robbery of the Nigerian treasury.
Sometimes, I wish buhari can just suspend the constitution to enable him have unchecked powers to jail and execute these thieves who are screaming rule of law after commiting several crimes against humanity and looting the country blind. Democracy is indeed an enemy of our national progress and developments because its gives corrupt politicians the chance to thrive and delays their prosecution because they can buy court judgements. GEJ and his goons shall never escape karma for inflicting so much damage on our beloved country. embarassed [/b]

my own fear is that.. SS/SE might no taste that seat of power in like 30yrs from now cos of GEJ...

Hausas can't trust them with power again and m sure yorubas won't too

just look at d mess they've created

7 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmmmmm

So thick. instead of developing the country, they turned to looting it.
Blackman mentality.
FATHER, heal our land
God! Did this guy really typed this?
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by free2ryhme: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
It will never be well with these people

2 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by gasgenius(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Very soon ... Them go catch people when they sell for market
How mama tunde stole mama Ochuko 100 naira
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by VintageCocktail(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Propaganda by the APC, Akpobolokemi is Our Hero~ IPOB Youths.
Dragggggggggggggggggg IPOB in so you can have peace. Pathetic.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by lielbree: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
[b]How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long? Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by these same corrupt thieves flocking around him. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers for defending this daylight robbery of the Nigerian treasury.
Sometimes, I wish buhari can just suspend the constitution to enable him have unchecked powers to jail and execute these thieves who are screaming rule of law after commiting several crimes against humanity and looting the country blind. Democracy is indeed an enemy of our national progress and developments because its gives corrupt politicians the chance to thrive and delays their prosecution because they can buy court judgements. GEJ and his goons shall never escape karma for inflicting so much damage on our beloved country. embarassed [/b]
Pmb was one of abachas goons. How was he able to sleep at night with all of abachas looting?

4 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by VintageCocktail(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

my own fear is that.. SS/SE might no taste that seat of power in like 30yrs from now cos of GEJ...

leave Southeast outta this please.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by otimize(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
Nice write up , marry me.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

Jonathan's government is an embarrassment to every sane mind who voted him in 2011. He has successfully blocked the chances of his kinsmen from the presidency in future cos it will be hard to trust any of them with the massive looting and weakness displayed by Jonathan. As for the south east, that region is not politically matured and they have no political ideology and good leadership. The same shameless leaders of the igbos who decieved them that Buhari and APC is evil are now jumping ship to the same party they called Islamic party. I only pity their sentimental youths who are easily deceived by their leaders for selfish gains. No region will trust the Igbo who are nursing seccesion agenda with the countrys leadership.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by sabi159(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Blood of blood, c block upon blood, Oluwa shocked
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

Bros the case of SS is different even despite the fact that GEJ is from the zone. The SS is big and diverse.

But one thing is almost 100% certain. No one from SE can rule Nigeria for the next 200 years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
my dear sister I feel the same way, sometimes its as all the constitution does is to protect these thieves .. Now all of a sudden they all believe in the rule of law

2 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by flokii: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
VintageCocktail:

buh ur elders are d ones clamouring for igbo presidency after PMB

is it even possible... with regional politics you guys are playing

still giving PDP glucose-D instead of allowing it to die peacefully cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by RALPHOW(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:

HONESTLY I WILL ADVICE BUHARI TO OVER THROWN IS OWN GOVERNMENT AND BECOME A MILITARY DICTATOR, SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION FOR 2YEARS , DEAL WITH LOOTERS. THEN CONDUCT ELECTION AGAIN AND RETURN AS CIVILIAN PRESIDENT AGAIN.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
The Igbos are the pillar of my government- Jonathan (2013)

VintageCocktail:

10 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Super1Star: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Some people will still be calling the Clueless One, the Drunken Master of Otuoke and Doyin Okupe's Jesus Christ their hero, meanwhile they are wallowing in abject poverty, no employment, he did not construct roads for them, not to talk of the hospitals.

PDP, Ipob, pained Igbos, you lots are unpatriotic and should be charged for treason. If we did not vote out the Mandela of Otuoke, Nigeria would have been totally bankrupt by mid-2016 and the second shipment to the carribean sugar plantation would have started.

God bless my Permanent Voters Card.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
this guy sef. Them tell u say na GEJ tif d money? Obviously he was tricked into signing nd approving those things go bk nd read the post again nd stop hating on GEJ. Believe me when Bubu will be gone u will also hear stories that touch. Why not be a nigerian

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
I am in full support of this

RALPHOW:

HONESTLY I WILL ADVICE BUHARI TO OVER THROWN IS OWN GOVERNMENT AND BECOME A MILITARY DICTATOR, SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION FOR 2YEARS , DEAL WITH LOOTERS. THEN CONDUCT ELECTION AGAIN AND RETURN AS CIVILIAN PRESIDENT AGAIN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by VintageCocktail(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

buh ur elders are d ones clamouring for igbo presidency after PMB

is it even possible... with regional politics you guys are playing

still giving PDP glucose-D instead of allowing it to die peacefully cheesy
For their political gains not for the betterment of the populace. The youths have lost interest to produce an Igbo President. As it stands now, vying for presidency is inconsequential to most of us.

Face the ijaw people that looted according to the write up and avoid dragging Igbos in to serve as an equaliser.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Lolzzzzz

The head of state was tricked by Dasuki, FFK and now this NIMASA guy??

Na only Jona be the d only mumuni for this big Nigeria wey everybody dey trick?

ebubemicky:
this guy sef. Them tell u say na GEJ tif d money? Obviously he was tricked into signing nd approving those things go bk nd read the post again nd stop hating on GEJ. Believe me when Bubu will be gone u will also hear stories that touch. Why not be a nigerian

5 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by VintageCocktail(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:

The Igbos are the pillar of my government- Jonathan (2013)

Tompolo and akpokalemi happens not to be igbos and Jonathan is yet to be indicted , so leave igbos outta this and face the ijaw looters mentioned.

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Right now the Ijaws are not supporting these criminals.

Which zone is supporting them?

It is even Tompolos own people that are snitching on him but people in SE think he is a hero

VintageCocktail:
Tompolo and akpokalemi happens not to be igbos and Jonathan is yet to be indicted , so leave igbos outta this and face the ijaw looters mentioned.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product / Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.